A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Hi Mike? It's Jennie. Do you have any free time today?"

"Hi Jennie. I don't know about any free time. I didn't get much studying done last night. I really have to start catching up on some things that I've let slip. How'd your date go?"

"Not great. The movie wasn't good, and Gary seemed to think that he could just grab me, wherever he felt like grabbing. I made him bring me home early. I've got to get some studying done today too. If you want to, maybe you can come over later, and we could study together or something."

Mike was glad to hear that her date had been a dud. He wondered where Gary had grabbed her though. He was a little excited, and kind of nervous about being invited to come over to her house.

He wondered what her parents would think about him studying with Jennie. He wondered if they would be studying out in the kitchen, the living room, or, possibly, in her bedroom. The idea of telling her no about coming over to study with her, didn't even occur to him.

"Sure, we can do that. What time were you thinking?"

He had a few chores that he had to get done, but it was only nine fifteen. He wondered if she'd agree to go out with him sometime. He would offer to let her pick the movie.

"I guess just about any time after eleven would be good. We could study for awhile and then we could have something to eat. We've got some pretty good frozen pizzas, and I could heat one up. After we eat, we can finish up studying. Does that sound okay?"

Jennie was hoping that her parents would leave for the country club early, and be out of the house before Mike came over. It wasn't that her parents would object to her having a friend over to study, even a boy, but she wanted to keep Mike as something like a private little secret of her own.

Somehow, to her, it was more exciting that way. She had been tempted to tell Donna, her closest friend, a little bit about what she and Mike had been doing, but she didn't feel ready yet to discuss the amazing changes that were taking place in her life.

Donna was pretty innocent still, and Jennie didn't want her friend to get freaked out. Sometimes it was more fun to fantasize about her friend's reaction, especially if she could somehow see what Jennie had been doing lately.

"That sounds good. I promised my mom that I'd clean up my room, and I need to get some stuff taken care of in the back yard too. How about we make it eleven thirty, so I can do everything and then have some time to get cleaned up before I come over?"

Mike was thinking that he definitely needed to rub one out before going over to Jennie's. The last thing he wanted, was to have either of Jennie's parents answering the front doorbell to find him standing there with a full on boner in his jeans.

"That's a good time for me too. So I guess I'll see you at eleven thirty then."

Jennie was relieved that she'd have some time to prepare things after her parents had gone. She planned on studying in her living room first, maybe teasing Mike a little bit, just to see how easy he was to distract. After lunch, maybe they'd go back to her bedroom to study. She would tell him that she liked to listen to music while she studied. She didn't think Mike would put up any resistance, and she knew that being in her bedroom would make everything more exciting for her.

She was thinking that she might decide to go off and take a shower while she left Mike in her bedroom. Maybe she'd just come back into her bedroom after and pretend that Mike wasn't even there. He could watch her. She felt the excitement starting to build up inside her already.

While Mike was hurrying up with the cleaning of his room, and planning on the fastest way to take care of moving the things in his back yard, he was also trying to come up with some way to let Jennie know that he wanted to take her to a movie. without risking having her shoot him down.

It wasn't like Jennie was just some regular girl, where her saying no wouldn't be any big deal. Jennie was also giving him the kind of experiences and sex education that would be the envy of almost any other fifteen year old boy.

What if he screwed that up by asking her for a date? He'd like to take her out on a date, but not if it meant that his asking could cost him more of the garage experiences. Later, as he stood under the water, stroking himself to a nice cum, Mike's eyes were shut tightly, and he was reliving the experience of Jennie on his mom's clothes dryer, with her legs spread.

He could almost feel her hand on him, as he thought about his memory of her, it was the one where she rubbed his dick up and down through her wet and open slit. As he let loose with a shooting string of his cum, he imagined what it would have felt like if he had suddenly pushed inward while she was rubbing him against her pussy.

This thought, coupled with the images burning inside his mind, prolonged his release, and made it considerably stronger. He had difficulty staying on his feet afterwards, his entire body felt drained, weak, and spent. He wished then that he had more time, he really would have enjoyed taking a nap right about then.

Jennie found herself getting nervous as she was changing her top for about the fifth time in the past five minutes. She had finally decided to go without her bra. As big as she was, going braless would be instantly noticed by Mike.

She was trying to find a top that looked good, yet not too slutty on her. She wanted her boobs to move freely, but in a way that Mike might think was only accidental. She had found that boys believed that girls mostly displayed their charms accidentally.

They had no idea how much effort went into giving that one second, quick and sexy peek, the plausible patina of innocent deniability. She was going to tease Mike until he was out of his mind with desire for her.

She wasn't sure what it was about making a boy so excited that she found exciting, but she just accepted that it worked. The anticipation of what might happen in the next few hours, was already having a pronounced effect on her libido. She could see many possible directions that she and Mike might take today.

As long as she felt like she was firmly in control with him, she felt free to be more daring in her experimenting. She was aware that she had already gone well beyond the limits that she had earlier set on the first day that she and he had gone into his garage together.

Where before, her thoughts had been set on having some visual stimulation, now, many of her thoughts, and even some of her dreams, had gone far beyond that point.

There was a giant difference between the thoughts that the two teens were having, as Mike pressed the door bell button at Jennie's front door. Both were very alive with sexual stimulation, but they had gotten to that point from opposite ends of the relationship spectrum.

Mike was excited, because he was seeing this call from Jennie, and her subsequent invitation to him, as some kind of proof that she had an interest in developing a romantic relationship with him. Jennie was excited because, to her, Mike was safe to experiment with, precisely because she had no romantic interest or attachment to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.