A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mike sat in his bedroom, his History book lay open on his lap, but his mind wasn't on any school work. He was having difficulty believing that Jennie and he had actually done some things together in his garage.

It had gone far beyond anything that he'd ever imagined as possible. If he hadn't actually been there himself, even he wouldn't have believed it. That Jennie Taylor had been in his garage at all. would have been difficult enough to believe, but her letting him play with her tits, and then touching his dick, that was outside the realm of credulity.

She'd also told him that she wanted to walk home with him again tomorrow. He wondered if that meant that she wanted to continue doing stuff with him? He sure hoped that it meant exactly that.

Jennie walked home and went straight to her bathroom and cleaned off her skirt before the stains had gotten any chance to settle. Her face was flushed both with excitement and embarrassment over what she had done.

When she finished with the skirt, she took off all of her remaining school clothes, and had herself a shower. It took her only a very short time to get one of her special feelings. As she shuddered from the strength and intensity of her orgasm, she was thinking about how much better the feeling was getting now, whenever she made herself cum.

Before, she hadn't had any sharp and precise images in her mind as she fantasized. With her actions today, that was definitely not the case. Making Mike cum had been as thrilling as anything she had ever done. It gave her a feeling of power, like none she'd ever experienced before. And, she thought, that look on his face, when her fingers had first wrapped themselves around him.

He must have been really excited, since she had barely had a chance to touch him, before he exploded. By the time she had finished her shower, and had gotten dressed again, Jennie had decided to call Mike, just to make sure that he wouldn't tell anybody about what they had done. At least, that was the excuse she gave herself.

"Mike, this is Jennie. Are you alone?"

There was something exciting about just picking up the phone and calling a boy. Jennie wasn't feeling nervous about it at all. Before the last week, she would never have had the nerve to do it. And it certainly wouldn't have been Mike Sweeney that she would have been calling.

"Hi. Yes, no one gets home for another hour or more. Anyone home at your house?"

Mike couldn't believe she was calling him. No girl had ever called him before. He hoped she wasn't going to tell him that she changed her mind about walking home with him tomorrow, after school. He wished he hadn't shot off so quick, and on her skirt too. She must think he's such a doofus. Maybe she wants to come back over though.

"No. You do know not to say anything to anyone about today, right?"

Jennie felt a slight thrill run through her pussy at the thought of a bunch of boys standing around listening as Mike described what her breasts had felt like, and then telling them about her asking to see his dick, then touching it too. She reached down and cupped her mound through her jeans.

"I told you I wouldn't. No one would believe it anyways. I don't believe it even."

Jennie laughed. Mike was right she knew. That was a good thing too. She liked the thought of people knowing, because thinking about it was exciting. She didn't want anyone to really know though, because then she'd get a bad reputation, and she really didn't want that.

"I just finished washing off my skirt. I didn't know it was going to go off like that. You should have warned me."

"I didn't know either. It doesn't do it like that when I, well it never happened like that before, you know with someone else there." Mike was flustered and didn't quite know how to tell her that it was a lot more intense for him with her there.

"I liked it though, except for the mess on my skirt. It came out, the stain, I meant. I guess you were surprised when I touched it. I didn't plan to either. I liked it when you felt me up, on top, Mike. It felt different when you did it. I thought I'd look at yours since you'd already peeked at mine before. The idea to touch it just kind of popped into my head though, all of a sudden, and I just reached for it. I guess I'm glad that it did. Now I have seen one and saw what it does when you get too excited."

"I'm glad too, believe me. I wish I hadn't been so excited right away though, because it didn't last too long. You hardly had a chance to see anything."

As they were talking, Mike had unzipped and pulled his dick out again. He had his hand on it and was just slowly giving it a rub.

"It's funny how I can't get today out of my mind. I really need to study too. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before though."

"Yeah, I know just what you mean. I guess you were right about those hormones Mike. This whole day has been like that for me. I need to stop thinking about that so much too, if I want to keep all my grades up. Well, I've got to go. I'll see you in school tomorrow. Bye."

Mike said goodbye, and then finished rubbing one out, while laying on his bed. It was a lot weaker than when he had been in the garage, but it was still satisfying. It sounded to him like Jennie was a lot like him, as far as being a little overwhelmed by everything that was happening to them. He wondered if that could, somehow, be turned to his advantage.

The next day, Mike walked to school, worried about the two tests that he had to take, knowing that he wasn't properly prepared for them. He hadn't been able to concentrate much on his studying last night, mainly because his mind, and all of his thoughts, had constantly been turning back to the events in his garage earlier in the day.

He was normally a very good student, and being unprepared for a test, was an uncomfortable new feeling for him. Given the reasons for his lack of attention to his studies though, he couldn't bring himself to be that upset. He decided that he'd just do the best he could, under the circumstances, and try to be better prepared for the next time.

Jennie was given a ride to school by her father. She too had a difficult time studying the previous night, but she had already been fairly well prepared in those two subjects before yesterday. She wasn't that concerned with the tests though.

All her thoughts were centered on the fact that she had decided, at the last possible minute, to omit wearing panties to school that day. She had a difficult time following her father's words while he drove her to school. She kept her book bag in her lap, making sure that her skirt didn't accidently ride up, and expose her to her own father.

The closer they got to school, the more worried and excited she was getting. She wished fervently that she'd put a pair of panties in her purse just in case she chickened out, and couldn't go through with it.

She wondered what Terry Gilman would think, if she repeated the previous day's actions with him. Just thinking about that made her blush and squirm in the seat. When they reached the school drop off area, Jennie was extremely careful about getting out of the car.

Jennie spent the entire school day being very careful to make sure no one could see up her skirt. Terry did drop his pencil in class, but she kept her knees squeezed tightly together. He never knew how close she came to giving him a very unexpected thrill.

He also never knew how big a thrill she was getting from just considering doing that very thing. By the time school was done for the day, Jennie was very much on edge. Every nerve ending seemed to be right on the surface of her skin. She felt like she would explode if anyone just touched her skin anywhere.

Mike was outside, looking around to make sure that he hadn't missed Jennie, in case she'd gotten out of the school before him. When he spotted her walking down the entrance steps, he was very much relieved. His tests hadn't gone well at all, but just seeing Jennie erased the problems associated with that from his mind.

He fell right into step with her as she passed by, and they started talking about the tests, with Mike telling her that he might have actually flunked the History test. The math test he thought he might have eked out a "C" at best. They were a couple blocks from the school before Jennie changed the subject dramatically.

"I didn't wear any panties to school today, so I've had to be very careful all day."

Sproing! It didn't take much thinking about that sentence to give Mike some erection inducing mental images. He was right beside her and she just had told him that she had nothing on under her skirt. He wondered if she was expecting him to make some kind of a comment about it.

"Did you forget to put some on?"

"No, I just thought it would be fun to go without, that's all. And it was too. All day, I got to wonder about what people would think or do, if they knew about it. It was exciting and nobody knew about it except me. Terry Gilman dropped his pencil five times today, I'll bet, but I knew I couldn't flash him again. It was exciting thinking about it though. It's exciting walking along with you after telling you too. I bet it's making you think some interesting thoughts."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.