A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennie went through the next day at school in something of a mini panic. Her emotions ran the gamut, while she repeatedly indulged in behaviors that she had never dreamed that she would allow herself to even consider, let alone act on.

In History class, during third period, she had deliberately spread her legs apart while Terry Gilman was checking out her legs, after he pretended to drop his pencil for the third time in less than ten minutes. Watching the look of surprise on his face was certainly worth the embarrassment she was feeling though.

At lunch, in the serving line, she had deliberately reached over Bob Kelso's shoulder to grab a cup of jello and had pressed her breast into his arm. He had turned in surprise and almost been close enough to her nipple to bite it.

In sixth period she had called attention to herself in front of the whole class by letting out a slight groan after giving her nipple a pinch. Her hand had been still on her boob when people had turned their heads to see what had caused her to make that sound.

Several of the boys laughed out loud, and even two of the girls giggled at her. She was mortified, but terribly turned on as well. It was like she had discovered a whole new world, one that was so sensual and overflowing with opportunities for her to be sexually stimulated. She was afraid of these changes, and of her urges to do even more daring and exciting things.

After the final bell, she came out of school to see Mike standing on the sidewalk waiting for her as she had requested. She felt a new wave of excitement rush through her. With Mike she felt safe to indulge some of her more outrageous ideas and fantasies.

She felt that he was controllable, at least to a large extent, and that he would listen to her, if she wanted him to stop. She didn't think she wanted to get a bad reputation in school, and it was too dangerous doing the things she had allowed herself that day.

She would tone it down, and go back to being something of a 'goody goody' in school, but that didn't necessarily mean that she couldn't have any more of the fun experiences she had been experimenting with.

"Hi Mike, how was school for you today?"

"Hi Jennie. Okay I guess. Just like usual, you know."

Mike was still nervous around Jennie, maybe even more nervous than he had been before, Before everything started, and before she found out about what he'd done. Even since the day before, when they'd talked. Something was changing, and it worried him, because now he didn't know what to expect from her.

"Well I certainly had an unusual day, maybe the most unusual day I've ever had in school."

She started walking and then stopped when Mike stayed rooted where he'd been standing.

"Are you coming Mike?"

"Oh yeah, sure Jennie. So what happened to you that was so unusual?"

Mike caught up and then matched his stride with hers. He was expecting her to tell him something like she flunked an exam or something like that.

Something a girl would think of as being really unusual. He knew she was a good student, and probably had never seen a grade lower than a B in her life.

"Let's see. Well I flashed a look at my panties to a guy in History, practically put an eye out with my boob in the lunch line, and accidently pinched my nipple so hard in Health class that I let out a noise, and everyone looked at me while my hand was still on the boob. All of that's pretty unusual don't you think?"

Jennie said all of that so matter of factly, that it was like she was reciting something mundane.

"Why would you want to do any of that? That isn't like you, at least I wouldn't have thought so. Not that I know you that well Jennie, but any one of those things would surprise me, and all three in one day, that's hard to understand."

"You're right about that. I don't understand it either. That wasn't what I was planning. In a way, I've started doing more things just to see how I'd feel about them, and to find out what my reaction to it would be. I didn't plan any of it. It's pretty scary, and kind of exciting too."

Mike chanced a quick look over at her face while they continued walking. If anyone noticed them at all, they would probably think that it was two teenagers having a normal conversation. Well maybe it was a normal conversation, but not in Mike's experience.

Nothing even remotely similar to this had ever taken place for him. He had a thousand questions he'd like to ask her, but none of them seemed appropriate, not under the current circumstances. He stayed quiet and just kept walking with her.

"Do you think I'm changing into some kind of a slut, Mike?"

"Heck, how would I know? I don't even know any sluts. How can you tell? Is there a list of questions, and like if you answer six or more with a yes answer, then you're a slut?"

Mike laughed, hoping she'd think he was funny too.

"I'm serious Mike. Ever since I found out that you looked at me, when I was playing with myself, I spend most of my time thinking about sex."

"You, and about ninety eight per cent of the teenage kids in the world, I'd bet. It's that hormone thing I guess. How else can I explain peeking in your window?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.