A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mike found himself walking home right behind Jennie, nearly everyday, for almost a week. It wasn't that he had planned it either, it just happened that way. He tried to slow down and stay back, letting her have her space. He was pretty sure that she hadn't changed her mind about wanting him to stay away from her.

For her part, Jennie wondered whether Mike was ever going to take the hint that she was giving to him? She didn't know why he wasn't walking faster, even if he only wanted to pass her. She had never walked so slowly in her life.

She had concluded, more than a week ago, that knowing that she was actually being watched was infinitely more exciting, than just pretending that she was being watched. She was almost certain that she wanted Mike to resume coming over into her back yard, and peeking through her bedroom window.

She needed to talk with Mike, first to find out whether he was still interested, and then, assuming that he was, seeing about the two of them setting up some workable ground rules. Finally, unable to wait anymore for Mike to overtake her, Jennie turned around and approached him. He watched her nervously as she closed the distance between them.

"Mike, we need to have a talk."

She was surprised to see the look of near panic in his eyes. For just a second or two, she was afraid that Mike was going to bolt and run away from her.

"Jennie, I haven't said anything, I swear. I've stayed out of your backyard too." Mike looked at her, trying to project as much honesty and sincerity as he possibly could. He had hoped that she was putting the past behind her, and that his earlier transgressions were at least fading from her focus, if not actually being forgiven, or forgotten.

"No, it isn't that Mike. I know you've done what you promised. That isn't what I wanted to talk to you about. Well, I guess in a way it is. What I mean is that you did what you said, and I didn't say anything to my father. It's just that I still think that you might be out there watching me sometimes and it makes me nervous."

"I swear Jennie, I don't do it any more. Not once since that other time."

Mike knew that he had to get her to believe him. If she was nervous, it could ruin everything that they'd tacitly agreed on. Mike didn't know what more he could say to her that might convince her of his sincerity.

"It's the not knowing that makes me nervous. It would almost be better now if I knew that you were out there watching. At least that way I wouldn't have to always be checking to make sure that you weren't out there."

The two of them had resumed their progress towards home. Now that they were walking side by side, Jennie had no trouble keeping up with his walking pace.

"Was it that exciting for you,? I mean peeking into my window, and knowing that someone might catch you? I could never do that because I'd be so afraid of being caught."

Mike heard what she said, but he didn't have a clue as to how to answer her. In truth, he'd never really thought that much about being caught or found out. For him, all the excitement was from what he saw, or had hoped to see. If he'd thought much about getting caught, or the consequences of being found out, he'd have never done it. He could see that Jennie was expecting some kind of an answer to her questions though.

"I'd never seen a real girl without clothes on before. You listen to other guys talking about it, and you feel stupid, knowing that you've never seen that. I know that I shouldn't have done it though, and that it was taking advantage of you. I wasn't thinking about being caught, just about what I would be seeing."

Mike felt like such a moron having to admit that to her, but he reasoned that he would do almost anything to keep her from deciding to tell her parents about what he'd done. He wanted her to be reassured that he'd learned his lesson, and would never bother her like that again.

"Why did you decide to pick me to spy on? Elaine lives on the side of you, why didn't you go peek at her house?"

Elaine was another classmate of theirs. She was tall, and very thin, with almost no curves to speak of. It wouldn't have occurred to Mike to try to look through her window. He couldn't tell Jennie that it was his fascination with her huge tits. That would just make it worse than it already was.

"I bet it was because I'm so big up on top, wasn't it? I don't know why all you boys get so excited about that."

Mike's first reaction was to deny it, to say that there was another reason why he'd picked her house rather than Elaine's. He just couldn't come up with another plausible reason that would be better.

"Well, you're a lot prettier than her."

In fact, Mike wouldn't have been able to do justice to any description of Elaine. He was fascinated by Jennie's figure, mostly her boobs, but she had a sexy ass too. To a teenaged boy, the eyes have a way of deciding for themselves what they see and don't see.

"You have better stuff to look at."

That hadn't come out quite like the compliment he'd hoped for. He felt like he was making a fool of himself with Jennie again. He wanted to say something to redeem himself, at least a little bit, in her eyes.

"It was exciting to think about maybe seeing you without your clothes on."

This was exactly the opening that Jennie had been hoping for.

"Was it as exciting as you thought it would be, when you did see me like that?"

Mike's head snapped up, and he looked at her while he realized how embarrassed her question was making him. How could he possibly answer her without looking and sounding even worse than she already thought he was?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.