A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mike spent the next week in constant fear of having his spying, on Jennie, becoming known to his parents, and to all the rest of the world as well. He would have given a lot, not to have gotten himself into the mess he was in.

He knew it was too late for that though, and he'd have to wait to see what Jennie finally decided. If he'd thought that he had problems before, being worried only about his immortal soul, and his position in the afterlife, now he knew what real worry was.

It was the first thing he thought of when he woke up in the morning, and the last thing before he fell into a restless sleep. One good thing had come out of it though, he wasn't tempted any more, to leap over that back fence in his yard, and peek through Jennie's window.

That didn't mean he still didn't think about what he'd seen, before he was caught, and Jennie had found out. He still spent time thinking about it, and his onanistic tendencies had not suffered any abatement. His monkee was being spanked so often it could have filed charges against him.

Mike needed the release though, in order to cope with the huge amount of stress he felt himself under. The possible consequences were with him now, every waking moment.

Jennie spent a lot of time in her room thinking over what she had learned from Mike. Having come to the conclusion that she couldn't change the past, she finally decided to just live with the situation as it was, and not say anything to her father about what she now knew.

She thought about how embarrassing it would be if Mike was arrested for what he did, and then told the police about what he had seen. She'd just die if that ever happened. No, she finally decided, it's better to just pretend like it didn't happen.

She even went so far as to not readjust her window shade. Somehow, the thought that someone might be outside her window, watching her at night, excited her. She always checked to make sure that no one was there, but still, if it had happened ten times already, she could never be sure that it wasn't happening to her again.

She found herself spending more time in front of her vanity mirror, brushing her hair, looking at herself, wondering what she looked like from right outside her window. At night, with her lights out, she lay under her covers and thought about what Mike had said, and what he told her he'd seen.

She was a little bit ashamed of the feelings that this brought out in her, and of the itchy, wet feeling, that seemed always present between her legs, just before she finally went to sleep.

Even her dreams started being affected by Mike's watching of her. She'd had dreams of boys for years, but not like what she was having now. Now she dreamed about boys watching her without her clothes on, and making her do things she'd never wanted to do before.

Mike, Jimmy, and Tommy all figured prominently in her dreams, and they would often hold her down and take advantage of their greater strength. Sometimes she'd wake up from having one of these dreams, and find that her hand was between her legs, and her pajamas were soaked with her juices.

She didn't know what was happening to her, but she wished it would stop happening, and she could just go back to the way things used to be. She was conflicted by the fact, that what now troubled her so much, also excited her just as much, if not more.

When school started Mike was dreading the first time he'd run into Jennie. What would she say to him? What would he say? There was simply no way to go through school and not talk to each other.

He just hoped that she wouldn't bring up what he'd done over the summer. Even if she said bad things to him, and called him names, he wouldn't say anything, and he'd just hope that it would wear off and she'd quit doing it.

Similar thoughts bothered Jennie. How would Mike treat her? Would he start bragging to all of his friends about what he'd done and seen, now that he knew she hadn't said anything? She knew she couldn't do anything to prevent him doing that, but she hoped he'd meant what he'd promised her, when he said he wouldn't tell anyone.

On their first day of school, both of them were careful to choose their seats, in every class they had together, so that they weren't near each other. They had several classes together, but neither acknowledged the other, and both were careful not to look over in the other's direction, unless it was absolutely unavoidable.

By the end of that first day, both were relieved, and thought that things might work out okay after all. That lasted until the next day when Tommy started saying things about what he had seen over the summer.

Connie Ralphing told her, after second period was over, that she had heard Tommy telling some boys that he, Jimmy Landers, and Mike Sweeney had spent a whole night, watching her shower, then prance all around her bedroom, naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.