A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mike and Jennie were walking together from the time that the two of them met in front of the school that morning. After school let out for the day, Mike had his arm wrapped possessively across her shoulders, and she had her arm resting on his far hip with her thumb inserted into the belt loop on his Levi's. They both realized that they were being obvious about the fact that they were now a couple.

There were reactions, mostly from boys who thought that Jennie was way too good looking to be hanging all over Mike Sweeney like she was. The fact that she was hanging all over him though, gave many of them new hope that they might one day take Mike's place. If she'd go out with Mike Sweeney, they reasoned, they might have a chance themselves.

It was thinking like that which led to several unexpected dates being made for the coming weekend. Somehow, drawing strength from Mike's success, several of the boys that had watched the couple walking from the school, finally worked up their own nerve to ask out girls that they had been thinking about asking out, but had never done so, because they had feared being rejected. The girls that now had dates that came as pleasant surprises, never knew who they should thank for that new development.

Mike had been pleased to learn that Jennie hadn't conceived during their lapse in judgment in his garage the previous day. It made him even more ready to try to get her to let him make love to her again someday. It felt good walking home with Jennie, like they were doing. The more people who knew they were going out together, the better Mike liked it.

"Do you want to go to my house to study today?"

Mike looked at Jennie as they walked. He hoped that she would say yes. He wanted to kiss her some more, and play with her breasts. He didn't think he'd ever grow tired of doing either of those two things.

"I don't know, Mike, do you want me to?"

She was already embarrassed that he knew that she was menstruating right then. She hoped he realized that they couldn't do any fooling around down there. It was funny that she always got more aroused when she had her periods. From about two days before, until after her flow had stopped, her body became very sensitive and easy to stimulate.

"Sure Jennie, I really like spending time with you. Even if all we do is studying, it will still be fun."

"Okay then, I guess we can study for awhile, but I need to be home before five thirty. Is that all right?"

She wondered what he meant by 'even if all we do is studying'. She hoped he wasn't going to be so grossed out by her period that he wouldn't want to kiss her, and make out a little.

Once again they entered Mike's house through the garage door. This time though, he took her inside his house, and they settled in by the coffee table in the family room. Mike went into the kitchen to get some Frito's and bottled waters for them.

By the time he got back, Jennie had removed her jacket and had taken a book and her binder out of her back pack. It looked like she really meant that they would study. He put the drinks and the chips on the coffee table and sat down on the carpet right next to her.

He thought that he'd at least try to get in a little bit of kissing before they settled down to study. Jennie didn't seem unhappy when he turned her face to his and kissed her.

In fact, she repositioned her whole body to make it easier for them to kiss. It didn't take very long before Mike had a hand on Jennie's breast, and was playing actively with it, stroking and squeezing, and trying to bring the two of them pleasure.

They continued like that for several minutes, both of them getting more aroused as their tongues flitted between their mouths, and they tried to increase the number of places where they were touching each other.

When Mike felt Jennie's fingers searching tentatively for his dick, he reached his free hand down to help her find what she was searching for. Once she had it located, she began to squeeze it and move her fingers along the shaft lightly between squeezes. Mike liked that, but hoped that Jennie wouldn't make him have an accident.

"I'd like to see it again Mike. Can you take it out for me?"

Mike wasted very little time in meeting her request. She had mentioned the last time they were together that she wanted to try giving him a blow job. This would be a new experience for the both of them, if she did that.

"Do you think I should lick it like you did me before?"

"I'd sure like that, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

Mike hoped that she wouldn't back out now, but, he didn't want her to think he was pushing her to do something that she didn't want to do. Jennie had been thinking about doing that to him for several days now. Even before that, she had wondered what it might be like, doing that to someone.

She had one hand wrapped around the shaft, and she lowered her face to the head and stuck out a tentative, exploratory, tongue. There wasn't much taste to it, but just the thought of what her tongue was touching, was enough of a thrill to keep her going forward.

Before too much longer, she was licking up and down the shaft, getting it coated with her saliva. She paused to look at it for another few seconds, before wrapping her lips around the head, and moving her face down another inch or two.

She had heard enough talking among the older girls that she knew and understood most of the do's and don'ts involved. In her initial enthusiasm, she was using a little too much teeth, but when Mike winced and groaned, she settled back to lips and tongue.

She wasn't that surprised that she liked doing it. It took only a short time before Mike let go with a long, sighing, shudder, spraying the back of her throat with his spend. By now, the taste was no surprise to Jennie, but the amount and the force of his ejaculation sent shivers of satisfaction through her. She didn't have to ask whether he'd enjoyed it.

Mike was overcome with gratitude that Jennie had done that for him. Without really thinking about what he was doing, Mike pulled her up to him and began kissing her again. His hand went up under her skirt and lovingly cupped her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.