A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennie sat in her room, thinking about Mike, and thinking about what he had said to her. Love? She supposed that saying that was something that any boy might do, after a girl had let him do what they had done. She couldn't deny that she felt much closer to Mike after what they had shared together.

It had been easy kissing him and holding him right before he had put his dick inside her. Actually doing it with him though, that had been a lot different than what she had imagined it would be. For some reason, she had needed for it to be him controlling her while they did that. He had fucked her, she may as well just go ahead and admit that.

She could still feel where his dick had been. It went further in her than her fingers ever had. She was afraid that she had liked it too much. Even laying on her bed and thinking about the possibility that she might have gotten pregnant, she wasn't able to make herself regret what they had done. Jennie Sweeney. Mrs. Michael Sweeney. Her pussy was still tingling, and she was hoping that Mike would call her.

After dinner, Mike sat in his bedroom and tried to do some reading for class the next day. His thoughts kept going back to Jennie. He had done it with her. She had liked it too. He sure had. He wished that she hadn't gotten like she did just when he needed to cum though. He'd never felt it be so good though. He probably emptied all of his cum for a week with that blast.

He remembered telling her that he loved her. That was a pretty dumb thing to do. Now, she'd think he was stupid too. It had just popped out of his mouth. He hadn't even been thinking anything like that when he had said it.

Maybe she hadn't even noticed it when he said it. She was upset and excited at the time. She had asked him to call her. He looked at the clock on his bureau, and was surprised that it was almost seven o'clock already. He'd call her, and then maybe he could finally get some studying done.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mrs. Taylor. This is Mike Sweeney. Is Jennie there?"

"Hold on Mike, let me check."

Laurie Taylor walked back to her daughter's bedroom. She was thinking that the Sweeney boy was starting to phone Jennie quite often. She wondered if he and Jennie were becoming anything more than neighbors and friends. To her mind, they weren't a likely couple.

Although they were the same age, Jennie was more mature, and she usually dated boys three or four years older than her.

"Jennie, Mike Sweeney's on the phone. Do you want to speak with him?"

"Thanks mom, I'll get it in here."

Laurie walked back to her kitchen and put the phone back on the receiver as soon as she heard her daughter's voice on the phone.

"Hello, Mike?"

"Hi Jennie. How are you doing?"

"Pretty good. I was thinking about you. That was amazing today."

"It was. I'm having a hard time concentrating on school stuff now. I just wanted to call you and make sure everything is all right now. I mean, to be sure you're not mad or anything?"

"I'm not mad. I'm a little bit afraid that we didn't think about some things before we did that. It wouldn't be good if something happened from today."

"When did you say that you'll know?"

"It should be soon, tomorrow or the day after. I'm feeling like my period is about to start. This is about the first time I've looked forward to it coming. I guess I have you to thank for that."

"No, thank you. That's what I meant to say before, but it came out wrong. I mean that you could have any boy do that with you, and you let me."

"Not any boy. What kind of girl do you think I am, Mike Sweeney?"

"I meant any boy would want to, not that you would with any boy. I'm glad that you picked me."

"I am too. It seemed right to do that with you. Maybe now I won't be thinking about it so much."

"I'm still thinking about it. I was taking a shower before my mom got home, and that's all I could think about. I was wishing that we'd done it one more time since you said we can't do it any more."

"We can still do the other things though Mike. I still want to do you with my mouth. Ooh, I can't believe I said that to you. You must think I'm just terrible?"

"Terribly sexy you mean? I need to ask you something Jennie. Does today change things between us?"

"Of course it changes things. What did you mean by change?"

"I mean are we going together now?"

"Oh. I hadn't thought about that. We're still friends, but now we're closer friends. Did you mean like exclusive going together?"

"Are you going to be my girlfriend or just my friend?"

"I like you Mike, a lot. I'm not ready to go steady yet, with anyone. That doesn't mean that I don't think of you as my boyfriend though, because I do. If you want to, we can hang out together at school. We can hold hands while we're walking, but we won't go steady."

"Will we do the same stuff after school? Not that other, but what we did before that?"

"I'd like to do that, but it depends on whether you do too. It might be frustrating when we don't do the other too."

"It's frustrating right now, talking about it, when I'd rather be touching and kissing."

"I know. Actually, I am touching right now. I'm a little tender there. You were pretty rough you know?"

"I'm sorry. I guess I got a little bit carried away today. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me. It's just that you went places that hadn't been touched before. I'm sure that it's something that you need to get used to before it isn't tender. Like a new bra."

"There wasn't any blood, I checked after."

"I know. That time that you were over here? Well, after you left I was still excited and I had an accident with my fingers. There was plenty of blood then. You were the first one other than me to touch me inside Mike. I hope you believe me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.