A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mike and Jennie spent the next half hour just kissing and petting on his mom's washer. As Mike kissed, sucked, licked and generally lavished most of his attention on Jennie's large breasts, Jennie hugged him to her and enjoyed the feel of him enjoying her.

Somewhere, in the middle of their snuggle, Mike's dick once again became hard. Jennie first noticed it when Mike was switching his attention from one breast to the other. His engorged dick head swiped itself across her pubic hairs. At first, she pulled back, an instinctive movement, but, after she realized what it was that she had felt, she started moving her hips around in search of further contact.

She had slowly inched her hips forward. If Mike noticed anything, he probably assumed that Jennie was simply trying to find a more comfortable position on the washer. She was trying to get more comfortable, but, for her right then, comfort meant having Mike's cock buried up inside her pussy.

She was enjoying the boob play immensely, but that wasn't what she had been thinking about all day long. She could feel the object of her passionate interest, as it continued to move around between her thighs. It became a frustrating game of hide and seek for Jennie because Mike's dick never seemed to come to rest in just the right place.

Jennie pulled Mike's head up and started really kissing him with abandon. She had pulled him up towards her a little bit in her enthusiasm, and now his dick rested on top of her mons, and then, Mike had lowered his weight back down on her.

She felt the warmth of it, her breathing became even more irregular, as she pressed her tongue into Mike's mouth and moved it around in ardent exploration. Mike soon got stimulated by this very new sensation, and he too began to be conscious of just where his cock was nestled.

As they kissed, their bodies began that timeless seeking movement. This movement had first begun when some early tree dweller had started out showing his new hairy bodied friend just how cute and useful his opposing thumb could be.

Over many thousands of years, dicks and pussies had learned, instinctively, the motions that produced ever more enjoyable contact, right up to the point where penetration is achieved. Of course, all of this is done without any of it being the 'planned intention' of either party.

"Ooh!"

Jennie felt the tip of Mike's dick seat itself right at her opening. What she had earlier asked for was now almost an accomplished feat. If Mike pressed forward at all, he would slide up inside her. She felt him tense up too, as he realized where his dick was resting.

He felt the heat that she was giving off down there, and had to hold himself in check to keep from taking that last, necessary, final step. He broke their kiss and looked at Jennie. She had opened her eyes when she first felt him lodged so tentatively at her entrance.

"Do you still want me to do it?"

More than anything, he hoped that she hadn't changed her mind about that. He wasn't sure if he would be able to pull back now, even if she told him that she didn't want to do it. He was sure that he'd feel a lot better about doing it, if she told him that she wanted it too. He waited, if not patiently, at least without pressing forward, even though every nerve ending he had was screaming for him to do so.

"I guess so. I mean if you do too."

Mike groaned in frustration because he had hoped for a more emphatic go ahead. He paused, trying to think with his brain, knowing that this was an important decision for both of them. He wanted to do it, really wanted to, but not if there was any chance that Jennie would blame him, afterwards, for taking advantage of her.

Jennie saw the doubt and uncertainty that crossed his face. Just like females had been doing, for as many thousands of years as there had been human coitus, Jennie decided to simply act, rather than argue the merits of the proposed decision. She wrapped both of her legs around Mike's butt and squeezed him to her as she pulled his head down to resume their kissing. Mike found himself half buried inside her tight sheath, even before he was aware of what she was doing.

"Jennie, oh, I don't, oh Jennie, oh!"

Once he'd been led to the edge and pushed, Mike allowed his natural impulse and instinct to guide him on the trip down. It wasn't long before he was fully encased, and moving with great vigor and enthusiasm.

Jennie too was moving her hips, so that both of them were now seeking to find the maximum stimulation for their bodies. Jennie soon had found her proper angle and rhythm, and was clutching Mike to her and urging him on.

She was planting passion filled kisses all over his face and neck, and had, in fact, given him the first hickey that either if them had ever had. His neck would soon show several such love bite marks, each one delivered while Jennie was oblivious to what she was doing at the time.

Somewhere, in the middle of all this passion and intense feelings, Mike started to think about pregnancy, specifically about their lack of having taken precautions against it. He knew that, as good as this now felt to him, he couldn't allow himself to actually shoot off inside Jennie. He decided that he'd just pull it out of her, right before he came, assuring them that she wouldn't get pregnant from what they were doing.

Unfortunately, Jennie hadn't even considered pregnancy, and the feelings that she was experiencing weren't allowing her to entertain many non essential thoughts.

When Mike first felt himself swelling inside her, and noticed the tightness and urgent constricting in his balls, just as he was about to pull back, and out of Jennie, she pulled him even deeper inside her and went into her own paroxysms of orgasm, which further tightened the grip of her legs, and sent ripples of contractions within her vaginal sheath.

Mike exploded inside her, at maximum penetration. In his ejaculating frenzy, any rational thoughts that he might otherwise have entertained, simply vanished from his head. Right then, it was all about feelings, and about the triumph of first time experiences.

There is a reason why people always remember their first time, and that's because every sensation is magnified and enlarged, while you are experiencing it that initial time.

The two youngsters stayed as they were, neither wanting to move and thus bring an end to an experience that had exceeded all their expectations. Jennie especially, was awed by how well Mike had performed, and amazed that he had taken such firm and powerful control over her.

She had surrendered to his movements, and had luxuriated in the way that he had repeatedly pounded her into passionate submission and ecstasy. She had enjoyed many orgasms of late, but none that even compared to the one that she had just enjoyed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.