A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennie had been thinking about sexual things for the better part of a month now, and her thoughts had become increasingly more focused on the ultimate form of sexual expression, intercourse.

It was starting to become something of an obsession with her. Before that first confrontation with Mike, over him having been in her backyard, Jennie had rarely masturbated, and when she had, she seldom went far enough to give herself an orgasm. Now, after less than a month, she was averaging three orgasms per day.

It was very worrying to her. She was already more than a little bit afraid that she was becoming addicted to sex. It didn't feel healthy to her, this constant preoccupation with all things sexual. She wished that she'd never gotten started.

Even as she was thinking that very thought though, she was looking forward to that day's end of school, so that she could get Mike to lick her pussy in his garage.

She rationalized away most of these worries by thinking that it was just normal curiosity on her part, and that, once she had satisfied that curiosity, her life would return back to how it had been before. She tried to accept that notion, but a part of her already knew that she wouldn't be satisfied until after she had explored a full range of sexual experiences.

It was amazing the way a thought would pop into her head, and it would be, at first, unthinkable, then, thinkable, then, desirable, and, finally, absolutely necessary. She was struggling with an image in her mind of having her pussy filled with Mike's hard dick. She had finally admitted to herself that she wanted to feel it in her. If not Mike's, someone's, and soon, very very soon.

In all of her classes that day, she felt a sense of heightened awareness. She just knew that it was going to be an eventful day for her, and she wanted to remember as much of it as she could. By the time her final class was finished, Jennie was literally dripping with anticipation.

She stopped by her locker and forced herself to think about what she needed to bring home with her for later studying. Her mind was hard at work already, sorting through all of the exciting scenarios that might unfold for her that afternoon.

By the time she had gathered herself enough to pack and carry the needed books home, she had spent five minutes kneeling in front of her locker. There was a faint sheen of perspiration on her upper lip, and she had to fight down the urge to run outside so that she wouldn't miss catching up to Mike before he started walking home without her.

As soon as she cleared the front door of the school, she saw Mike standing by the sidewalk, watching her coming out into the bright sunlight. He seemed happy to see that he hadn't missed her too. Seeing him like that, smiling at her, in happy recognition, she realized that she now found him more attractive than she had before.

"Hi Mike. I hope I didn't make you wait too long?"

He reached over and helped her shoulder her book bag. In her hurrying, she had come out of school with her bag held in front of her. He stood close as she shrugged into the straps, but backed away when he saw that she was managing it all right.

She noticed his nostrils dilate, as he took in a strong nose full of air. He was smelling her. She knew how wet she was, and knew that she was giving off a strong sexual musk. Watching him sniffing at her like that, sent a small spark of excitement coursing through her.

She reached out and put her arm through his, and started pulling him towards home. Mike looked surprised that she'd make such an obvious gesture, right there in front of the school, where anyone could see them. She'd never done anything like that before. He wondered about the sudden change in her.

"Are we still going over to my house to study?"

He didn't know a better or more neutral way to say it. She would know what he alluded to.

"If you're asking whether I'm still planning on sitting on the washing machine in your garage, then yes, let's go study at your house."

She rubbed her nipple, one that was fully extended within her tight bra, across his arm. He might not have felt her nipple, when she did that, but she sure could.

"You're sure acting different today Jennie, I hope you're not nervous about things. I already told you that I'd be good, and only do what you tell me to."

"I sure don't feel nervous. It's such a nice day, and I'm glad that school's out. I've been thinking about some things, and I think I just need to be more relaxed about what's happening with us. I want this to be a good time today, no more fighting."

They were quiet after that, both thinking their own private thoughts. Mike couldn't relax with the way that Jennie was holding on to him. They passed several people that they both knew, but Jennie just stayed like she had been, with both her arms wrapped around his arm.

Her big boob was pressing tight against the back of his arm. He was nervous, hoping that nobody tried to stop them and ask them any questions about why they were together like that. They stayed close and tightly pressed together like that until they finally arrived at Mike's driveway, and then Jennie reluctantly released his arm.

Mike reached down to lift up the garage door and held it up while Jennie quickly ducked underneath. He followed her inside, then lowered the door back down again. He turned on the light, watching as Jennie took off her book bag first, and then removed her panties, and placed them on that book bag, right before she turned and hopped up onto his mom's washer.

As she sat there, waiting for Mike to get out of his clothes, Jennie unbuttoned her blouse and removed it as well. She was taking her bra off when Mike had lowered his jeans and underwear enough so that his hard dick was visible to her eyes once again.

She was happy to see it once more. It had figured more and more prominently in her thoughts, ever since her first visit to Mike's garage. Seeing it once more, Jennie was even more firmly decided that she would have it inside her that day. Her decision made, Jennie beckoned Mike closer.

He moved closer while he was removing his shirt, still unsure about the way that Jennie had changed towards him. She was acting like she wanted to be his girlfriend. Before, she was doing everything she could to let him know that she didn't want that kind of relationship with him.

When he had finished moving closer, she reached her arms around his neck and drew him in towards her, and then she kissed him. Her lips were hot, and so was her breath. Then, while she was kissing him, she wrapped her legs around him, and that drew him in even closer as she opened her mouth and licked his lips with her tongue.

Mike was amazed by this turn of events. Being a guy with a whimsical turn of mind, he naturally wondered if he was hallucinating or something, or asleep, and involved in a dream of some kind. This was too much of a difference, and it was happening to him too quickly.

Something had to be wrong. His dick sure didn't think so, and it was starting to press up against her navel. He could feel the wetness as some precum started to drip from the head of it.

As Jennie continued the kiss, she felt him pressed in against her. Some primitive part of her wanted to skip all of the preliminaries, just tilt up her pelvis at her most receptive angle, and have him possess her without further delay.

She knew that she was ready, because she could feel her juices leaking down her thigh. Somehow, once she had decided that she wanted to have sex, she had convinced herself totally that she had strong feelings for, and a great attraction to, Mike.

Only a couple of hours before, she had been thinking that there were plenty of suitable candidates to fuck her and make her a woman for the first time. Somehow, she had managed to instantaneously transfer all of that responsibility and privilege to Mike, and only to Mike. As she held him now, she knew, beyond any doubt, that it had to be him, and it had to be now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.