A Shot In The Dark - Cover

A Shot In The Dark

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A rework of the first story. I'm trying to find a different direction to take it in. I hope this one works out better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It had started out as a lark, three friends camping out in a tent set up in Mike's backyard on a hot summer's night. They all sat together near their lantern, telling jokes and stories, bragging about their daring and sharing their private hopes for the future.

Mike didn't remember who brought it up, but someone did, maybe even him, and before too much time had passed, the three friends decided to sneak over into Jennie Taylor's back yard and try to catch her undressing as they looked through her bedroom window.

Mike had never done anything like that before, but he had thought about doing it. Jimmy was always talking about Jennie's big tits, and about how he'd give almost anything to see them naked, just once. Mike always listened to that talk and said nothing. He wanted to see those big tits too, but he knew that he never would.

Tommy always claimed that he'd not only seen them, but had touched them, and even kissed them both, back when he and Jennie had gone together, earlier in the year. Tommy was full of shit though, and the other two boys knew it.

They turned down the wick on the lantern and waited for a few minutes in the dark, wanting to make sure that Mike's mom wasn't going to come out and check on them. It was pretty early, maybe about nine or so, but it was already pretty dark out.

The moon wouldn't be up for a few hours, and the skies were a little overcast anyway. The three boys crept silently over Mike's back fence, into the Taylor's back yard. They waited for a few minutes, by the fence, and only began crawling forward after Tommy pointed to where Jennie's bedroom window was. Her shade was drawn down, but the boys could see that a light was on in her room.

When they finally reached her window, Tommy raised himself up to a kneeling position and peeked into her room through the side of the shade that didn't completely cover the window. He could see most of her bedroom, but Jennie wasn't in it.

He got back down and crawled over to Mike and Jimmy to tell them the room was empty. As soon as he left the window though, while he was facing away, Jimmy and Mike saw a shadow moving across the shade. Mike crawled over to the window and looked through the side of the window just as Jennie dropped her bath towel and reached for her pajama bottoms.

For almost a minute, while she stepped into her pajama bottoms, reached for her top, putting it on, Mike could see both her ass and her tits. He was very clearly seeing those big tits of hers, because she turned towards the window just when she first started putting on her pajama tops.

Her titties had big aureolas, that were a very light pink in color. Each aureola was easily the size of a silver dollar. Her nipples were a shade darker pink, and looked like they protruded out a quarter inch or so.

Jennie moved over to her dressing table and sat down and began brushing her long brown hair. Mike felt Jimmy pushing him aside so that he could get a look too. After a few minutes of watching her brush through her hair, Jimmy gave way to Tommy, who stared at her until she got up and turned off her light.

The three boys crawled back over to the fence, scaled it to Mike's backyard and the three made it back to the tent, turned the lantern back on, and began talking excitedly about what they had done and seen. Tommy claimed that, while he was watching, Jennie had been rubbing her breasts as she brushed her hair, both boys yelled 'BULLSHIT' after he claimed it though and Tommy just let it go, knowing that he'd never get them to believe it anyway.

Jimmy said that he could see her titties jiggle as she brushed, and all three boys nodded in confirmation of that fact. Mike said that it was too bad she was dressed in her pajamas when she came into her bedroom, not wanting to share the truth of what he'd seen. Pretty soon the three friends turned down the lantern and got into their sleeping bags and drifted off to sleep.

Twice more that week, Mike had scaled the fence and peeked through Jennie's window. He was by himself, and had seen her undress in her room one night, then leave to take a shower, come back, then change into her pj's, before brushing her hair. The last night he got there late, and she was sitting at her dressing table brushing her hair when he arrived. He still watched her until she turned off her light.

That Saturday, as was his normal practice, he went to confession. Father Gainey, his normal confessor, wasn't there, so he had to make his confession to Father Murphy, who he didn't like. He briefly considered not confessing his three peeping episodes, but the ingrained fear of making a bad confession was stronger than his distaste for Father Murphy, so he told all and was given a stiff penance to do.

The penance wasn't as bad as he'd feared, but the lecture that proceeded the granting of absolution was a doozy. Especially when the Father had referred to him by name. Mike knew his mother always went to Father Murphy, and for a brief moment, he feared the priest might violate his oath and reveal the contents of his confession to his mom.

The next week, Mike resisted his desire to climb the fence to peek at Jennie. He thought about it quite a bit though and returned to confession on Saturday, having to confess his multiple impure thoughts. Father Gainey gave him a relatively light penance, and told Mike to make an effort to resist these kinds of thoughts and urges.

That night, his resolve weakening, Mike once again scaled his back fence and moved over to Jennie's bedroom window. He really hit the jackpot that night, Jennie not only undressed, where he could see her, before she headed off for her shower, but, after returning, covered only by her towel, she dropped it, and stood naked in front of her mirror.

While Mike watched fascinated, Jennie posed in front of her mirror, touching both of her breasts, and running her hand between her legs, for a little bit as well. Just before she dressed in her pj's, she lifted one leg up on the stool of her vanity and then, using both hands, spread the lips on her pussy apart.

She looked in the mirror for a minute, then released her lips and pulled her foot off the stool. Mike was crawling away right after her pj top was in place for the evening. He had a pain in his crotch, as his boner pressed against his jeans making every movement of his legs vibrate his swollen and aching balls.

He had a little trouble scaling the fence, but managed to make it into his house before heading straight to his bathroom, where he proceeded to 'abuse himself' not once, but twice, in a matter of ten minutes or less.

The next week he spent in daily self abuse, thinking about Jennie and what he had seen. He fantasized about her and pretended to himself that he'd somehow work up the courage to ask her to go out with him. He masturbated two or three times each day, unable to resist the lure of thinking about her, legs spread, the dark pink inner lips of her pussy exposed in her mirror to both of them.

On Saturday, for the first time since his First Holy Communion, he didn't go to confession. When he didn't go to communion that Sunday, he felt like every eye in the church was on him. He was so glad that he'd gotten up early to come to the six o'clock mass alone. It had mostly old people, most of whom he didn't really know. He usually went to the nine o'clock with his mother.

The next time Mike gave in to his urges, he was nearly caught when he stepped on a plastic bowl that someone had left outdoors in Jennie's yard. The bowl broke loudly into several pieces, and when Mike looked up right after, he thought he saw someone looking at him from another window in Jennie's house.

He turned around, and scampered over the fence, his heart beating so fast that he thought he was having an attack of some kind. He was in his bedroom, undressed, and under his covers before he could finally regain control of his breathing and settle down. He found it difficult to get to sleep that night.

Jimmy came over to Mike's house to spend the night, because his parents were out of town, and they had arranged for the sleepover with Mike's mother. Jimmy pestered Mike to sneak over the fence with him, but Mike refused his friend. After listening to Jimmy complaining and pleading with him to change his mind, Mike finally told Jimmy about having gone into the Taylor's back yard and almost getting caught.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.