Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 2a

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2a - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Tina:

"What a fucking slut," proclaimed a voice.

It was Deborah, of course, and her comment, while directed at Cindy, was obviously meant to insult Tina. Randy was standing right next to her, and Tina could feel his arousal from the show Jennifer and Cindy had put on. In fact, Randy wasn't the only one of the pair that was all hot and bothered. Hmmm.

Cindy, of course, was aroused by the humiliation, but Tina really didn't want her to get in the habit of becoming aroused by that kind of abuse. So she rounded on Deborah, which the other girl found quite unexpected, considering that Tina'd done little to defend herself from abuse yesterday.

"She's a slut?" asked Tina in a soft voice that somehow made Deborah squirm. "I'll make a bet with you: If your pussy's dry, I'll go for the rest of the year with no clothes."

"Oh, some bet," returned the other girl. "You're even more of a slut than she is."

"But you are wet, aren't you?" pressed Tina. "Tell me, would you have rather been in Cindy's place or Jennifer's?"

"Neither," said Deborah, but her voice faltered a little. "I don't get off on perverted things like that. As I said, I'm not a slut."

"That's enough, Deborah," said Randy. "Remember that you're in the Program, too. Next week, you might find yourself in their shoes."

Tina blinked as she felt Deborah's arousal skyrocket. If she hadn't been wearing such a thick bra, her nipples would have been easily seen poking holes through her shirt. She turned red and quickly walked away. Randy sighed and followed, but Deborah's arousal had given Tina a lot of insight into what was driving the other girl.

"So now," said Jennifer, who refused to be derailed by the confrontation, "I think you owe me an explanation, Tina."

Tina could feel that Jennifer had not calmed down at all, and was very much in need of an orgasm. But she was too shy for her first, well, second, lesbian experience to occur in the cafeteria.

"Yup. I do. Ask away."

"She called you 'Mistress'," said Jennifer.

"Yeah," temporized Tina. How much to tell? "Cindy's a little on the shy side. We got to talking, and I discovered she was interested in exploring submission. So, for the rest of the week, I'm her Mistress."

"I see," replied the other girl.

"I thought you were the sex slave," said Robert.

"Robert!" exclaimed Jennifer, smacking him on the shoulder.

"Gee, news travels fast," murmured Tina. "Look, do me a favor and keep this thing with Cindy under your hat, okay? I don't want anyone else to know what the deal is."

"Yeah, we can do that," replied Jennifer. "But what about you? Are you a submissive?"

Robert shot her a glance, but she said, "Hey, you already let the cat out of the bag anyway."

Tina smiled at them. "I'm actually a pure switch. When my lover is dominant, I turn submissive. When my lover is submissive, I turn dominant."

"That must be confusing," replied Jennifer.

"Not to me," grinned Tina. "It's actually a lot of fun. I get to see things from both sides."

It was time for class, so everyone headed off in various directions. Cindy was still recovering a bit from what had happened, Tina knew, but she'd be okay. Robert walked with her for a short distance, and she managed to put his questions off by misdirection or giving non-answers. He was curious about Tina's interest in BDSM, but she could tell that it didn't really interest him. Well, not beyond the thought of what a boy his age could do with a girl who'd do whatever he wanted.

Her next period was free, and she planned to spend the time in the library trying to work out some energy equations. The books she wanted to use for reference were not books that the students were allowed to check out, for some odd reason. Once she got them, she chose a back table and got to work. She knew that Cindy was in the computer lab -- perhaps she should introduce the girl to Bill, the computer geek at the Mansion -- and knew it would be difficult to get her attention away from her work. She was startled when someone sat at her table.

"Hello," smiled Randy. "I hope I'm not disturbing... whatever the hell it is you're doing."

He frowned looking at the notations she'd scribbled on her pad.

"Um... not for nothing, but what class is that for?" he asked.

"None. It's for a sort of hobby of mine," responded Tina. She rather doubted that he'd recognize the various sections of the Unified Field Theory that she was working with. "What can I do for you?"

Randy looked away for a minute, and Tina could tell he was nervous.

"Randy?" she said. "Really, just ask. It's not like you're gonna offend me or anything."

He sighed and said, "Look, would you promise that you won't say anything to anyone about this?"

"Kinda hard to say anything when I have no idea what 'this' is about," replied Tina.

"Yeah," said Randy. "Well, it's about, umm, me and Deborah."

Oh Goddess, please, thought Tina, don't tell me he's gonna try and dump her for me.

She was pretty keyed into his emotions though, and even though she sensed that he would happily have sex with her, thankfully that wasn't why he was there.

"Are you sure you want to talk to me?" asked Tina. "She really doesn't like me all that much. Thinks I'm too much of a slut."

Randy let out a barking laugh that caused a few nasty looks and 'shushes' to be sent their way.

"Well... me thinks the lady protesteth too much," he misquoted, grinning. "You know what she did yesterday?" he asked.

"You mean after doing her best to embarrasses me in class?" returned Tina, not bothering to correct the slaughter of a good line.

Randy looked uncomfortable for a moment, then said, "She took me home and had me fuck her brains out."

Yesterday, Tina would have been surprised. Today? Nope.

"In fact," he continued in a very low voice, "once we got going, she asked me to hold her hands over her head while I, um... well, you know."

Tina did know. She could literally see what had happened between the two of them from Randy's memory. After stripping in her room, Deborah had gotten on her knees and given Randy a very sloppy, very intense blow-job. She actually put his hands on her head, and let him all but fuck her mouth. After he'd cum, she sucked him hard again, then let him -- hell, encouraged him -- to plow into her. Randy was a big guy, and while Deborah wasn't as small as Tina, she was way smaller than him.

His powerful body had slammed his cock into her with almost bruising force. She'd begged him to hold her hands, and after he figured out what she wanted, she'd starting cumming like mad. Once he'd cum, she'd even taken his cock in her mouth to clean him off, something that she'd never done before. The scene in Randy's mind certainly got Tina's motor running -- not that it had ever really been shut off.

"I see. And this has something to do with me why?" she asked.

"Well, I think that she, well, that she might be kinda like you. You know, submissive," he said.

"You think or you hope?" asked Tina, who already knew the answer to both his and her own questions.

"I guess, both," he said, blushing a little.

"So, why tell me?" asked Tina.

Randy was quiet for a moment, then said, "Look, I don't want to offend you. But you obviously know all about this BDSM stuff. I was kinda hoping for advice."

It was true that Randy had been one of the brighter spots of lust during the Biology class yesterday. He was kinda cute, so she'd definitely noticed him. She hadn't really tried to read Deborah, because there was no use trying to read someone who was hostile toward her. Her Gift was based on sexual attraction, and if the person wasn't attracted to her, she couldn't get much of a read on them.

"Communication," said Tina.

"What?"

"Communication is the key. And trust. BDSM is all about communication, on all kinds of levels. I mean, vanilla sex is too. A lot of people just do the bump and grind and think they're having great sex. And maybe they are, but without communication, there's no way it can be all that good," she replied. "Those two things are even more important with BDSM. Especially since the law and people's ignorance tend to paint it as something it's not. I mean, what you think of as play, someone else who saw you might think of as rape. A big guy like you, holding down little old me and fucking my brains out? I'd love it, but someone who just happened along might have a different impression.

"See, you could really hurt someone with this stuff. So communication is paramount and followed very closely by trust. You don't just tie someone up and fuck 'em or whip 'em. That's not the way it works in the real world. You have to know what they like, what you can guide them into liking, what their limits are, what your limits are -- all kinds of stuff. We did talk about some of these things in class yesterday."

"Yeah," replied Randy, "I missed some of that."

Indeed he had, as Tina knew well. She was in pretty close contact with Randy at the moment, and things could get... interesting... if she wasn't careful. Yesterday, he'd been thinking about how much fun he could have with her. Or even better, her and Deborah... uh, oh. Need to pull out of that thought train, thought Tina.

"Whatever. You're gonna have to talk to her about what she wants. You're gonna have to know what you want, and then find something that you both like," she said.

"I have no idea how to do that," said Randy.

Tina blinked, then reminded herself that, outside the mansion, sex was something that most young people just sort of fumbled their way through. No one really taught them how to have sex, it was all on-the-job training. And mostly, it was very poor on-the-job training, since it was the blind leading the blind, or worse, kids doing what they thought was right based on rumors they'd heard. Goddess forbid that an adult actually have a frank conversation with a child or teen about sex. Why, they'd be branded a pedophile in an instant!

"Randy, you're having sex with her. If you can't talk to her, what kind of relationship do you have?" asked Tina.

"It's not that," protested Randy, "it's just that it's, well... embarrassing."

Tina thought for a moment, then replied. "Who's it going to embarrass? You or her?"

"Uh, well, both, I guess," he said.

"Randy," said Tina in a quiet voice, leaning towards him, "you've had your cock inside her body. You've cum in her mouth. I'm willing to bet you've put your tongue inside her pussy. That's pretty intimate, don't you think? Takes a bit of trust, right? Good sex means good communication and trust. I don't know what Deborah is like. She doesn't like me, for some reason. But if you've gotten in her pants, you should consider getting into her likes and dislikes as well."

The teen looked stunned. Tina was several years younger than him, and she knew he was wondering how she knew all this. Well, she was a Priestess; it came with the territory -- not that he could know that.

"Besides," Tina quipped, "sex has got to be one of the most ridiculous things on the planet. If you can't laugh and joke about it, then you're taking it way too seriously."

"You've... given me a lot to think about," he said as he stood up. "Oh," he said as he started to walk away, "I wouldn't be too sure she doesn't like you. No one spends that much time talking about someone they couldn't give a shit about, you know?"

That set Tina back a little. It was true that Deborah wasn't fond of her. At least, Tina thought it was true. But there could be other reasons for Deborah's dislike. Perhaps she was jealous that Tina was doing things that she wanted to do. Perhaps she didn't dislike Tina, but was intimidated by her. Who knew? Tina realized it might not be a bad thing to find out the real deal.


Cindy:

Usually Cindy could get utterly lost in setting up the computer to work on various equations, or writing the programs that it took to solve them. Not today, though. Today the only thing that was on her mind was Tina, and what might happen in bio class. Plus, she was spending the night at Tina's house, and her entire body quivered with anticipation.

Cindy had few friends. She just didn't have the time, or frankly, the interest in kids her age. Her parents had been overjoyed when she'd asked if she could stay at the mansion tonight. That hadn't kept them, much to her embarrassment, from calling Ken, who was Tina's guardian, and speaking with him. Ken apparently assured them that they were welcome to come over, if they'd like, and meet him, and that Cindy was welcome to stay as long as she wanted.

If Cindy had her way, she'd stay the whole week. Being Tina's slave was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her. Well, aside from that whole set of gravity equations that she'd come up with that were being confirmed at MIT. That had been really cool, too.

She was still really on edge from what had happened at lunch. Thankfully, no one bothered her back here, and now that the computer was finally running her program, there wasn't much for her to do. She could have gone on to something else, but was too distracted. Being Tina's slave and then thinking back to what Jennifer had done to her in the cafeteria was making her wet again. She felt kind of sticky down there, and since there was no gym class today, she wondered if she could get a shower in. She could still smell her excitement from earlier, and that didn't help reduce her horniness either. Trouble was, if she went to shower, she'd have to do it in the boys locker room, and she didn't really want to do that.

Thinking about cumming so hard in front of all those people in the cafeteria really got her hot. Her nipples began to fill with blood, and her sticky little pussy started to ooze more lube. Slowly, she pulled back her clit hood and gasped softly when her finger touched her blood-filled little nub. She could just imagine laying underneath Tina, feeling her Mistress' juices run into her mouth as she licked and sucked at her sex. She could even -- and Cindy blushed and stifled a moan -- lick her other hole. She wondered if Tina would think that was too perverted, but Cindy would be happy to do it if Tina would like it. Cindy knew she liked playing with her own with from time to time. Oh... thoughts like this were getting her so close... it was almost like she could smell her Mistress' scent...


Tina:

After Randy left, Tina found herself unable to concentrate. She made a few last notes, closed her laptop and returned the books. She decided to find Cindy, who was in the computer lab.

Discovering which carrel she occupied wasn't difficult at all. She just followed Cindy's lust, which was like a shining beacon. She was in the back of the lab, quite concealed from everyone, and she was masturbating. Feeling how aroused the girl was naturally increased Tina's arousal. Cindy was pretty oblivious to her surroundings by this time, and Tina dipped into her fantasy. Hmmm, she liked a little anal action, did she? Well, Tina had zero objections to that.

However, Cindy was about to cum, and she wasn't allowed to do that unless she had permission, which Tina didn't recall having given her since Jennifer had made her cum in the cafeteria.

"Cindy dear," said Tina in a low voice, "you weren't planning on cumming without permission, were you?"

Cindy squeaked, her eyes snapping open and her legs closing.

"No, Mistress, no," she panted.

Tina was good at this game.

"I see. You're lying to me, aren't you?" she said in a low, husky voice as she sensuously advanced on the frozen girl.

"N... no, really," replied Cindy her entire body blushing red.

Tina knelt in front of her and put her hands on Cindy's knees.

"You know that you're in trouble, don't you?" she whispered, gently pushing Cindy's legs apart. "First, you try to outwit me in the cafeteria -- and that went over oh-so-well, didn't it? -- and now I catch you masturbating and about to cum without my permission. Looks like my little slave is angling for some punishment."

Her hands were encountering resistance as Cindy tried to keep her legs from opening any farther. Tina glanced down at the offending knees, then up to Cindy's eyes and cocked an eyebrow. Cindy blushed an even deeper red.

"I'm, uh... kind of, well... sticky down there," she said.

Obviously, the girl didn't want to offend Tina. Tina, however, was well-acquainted with the scents and tastes a woman could produce and had no problem with them. Quite the opposite.

"You're my slave, right?" asked Tina.

"Yes, Mistress, but..."

"You're not going to offend me. I like how you smell, and I like how you taste," Tina leaned forward and said in a very soft voice, "Now, unless you want even more punishment than you've already earned, open your legs."

Trembling, the young teen complied, opening herself for her Mistress.


Cindy:

Cindy found her thighs grasped in her Mistress' strong hands, which pushed them up and back, over the arms of the chair. She was so wet down there, she couldn't believe it, and while she was sure that she'd enjoy licking another woman who was... well, kinda sticky like she was at the moment... she really didn't want to offend Tina.

Cindy thought she'd die of mortification -- and lust -- as Tina put her nose close to her now-spread sex and inhaled.

"Mmm," purred Tina. "You smell good. Like a little slut in heat."

Cindy moaned as her embarrassment pushed her arousal into high gear. The words Tina was using were just the right ones to really make her crazy.

"Now, my little slut," said Tina as she tightly gripped each of Cindy's outer labia in her fingers, opening her flower even further, "since you wanted to play with yourself, I think you should do just that. As long as you follow my directions."

"Yes, Mistress," said Cindy.

"Slide your finger over your pussy," commanded Tina. "Make sure you get it nice and wet."

Trembling, Cindy took her middle finger and slid it through her wide open lips, twirling it around and thoroughly coating it with her cream.

"Good slave. Now, why don't you suck it clean," said Tina.

Cindy moaned. This was so nasty! But she did as she was told, savoring the taste of her pussy lube as it coated her mouth.

"Keep sucking," commanded Tina.

Cindy almost screamed as the other girl slid her tongue between her inner lips, scooping up her copious, fragrant juices and swallowing them. That was what Cindy wanted to do to Tina. She started to get lost in a fantasy. She wanted to lick Tina's cunt. She wanted to suck it clean, after Tina had been sexed up all day. To push her tongue into her back hole, that dusky, oh-so-private hole. She wanted to lick Tina everywhere, and imagined herself serving her Mistress by giving her a tongue bath, licking and sucking under each breast, over her nipples, her neck and even under her... oh GOD she was so close to cumming!

Somehow Tina kept her on the edge, though. Even when she slid her tongue over Cindy's tight, pink asshole, bathing it, then pushing gently inside it a short way, she managed to keep Cindy from climaxing. It was driving her mad. Stark. Raving. Mad.

"Oh please, Mistress, please, may I cum?" she whimpered.

"I don't know," breathed Tina. She had pulled back the skin from Cindy's clit and was blowing on the throbbing organ. "Do you think you deserve it?"

"I don't know," moaned the girl.

"What will you give me if I let you cum?" asked Tina.

"Anything. Anything you want," replied Cindy.

"We'll see," said Tina as she once again began pushing Cindy just to the edge of orgasm.

Cindy could barely think. Feelings were raging through her small body that she'd never experienced before, and they were so intense! They were also everything that she'd ever hoped for when she'd given herself to Tina. And at the moment she hoped, and feared, that Tina wouldn't let her cum.

"Talk to your parents," said Tina, backing away once again, "ask them to let you stay at the mansion for the rest of the week."

"I can... oh, god, you're going to kill me," moaned Cindy softly.

Tina had both of Cindy's dusky points between her fingers and was harshly rolling and pulling them. Cindy realized that she might actually be able to cum just from that.

"I know they might not let you. Ask them anyway," commanded Tina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.