Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 1b

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1b - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Tina:

It was clear that Cindy was going through something that Tina herself had experienced the first time she'd met her Goddess. She hadn't realized what was going on at the time, but her sister, a High Priestess, had pulled her out of her daze -- for a short time, anyway. It had taken the Avatar, Ken, to finally return her to normal. Thus, it was important that Cindy meet Arianwen for several reasons, but now the most pressing reason was that Tina didn't have the power to pull Cindy out of this daze. She knew it would dissipate and she'd be fine eventually, but "eventually" could be days.

Well, Cindy needed to be brought to the mansion, anyway.

When Arianwen, Tina's sister, drove up and got out of the car, Cindy was sitting down at the curb. She was drifting, her nerves overloaded with the sexual energy that Tina had unwillingly directed at her.

"Hey, Tina," said Ari, "What's up?"

Tina sighed and said, "There's a bit of a problem." Then she explained what had happened during the day and how Cindy had ended up like this.

"I just don't understand, Ari," said Tina. "I did everything I could and no matter what I tried, I just kept getting flooded! The last thing I wanted to do was dump what I couldn't handle into Cindy, but somehow, when I came, that's what happened."

Ari's eyes lost focus for just a second, then she smiled. "I'm willing to bet it wasn't your fault. I don't understand why Master Ken would have allowed you to end up in the program, anyway. It's just too dangerous. I suspect it wasn't his decision."

Tina realized what Ari was talking about. Their Goddess had evidently had a hand in this. She definitely had Her mischievous side, and apparently, Tina being in the program was one of the results of this particular bit of mischief.

"I'm thinking not," replied Tina.

Ari nodded her agreement. Then, she reached out and touched Cindy, commenting, "She's very beautiful."

Ari got a shocked look on her face as the energy from Cindy rushed into her. It was far more than she would have expected. If that was only part of what Tina was carrying around, no wonder she'd been having problems!

The girl blinked, and her eyes focused on the diminutive redhead in front of her. She'd been zoned out during Tina and Ari's conversation and didn't focus until Ari introduced herself.


Cindy:

Cindy blinked. "Um... hi. Nice to meet you," she said, a little confused about how she'd gotten here.

She stared at the girl in front of her and found her to be just as beautiful as Tina. Long hair the color of dark flames, emerald eyes, and about her own height; she was just flat gorgeous! Cindy felt her nipples harden and her labia get slippery with desire. She'd agreed to go home with Tina, but how could she stand to ride with either one of them, never mind both! They were so hot.

She didn't understand why she was so sensitized to their beauty, but she was. Once in the car, Ari (as she liked to be called) and Tina made small talk with Cindy, who was in the front seat. If she hadn't been almost overcome with desire for the two of them, she'd have been terrified by Ari's driving. The Mini whipped through traffic, sliding into holes that didn't even seem to be there until the car occupied them, and traveling at insane speeds. For all that, it was a smooth ride. Terrifying, but smooth. When they pulled up to a large gate, it silently opened, letting them in. Cindy's eyes were wide as she looked around.

The grounds were amazing, and when they pulled up to the front of the house, she could barely believe her eyes. She did not come from a well-off family. In fact, she knew her father and mother were slowly losing ground, rather than gaining it, in this economy. They weren't poor, but if things didn't change... well, let's just say it was a good thing that Cindy was getting a full scholarship for college.

They got out of the car, and the two girls stood looking at Cindy for a second.

"Cindy," said Tina. Cindy immediately focused her attention on Tina, whose whole demeanor had changed. As submissive as she'd been for Mr. Jennings before, now she was just the opposite.

"Yes, M... Tina?"

"You agreed to my Request."

"I did. You wanted me to come home with you. And to um..." Cindy didn't finish, suddenly shy in front of Arianwen. Did Tina's sister know that Tina was bisexual?

"You have fulfilled that request." Her light green eyes seemed to bore into Cindy's crystal blue ones. "Now that you are here, though, I should warn you. Remember at lunch when I said we were casual about clothing?"

Cindy nodded.

"Well, you're about to see that up close and personal. What goes on in this house and on the property, stays here. Most, if not all, of the women here stay nude. I will be, as will Ari. It's your choice if you'd like to join us."

Cindy was a little disappointed. She wished she could tell Tina that, if Tina ordered it, not only would she wander around nude, but Cindy would be happy to do anything else Tina wanted as well.

"If... if you want me to, I'll take my clothes back off. I mean, the whole school saw me today. What difference could it make?"

"Why don't you wait until we get inside before you decide that?" smiled Tina.

Cindy's whole body warmed with that smile. It was lazy, seductive, and somehow made Cindy think that Tina would very much like her to remove her clothes. It also conveyed that, if Tina decided to, she'd just tell Cindy to strip and expect to be obeyed. Cindy had no idea how a simple smile could say so much. She swallowed and went inside.


Tina:

One of the things that Tina had seen in Cindy's mind was the reason she got aroused from being humiliated. Tina had no problem with people who got aroused from humiliation, but Cindy wasn't coming at those feelings from a direction that Tina thought was healthy. She managed to get Ari alone for just a minute, leaving Cindy to gawk at the pool; her sister confirmed those feelings.

"So you think that if she sees how I act, that will give her more confidence?" asked Ari.

Tina nodded.

They were both in the kitchen, making a snack, neither of them wearing clothing. The energy that Tina had been carrying was starting to be absorbed by the mansion, and it was a relief, for sure. She could dump it faster, through sexual activity, but wanted to get back to Cindy. Tina was very thankful her sister would now take charge of Cindy.

"I guess I can see that," said Arianwen. "What is your plan?"

" 'Plan'? What do you mean, 'plan'?"

"Well, you brought her here. She's your responsibility. You're going to have to find a way to address the problems she represents. You realize that I only shielded her from all that energy you dumped on her, by the way. Plus, if you want to change her attitude about how she looks, you'll need to figure out how."

Tina looked at Ari blankly. "But I thought..."

"That once you got her here, I'd take care of it? No way, lil' sis. I'm happy to help you, but you need to take the lead. Mistress."

Arianwen's smile took the sting out of her words. Ari had subbed to Tina any number of times since Tina had moved in here in July. Tina had discovered that sex at the mansion was not something easily avoided. Currently, the mansion was the seat of power and the main place of worship for their Goddess. A Goddess whose worshipers created sexual energy to 'feed' Her.

Ari gave her sister a deep kiss and tweaked a nipple, then left to go to the computer lab. Sex wasn't the only thing practiced in the mansion.


Cindy:

She could not believe this place. It was absolutely amazing!

She nervously sat down on a lounge by the pool, wondering what it was like to live in a house like this. For one thing, it was huge. For another, it was absolutely beautiful, with two pools, several hot tubs, and a huge media room. And those were only a few of the things she'd been shown on the mini-tour.

"Hey, if you want to go in the pool, I have a suit upstairs that might fit you," said Tina, as she walked out with a tray of drinks and sandwiches.

Cindy blushed, glanced at Tina's chest, then her own. She was sure Tina could figure out what she was thinking. Tina's reaction to the unspoken comment was a surprise.

"Cindy, you don't actually need a suit, you know," said Tina, sitting down on the same lounge that Cindy was on. The nearness of the other girl started to make breathing difficult for the small teen. Why had Tina sat next to her? Cindy had been doing so well controlling herself.

"Are you okay?" asked Tina.

Cindy blushed and nodded, looking down at the paving stones. She felt fingers under her chin, and a bolt of lust shot through her from the touch. Her breath caught, almost like a sob. The fingers directed her face toward Tina's, and Cindy's eyes locked with Tina's.

"Cindy," said Tina, "I would really like to kiss you."

"Yes." replied Cindy, echoing Tina's comment to the Principal this morning.

"Yes, I can kiss you?" asked Tina with a teasing smile. Cindy wished that Tina would just take her and be done with it. Couldn't she tell how much she wanted that?

"Yes," replied Cindy, who then winced internally, thinking that now Tina might only go for the kiss. Why couldn't...

Her train of thought was completely shattered by the softest pair of lips she'd ever felt -- not that she'd felt many, mind you. Sure, Tina had kissed her before, but this was different. It felt like the kiss a Mistress gave to her slave. Color blazed behind her closed eyes as the scent, and feel of Tina's body blasted her mind.


Tina:

This had gone on long enough. Tina knew what Master Ken had done when she had been affected by a sort of overdose of energy. This wasn't exactly the same situation, but it was close enough that Tina decided to apply her own solution. The younger girl melted into her kiss so completely, it was almost scary. Tina knew what Cindy wanted and decided to give it to her. She grabbed Cindy's hair from the back and bent her head back, nipping her throat. Cindy shuddered and actually came.

"Mercy," said Tina.

"Wha... what?" asked Cindy.

"Your safe word. Don't you remember the lesson today?" asked Tina.

"Yeah. No. Which lesson?" asked Cindy.

Tina directed the other girl's gaze into her own, "The one where, if things get too intense for the submissive, she says a safe word. Yours is 'Mercy'. Unless you decide that you'd like another one."

"Mercy... yes," said Cindy as Tina's lips came down on hers again.

Guided by what Cindy wanted, Tina gave her her first taste of what sex with a Priestess was all about.

First, to release the energy that Cindy had been unwillingly storing, Tina quickly stripped Cindy of her clothing, then brought her to a sudden, hard orgasm. Finally, she was able to dump all the energy she'd been building up, as well, and she could almost hear her Goddess' hum of pleasure.

Once she'd brought the girl off the first time, she hoped that Cindy would begin to think clearly again. No such luck: Cindy was deep in subspace. She wouldn't think to use her safe word, if she even remembered it anymore. This was a dangerous situation for an inexperienced Mistress to be in. Thankfully, Tina wasn't completely inexperienced -- plus, she had advantages that most Dominants would kill for.

Using Cindy's hair for a convenient handle, she positioned the other girl kneeling on the ground, then spread her own legs.

"Put your hands behind your back," commanded Tina.

Cindy did so, quickly.

"You want to eat my cunt, don't you?" said Tina.

She knew that Cindy would get off on a bit of verbal abuse as well as being forced to admit things she wanted to do, but she had reasons why she wanted to stay away from most kinds of humiliation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.