Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 5b

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5b - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Tina:

As Cindy started calming down, Tina began bringing her back up again. It wasn't hard to do -- not at all. She didn't even have to feed her any energy, and she didn't bother healing the girl at all, mainly because Cindy enjoyed the soreness left by what Tina had done to her. So once the class was filing out and Cindy had recovered her lust, Tina began angling for the completion of her plan.

"You ready?" asked Tina.

"Yes, Mistress," answered the girl.

Tina felt her heart lurch a little and reminded herself to be very careful. She knew how Cindy felt about her, but figured that it wouldn't take long before her feelings dimmed as she turned her attentions away from sex and back to working on her various projects.

"Mr. Jennings," said Tina, getting his attention, as Cindy walked into his office, "I wanted to talk to you, if you have a moment. It's about what happened the other day."

She knew it was a little unfair of her to use that, but what she said was true. Besides, she really did want to do this. She glanced at his fantasies and saw that he did as well, but there was no way he was going to admit it.

Not a problem, she thought, grinning to herself.

"Sure," he said, "is everything okay?"

"Oh, just fine," said Tina following him into his small office.

The place was piled high with papers and books -- Mr. Jennings was apparently an avid researcher. She thought that he should meet Arianwen, since Ari was deeply into biotech.

He sat down in a chair that wasn't behind his desk and waved Tina toward the other one. He only used the chair behind the desk when a student needed a talking to. This chair was reserved for when he wanted to talk to the student person to person, rather than teacher to student. That was about the time that he noticed Cindy standing behind the door, a door which she then closed and locked. His eyes narrowed.

Tina had never sat down and his dick, she knew, had never gotten soft, which she hoped would make this a little easier.

"Tina," he started, as she and Cindy moved closer to him.

He started to get out of the chair, but Tina managed to put her hand on his arm. It really wasn't fair, but if he truly didn't want what she was offering, really and truly had a problem with it, she'd know and would make a graceful exit. As it was, she knew that he was just going through the motions. Her somewhat exotic scent, now laden with aphrodisiacs, and the pheromones she was emitting made short work of his pro forma protests.

"Tina, I don't know what you have in mind, but really, this is not appropriate..." he started.

"Well, Sir," she said, "if you really want me to go, just command me to. But if you don't, I need a little help with something or rather, my slave does, and you need a reward for your actions the other day."

"Nonsense," he started, but she cut him off.

"Tell me to go, then, because that's the only way you'll get me out of here." Tina leaned forward, her breasts full and her nipples hard and swollen. She brushed his lips with her own, and he caught his breath.

"Now, this is just between the three of us -- four, after you tell you wife -- but Cindy needs a little help with something, and I know you can provide it."

"Tina," he said sharply, his alarm overcoming the spell of lust she was lightly weaving around him. "I don't care if Cindy thinks she's your slave, you cannot make her have sex with me."

"Don't worry, Mr. Jennings," piped in Cindy. "I mean, if Tina told me to have sex with you, I would, but what we had in mind was more along the lines of 'Bill Clinton' sex."

"Bill Clinton what?" asked the man, confused.

"She's never given a blowjob before," said Tina, "and we thought you'd be the perfect person to be her first."

Cindy was now kneeling beside him, her small hand on his thigh. Tina could feel he was reacting to that almost as strongly as he was reacting to everything she was doing. Little Cindy was an amazing seductress, even as a virgin.

"Please, Mr. Jennings?" asked Cindy, sliding her hand further up his leg.

Sweat was beginning to dampen his forehead, and Tina knew his protests were over.


Cindy:

Despite her Mistress' assurances, at first she was sure that Mr. Jennings wasn't going to let her give him a blowjob. But, as usual (at least when it came to sex), Tina had been right, and it wasn't long before both of them were pulling his pants down.

Once they removed his jockies, there stood a very nice, pretty thick cock that she needed two hands to hold. She was sooo horny! Oddly, not only was she able to smell Tina's scent (which still drove her crazy), but Mr. Jennings' as well. It was nice, distinctly male, and quite a turn on. He was clean, and she took a tentative lick right under the head.

The thick stalk in her hands jumped, and Cindy smiled.

"Remember," said Tina, "that part's very sensitive. So when he starts cumming, make sure to rub it with your tongue while you drink his cum."

Cindy moaned a little. She'd tasted a fair amount of cum in the last couple of days, but most of it had been from Tina's mouth. That was divine, but now she wanted to feel a man spurt into her own mouth, feel herself struggle to breathe as she pleasured someone. Those thoughts were an amazing turn-on. She knew many women saw giving a blowjob as empowering. That was fine for them, but Cindy thought of it differently. She felt she was just there for the other person's pleasure. The harder they used her, the better she liked it -- at least, that's the way it worked with Tina. But the thought of being held helplessly as a man pumped her mouth full of sperm was an amazing turn-on.

Tina continued to guide her as she used her tongue to flutter and lick his cock and balls. She could taste his pre-cum, and knew he was really worked up from watching Tina work her over earlier. That was even more of a turn-on for her, knowing that her use had brought someone else pleasure.

Finally, she pushed the cock into her mouth, taking it as deeply as she could. She gagged a little as it hit the back of her throat, and she felt him try to pull back for her. She was having none of that though, and pushed down even harder, saliva drooling out of her mouth and down her chin. She was realizing that she gave a very sloppy blowjob.

"Goddess," whispered Tina, "that's so hot, watching you force his cock into your mouth. Why don't you hold her head, Mr. Jennings? I'll bet she'd love to have you push her head down, wouldn't you, slut?"

Cindy nodded and moaned, as she forced his cock deep into her mouth again. Her slim hips were rotating, and she knew she was dripping. She felt Tina's fingers swipe over her burning pussy.

"Want to taste her?" asked Tina. "She's really hot -- doing this for you is making her really nuts."


Tina:

Cindy was doing a very good, if sloppy, job of blowing Mr. Jennings. And it was turning her on something fierce. Hmmm, something to remember for tonight. Tina had nothing against sloppy blowjobs and couldn't wait to kiss and lick Cindy's face clean after Mr. Jennings had cum. She ran her fingers between Cindy's legs, and they were coated in no time. She gently brushed Cindy's clit, knowing that that would frustrate the girl a bit.

After she offered her fingers to Mr. Jennings, who eagerly sucked them clean, she continued to urge him to be more firm with Cindy.

"She really is a submissive," said Tina. "She's been my slave all week, and I've used her in all kinds of ways."

She felt those words burn into Mr Jennings' brain, and he gripped the pale-haired head just a little harder, pushing up into her mouth. Cindy gagged again, but Tina kept a firm hold on his hand, keeping it on Cindy's head, allowing the girl no relief. Lust from both of them flooded her, and Tina knew that things were getting a little close for her. She felt very full of energy. She was amazed by the increase of her capacity this week, but still, she had limits and she was fast approaching them. But she wasn't going to hurry this along just because of her own shortcomings; if she had to release the energy into some folks here, well, that was the way the ball bounced. She'd just have to be careful _who_ she released into.

Speaking of releases, Mr. Jennings was nearing his own. Tina knew that would put her over the top, energy-wise, but that was okay -- she'd feed that energy right back into these two. Mr. Jennings' wife would most likely get the fucking of her life tonight, and Cindy? Well, she had lots of plans for Cindy tonight.


Cindy:

She was pretty sure Mr. Jennings was getting real close. He was holding her head in a firmer grip and moving it up and down, often cutting off her breath or making her gag. That was all right with her. She imagined what it might be like to have one cock in her mouth, while another used her pussy -- or even her ass -- and groaned.

That humming in her throat put him over the top. Large gouts of thick sperm flooded her mouth. It was a lot more than she'd expected, and she choked a little trying to get it all down. She failed, and it oozed down her chin and coated his shaft. She never lost sight of the fact that she was there for his pleasure, though, and made sure she followed Tina's earlier directions.

Finally, he seemed finished. Her mouth was slick with his thick, salty sperm, and as she sat back, some of it dripped onto her flat chest. She didn't have long to rest before her Mistress had taken a firm grip on her head and guided her mouth back to Mr. Jennings still-hard organ.

"Clean that off, slut," she commanded in a sexy voice. "Unlike you, he has to put clothes on."

Cindy quickly fell to, allowing Tina to guide her mouth. She knew that sperm from Tina's mouth was great, but realized that, straight from the source, it was even better. The scent, the texture, feeling his shaft pulsing in her mouth -- what an amazing gift he had given her!

Finally she was finished, although Mr. Jennings was still hard, but Tina pulled her face to her own and started licking the saliva and cum from her mouth. She groaned as Tina quickly cleaned her face, then moved to her chest, ensuring she bit each of Cindy's nipples nice and hard. Her groan wasn't the only one. Finally, Tina sat back as well. Cindy looked at Mr. Jennings and frowned.

"I'm sorry, Master Jennings," she said to him, "I guess I didn't do a good job."


Tina:

"What?" he said.

Tina had fed the excess energy that Mr. Jennings had produced back to him. It was a nice trick, one that she couldn't do too often, since she might overload him. Normal humans just couldn't handle too much of that type of sexual energy. As a result, he was quite ready to go again.

"Cindy," he said, "you did an excellent job! So good, in fact, that it would take more than one blowjob to get me to go down."

He leaned down to lightly kiss her lips, and she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," he replied. "Now, you both should really get to class, don't you think? I can write you a note, if you'd like."

"Sure," said Tina, "that'd be great!"

The girls left, with the understanding that they would not speak about this to anyone else. It wasn't likely that Mr. Jennings would get into trouble -- the only problem his wife would have with the incident was the fact that she hadn't been able to watch. And help. Tina smiled, knowing for a fact that Mrs. Jennings was in for a rough night.

Class flew by, and afterwards, Tina checked with everyone before they all left to make sure they were still coming tonight. The last one she saw was Jenna, who walked over just as Arianwen drove up and got out of her car.

Jenna could barely put together a sentence as her eyes fixed on Arianwen who, as usual, looked stunningly sexy. She was wearing a skin-tight, silk tank top -- green, of course -- and a micro-mini skirt. The bars through each of her nipples were clearly visible though the thin material, and Jenna just could not stop looking at her.

Tina noticed, of course.

"Jenna," smirked Tina, "I'd like you to meet my sister, Arianwen."

Jenna said nothing as the small teen looked at her and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Jenna," Ari said.

Tina felt a rush of lust from Jenna, which, fortunately, was fielded by her sister, who had a far greater capacity to store energy than she did. Tina saw Cindy putting a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle.

"Jenna?" prompted Tina.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Nice to meet you," she said, obviously flustered. Her nipples were poking little tents through her top.

"Will we be seeing you tonight?" asked Arianwen.

She might as well have said, "would you like to have sex right now or later tonight?" Yes, thought Tina, her sister wasn't nicknamed the Minx by accident.

"Ari, be nice," said Tina.

"I plan to be," replied her sister, her eyes never leaving Jenna's.

"Ari," said Tina with exasperated fondness, "stop it."

Jenna was standing there, sweat starting to bead on her forehead. Tina could see her panting and could smell her arousal.

Arianwen smiled at Jenna and stepped a little closer to her, repeating her question. "So, will you be coming over tonight?"

"Uh, yes, if you'd like," replied the girl.

"I'd like."

Tina shook her head. Ari had snared another unsuspecting person. Jenna just nodded and tried to pull herself together.

"Okay then... Tina... I'll see you all tonight," she said and quickly made an exit.

"Ari," scolded Tina once they were in the car, "that wasn't nice."

"Trust me, love," replied Ari, "I was just reacting to her interest."

Tina, once she thought about it for a second, realized that must be true and sighed. Jenna might end up with more than she bargained for tonight. Well, at least she wouldn't be a fifth wheel.

"You are going to hang with us tonight, right?" asked Tina.

"Oh yeah," smiled Ari.


Cindy:

That smile made Cindy shudder. It was the same look that Tina got on her face when she was planning on using her really hard. It looked different on Arianwen, probably because Ari was a sub. She suspected that Jenna was going to get a real education tonight.

On the other hand, that started Cindy to wondering just what *had* happened. Jenna had set eyes on Ari, and the rest of the world had ceased to exist. Also, the conversation between the sisters had a lot of subtext that she just couldn't read. Of course, a nun could have read the sexual innuendo in the words between Ari and Jenna. Still, there was something that she was missing, and Cindy thought that it could be a very important 'something'.

As they drove, she thought about all that had happened to her this week and how she'd reacted to it. For someone who was terminally shy, she had gotten into things amazingly fast. And the cause? Tina, of course. She had had a crush on Tina before they were partnered, and now she knew she was deeply in love with her. Far too deeply, considering that they'd only really known each other for four days.

In some ways, it worried her, but frankly, it felt so right that she just couldn't believe anything bad would come of it. Cindy rarely let her emotions think for her and was nervous about doing so now. But not nervous enough to try and put a damper on what she was feeling for Tina.

Still, the conversation between the sisters kinda nagged at her her. There was something going on that she just couldn't put her finger on. Tina chose that moment to look at her, and Cindy just fell into those green eyes.

"Hey," she said in a low voice, "you okay?"

"Yeah," said Cindy, "I'm fine."

"Are you upset about what we did with Mr Jennings?"

"Oh, god no!" giggled Cindy.

"Would you like to do it to maybe Robert or Randy?" asked Tina.

"I will if you tell me to," whispered Cindy.

"No, no," smiled Tina. "I want to know if you'd like to do it. If you'd like to crawl across the yard to their hard cocks and suck them off?"

While she was talking, Tina's finger had strayed to between Cindy's legs. Cindy opened herself wider.

"Pull back your clit hood," whispered Tina in a husky voice.

Cindy quickly complied and felt Tina's nail start to scrape the sensitive nub. It was painful and pleasurable at the same time -- just what she loved.

Tina didn't let her cum, though. She just kept her on edge for the ride home.

"Damn," said Arianwen, "you two are making me really horny."

Cindy bucked a little as Tina's sharp teeth scraped a nipple. She could smell her Mistress and it was a serious turn-on. She thought, for some reason, that she could smell Arianwen's arousal, as well. It was kind of odd that she could so easily distinguish between the sisters' scents, but she could. It was really exciting.

Once they got to the mansion, Ari kissed Cindy, then her sister, and headed upstairs. Cindy stared when Tina and Ari kissed. It was not a sisterly kiss -- not with Tina's tongue in Ari's mouth and Ari's fingers pinching Tina's clit. Cindy almost came on the spot. Watching the sisters with each other was really hot, and Cindy almost moaned out loud as she wondered what it might be like to spend the evening as a playtoy for the other two girls.

As soon as that thought crossed her mind, Tina and Ari looked at her.

"Hmmm, looks like that's something we'll have to try," murmured Ari.

"Oh, yeah," agreed Tina.

Ari left, and Cindy got more confused. What had they been talking about? She asked and her heart started beating faster as she received the reply.


Tina:

"We were agreeing with you that it would be fun to share you for an evening," said Tina. "Come along, it's time to get you ready for tonight."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.