Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 4b

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4b - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Cindy:

This time Cindy was in the back of the car, alone, as Arianwen whipped through traffic. The sisters were having an animated conversation in the front which Cindy wasn't joining, mainly because Cindy was gagged. She also had a tight nipple noose on each nipple and some sort of vibrator strapped to her body, resting right on her clit. There was another very tight belt constricting her already-thin waist. She'd been told to sit in the back, with her legs spread, a hand on each thigh, and not move. It wasn't easy, even without the constant rocking of the car.

No one could really see the gag, which was a pair of Arianwen's panties. Cindy had no idea what she'd been doing, but they were heavy with the girl's moisture, and the heavenly taste of her pussy was filling Cindy's mouth. Every now and then, Tina would click the button to the remote control vibrator over Cindy's clit, and Cindy would squirm, moan and try desperately to keep from cumming -- which was what had gotten her into this position in the first place.

Apparently, Tina had made a bet that not only couldn't Susan and Darla make her cum, but Cindy'd be able to hold out against them, as well. And maybe that would have been true, if Cindy hadn't been part of the scene in bio lab. But the fact was, she was seriously worked up and needed an orgasm badly. So, in short order, Darla and Susan had managed to get one screaming orgasm out of Cindy. It was Tina's fault, though. If she hadn't been teasing the crap out of Cindy during physics lab, Cindy might have been able to hold out.

But between Darla grasping Cindy's hair, pulling her head back and deeply kissing her, and Susan's expert manipulations of Cindy's lower lips and clit, she hadn't stood a chance. Darla had literally fucked Cindy's mouth with her tongue, while harshly pulling on Cindy's sensitive nipples. That, of course, had sent the girl through the roof. Her scream had been audible even through the kiss Darla was giving her. So, Cindy had lost a bet for her Mistress and was now being punished. Tina agreed to have some playtime with the other two girls sometime next week.

Once they were through, and Cindy was waiting with Tina for Arianwen to get them, she began to get very upset.

"I failed you, Mistress," she said, close to tears.

Tina smiled at her, then kissed her deeply. "I didn't want you to be able to hold out," said Tina. "That's why I teased your brains out last class. It isn't fair, but as you know, I don't have to be fair. Still, I think you're going to enjoy your punishment."

"Yes, Mistress," said Cindy, caught between arousal at what that punishment might be and upset at having failed Tina.

"Cindy, hon," said Tina, holding the other girl close, "you did exactly as I wanted you to do. You're being 'punished', if you can call it that, because I want to play with you. You didn't fail me, and you didn't do anything wrong."

Once Arianwen arrived, Tina asked her to get out of the car.

"You didn't take my toy bag out of the car, did you?" she asked.

Ari frowned. "Nope. It's still in there. Have something interesting planned?"

"Yup. And if you'll help, it'll be even more fun," replied Tina.

"I'm all for fun. What do I need to do?"

Tina held up her hand for a second, then got a small black bag out of the Mini. She set it down in the mostly empty parking lot, then opened it up. While squatting down, she said, "Cindy, why don't you remove my sister's panties?"

"Uh, Tina," started Ari, "I just had a lot of s..."

The girls looked at each other and Ari shrugged, then they both turned toward Cindy.

"You heard her, slave," said Ari.

Cindy swallowed and knelt before the slim girl, reaching under her miniskirt. Ari's skin was damp, and like her sister, her scent was absolutely intoxicating. The panties that she had removed were damp, especially in the crotch area. The pad was coated with juices.

"Gag yourself with those, slut," said Tina. "Make sure to put the pad on your tongue."

Cindy moaned with lust; the humiliation of what she was doing setting her brain on fire. The pad was salty and a little sweet; the taste slowly filled her mouth as she followed directions. Tina quickly added the nipple nooses and vibrator, then cinched the girl's already-tiny waist with a wide belt to increase her feelings of restriction and helped Cindy into the back seat of the car. Tina was quite generous with the vibrator, but Cindy didn't cum. Not because she didn't want to, or even because she was able to hold out, but because Tina proved that she knew her slave thoroughly, and managed to back off any time Cindy got too close. It drove her mad, especially since she wasn't restrained in any way.


Tina:

She almost felt a little guilty about what she was doing to Cindy. But not really. Cindy was her slave, and by the rules that they'd set up, punishing her just to punish her was well within the bounds of their agreement. Little Cindy was going to be used as a slave tonight, just like what Tina knew was in the girl's fantasies.

They got out of the car after Ari parked it in the garage. Since Cindy was already naked, Tina didn't need to have her strip. Tina tightened the waist belt another notch, then took two more straps and used them to strap her elbows together behind her. She managed to tighten it until they were touching, then used a shorter strap on Cindy's wrists.

"Give Arianwen back her panties, then thank her," commanded Tina.

Cindy looked at Tina in confusion. Tina knew she was wondering just how the hell she was supposed to get them out of her mouth. Arianwen solved that problem for her by opening Cindy's mouth with one hand, then hooking her panties out with her own tongue. Once taking the sodden cloth into her hand, she sucked Cindy's tongue out of the girl's mouth and, while tugging on the nipple nooses, proceeded to give it a mini blow-job. Tina could see that Cindy hadn't really thought of her tongue as being that much of an erogenous zone.

"Now, thank my sister for the use of her panties," said Tina as soon as Ari was finished.

"Thank you, Mistress Arianwen, for letting me use your panties as a gag," said Cindy.

"You can do better than that, sweetie," said Tina. "Try it on your knees and with more tongue."

Tina could feel Cindy starting to enter subspace. She had every intention of keeping the girl right on the edge of it until Randy and Debbie came over to play. Then she would allow Cindy to fall completely in and start building her up to a shattering cum. Cindy, her skin red from embarrassment, got on her knees, then pushed her head under Ari's dress. Ari spread her legs a little and moaned.

"Mmmm, nice tongue," she said. "You know, Karen and I spent the last few hours playing with each other, which is why I'm already so wet down there."

"That's enough, slut," said Tina. "I don't want you enjoying yourself too much -- at least, not yet."

She led Cindy outside to the pool area and sat down on one of the lounge chairs. She scooted down until her butt was close to the edge, then tossed a cushion between her wide-spread legs.

"I need an orgasm, slut," said Tina.

Cindy quickly got on her knees and began licking. She really had gotten very good, and Tina was quite worked up. She actually gave a loud yell during her first orgasm, releasing the energy she'd gathered at the school. That felt almost as good as the orgasm itself and increased her pleasure a great deal. She let Cindy eat her through another one before she pulled away.

"You're getting very good at that, slave," complimented Tina.

"Thank you, Mistress," said Cindy.

The little blonde was a sight: her slight body kneeling on the cushion, skin shining from sweating in the sun; her face was wet with Tina's cum, and her nipples were a dark rose from the nipple nooses. Tina realized that, unlike her, Cindy could get a bad sunburn, so moved them over to where there was some shade. She also released Cindy of all her bonds, and the girl gave a little moue of disappointment. Tina gave her water, which she eagerly drank.

"Oh, don't worry, lover," smiled Tina. "This is just a quick interlude. Do you have any homework?"

"No, Mistress," replied Cindy, who was so far ahead in her classes that most of the teachers rarely even asked for her homework. She just did various problems and handed them in.

"Good," said Tina.

She reached into the bag and took something out. Cindy looked at it in shock.


Cindy:

Cindy was numb. That couldn't be what she thought it was, could it? Would her Mistress really be offering that to her?

"You know what this is, right?" asked Tina.

Cindy nodded her head, unable to speak.

"Would you like to wear this for tonight?" asked Tina.

The way she felt right now, Cindy would happily wear Tina's collar for the rest of her life.

"O... only tonight?" she asked timidly.

"You're only my slave until Saturday morning," replied Tina in a serious tone. "That was the deal. Now... if you'd like to renegotiate at that time, then fine. But I'd like you to wear this tonight."

Cindy thought her heart would burst. A rushing sound filled her ears, and she quickly nodded her assent. Her eyes grew damp, and she realized that she was totally in love with Tina. If Tina would have her, she knew exactly where the negotiations would go on Saturday.

Tina leaned forward and slowly locked the smooth, stainless steel collar around Cindy's neck, positioning it so that the ring was in the front. Cindy felt faint. She felt... well, she felt like she had the first time she'd kissed someone. Only this was a thousand times stronger -- nothing had ever felt like this.

Tina pulled her up onto the lounge, and the teens cuddled for a good half-hour. Cindy's arousal had been dampened by other emotions, but her Mistress, with kisses and caresses had her panting with lust not long after their cuddle session ended. Cindy no longer wondered how it was that Tina could control her so well; she was too busy dealing with the throbbing between her legs to think of anything much.

"It'll be time for dinner, soon," said Tina, "and I need to speak to Sally about tomorrow night. Come along."

She hooked a leash to Cindy's collar, then used leather cuffs to lock her hands behind her back and led her inside. It was only after they got into the kitchen that Cindy's fear began to override her arousal. What were the adults going to think!

Nothing, apparently. Tina had Cindy kneel at her side as she spoke to Sally about the party tomorrow. Arianwen was at the table, and she winked and blew Cindy a little kiss. Sally just glanced down at her and smiled, and even Bill just stepped around her on his way to the refrigerator! No one batted an eye. How common were naked fourteen-year-old girls collared and cuffed in this household?

She thought about that for a second. Yes, she was the youngest here, but she realized that everyone knew that she was Tina's slave. No one had said a thing about it, nor had they treated it like she and Tina were 'playing'. She remembered Jane, kneeling, bound at her Master's feet, and the reactions of everyone then. Basically, they'd treated it as business as usual. When she started to wonder about that, she started to wonder about a lot of other things, as well.

For instance, why wasn't anyone bothered by the sight? Why had Ken, who'd been sitting right at the table, said nothing when his wife Ari (and Cindy still couldn't get over the fact that he had two wives) had kissed Gary on that first day? Other questions started to pile in on her consciousness. She was lost in thought when her leash was tugged and she was gently guided to her feet.

"Tina," said Sally, "does your slave need anything to eat or drink?"

"Nope," replied Tina. "Thanks for asking, though. I gave her a bunch of water a few minutes ago, and dinner's gonna be soon, right?"

Sally nodded.

"She'll be fine," said Tina. "Slave, thank Sally for asking after you."

"Thank you, Mistress Sally," stammered Cindy.

Sally smiled, "Sweetie, I'm not a Mistress. I'm a sub, just like you. Well, maybe not exactly like you."

She glanced over at Tina for a second, then leaned forward and brushed her lips over Cindy's. Cindy felt her heart start to pound, and all that lust that Tina seemed to keep at a simmer started rising to a boil.

"Careful, Sally," said Tina, "I have plans for her tonight."

Sally smiled, and Tina lead Cindy off to the computer lab. Once there, Cindy was uncuffed, and she and Tina messed about on the computers until dinner.

"Sally has announced dinner," came a voice.

"What the hell was that?" asked Cindy.

She and Tina were the only ones in the room.

"Oh. Bill entered some basic voice commands and announcements into the house computer. Sally can announce dinner with the press of a button in every room of the house," replied Tina.

Cindy blinked. That was way cool. Shortly, she found herself cuffed and leashed again, and they headed toward the dining room.

Cindy blushed red, head to toe, as she realized that she would be kneeling beside Tina while they ate. Everyone was at the table, and Cindy thought she was going to die of embarrassment. She didn't, but she did almost have an orgasm as Tina alternated between feeding and fondling her throughout dinner. She also noticed that no one spoke to her directly. Eventually, she realized that they were taking their cues from Tina, who was treating her like a slave. She almost moaned out loud.

She wasn't fed a huge amount, and compared to what almost everyone else ate -- well, from what she assumed they ate, since she couldn't see the top of the table -- she ate almost nothing. How these people could put away so much food and still look so trim and fit was beyond her.

Once dinner was over (Cindy and Tina both assisted with cleanup), Cindy was led to the main entranceway and told to kneel. Tina had thrown down a mat, since the floor was a beautiful, but very hard, marble. She also reattached Cindy's wrist cuffs behind her, so she was once again mostly helpless.

"I need to take care of some things upstairs," said Tina. "If the doorbell rings, it'll most likely be Randy and Debbie. You can get up and answer it. If anyone who wanders by wants to use your mouth, do your best to please them."

With that, Tina walked off. Once again, Cindy almost had heart failure. Her Mistress was so casual about this! That increased Cindy's feeling of ownership even more. She whimpered just a bit, feeling her oils ooze out onto the pillow.

She was just calming down when a woman appeared at her side. All thought for Cindy stopped -- she became a creature of pure sensation. Her body felt sexually energized in a way that she couldn't ever have imagined.

The woman was standing, wearing a long, gauzy skirt and no top. Her flame-colored hair partially hid her small breasts. Cindy was certain that she could see just a hint of what was between her legs. But those were just fleeting impressions. The flawless, white skin, the regal bearing, the impossible beauty were all impressed on her brain, but what held her attention was the woman's eyes.

Nothing human could have eyes that green and that beautiful. Cindy started to get faint -- she wasn't even sure she was breathing.

"And aren't you just the most beautiful little thing," breathed the woman as she knelt down. "You will be one of my best. One of my Circle. It will take some work for you to be recognized, but you will be, eventually."

It seemed almost as if this woman wasn't talking to Cindy at all. Seemed like she was talking to someone else. Cindy's thoughts dissipated as the woman lightly kissed her lips.


Tina:

Tina had no intention of leaving Cindy kneeling there for long. Certainly, no one in the Circle would touch her... with the possible exception of Jane or Ari, and Tina could feel they were both otherwise occupied at the moment.

Tina needed to pull some furniture out of the playroom that didn't exactly look as if it had been specifically built for bondage. That was not easy, but she managed to get a chair and a low table that would work well. She planned on having Cindy standing while she whipped her, but that could easily be done in her room. Tina grinned to herself, thinking of the many cleverly placed rings and fixtures, all very sturdy, in her room that would easily serve the purpose. Then she felt it. Her Goddess was with Cindy. She bolted out of the room, racing toward the steps. But once she had Cindy and Lea in sight, she stopped, panting.

It seemed as if Lea was with Cindy, but not with Cindy... now. With an odd duality, Tina knew that this was happening now, but would also happen in the future, if only she, Tina, knew what to look for. And it was important that she remember this, because she needed to know -- needed to remember -- that she had to find Cindy. Even though that made no sense to her at this moment, she sensed that it would mean something to her... eventually.

Tina shook her head to clear it and continued down the stairs. Cindy was alone, the Goddess having disappeared. Cindy was looking off into who knew what. Her skin was beaded with sweat, her pussy was dripping wet and her nipples a dark coral color. She looked like she'd just had an orgasm, but Tina knew that wasn't true. Well, meeting a Goddess could be a very... trying... experience.

"Lover," whispered Tina softly. "You there, hon?"

Tina gently stroked her hand through Cindy's fine, almost white, hair. For a second, that seemed odd, as if her hair should be this color, but was dyed... something darker... but that feeling fled as the silky feel of Cindy's hair caressed her skin.

Finally, the girl's eyes focused on Tina, those amazing crystal blue eyes, and Cindy shuddered.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mistress!" she gasped. "I was... uh, daydreaming, I think. But I'm back now," she quickly added. "How may I serve you?"

Cindy's eyes were still a bit unfocused, but at least she was back on the same planet as Tina.

"Randy and Debbie are going to be here soon," said Tina.

"How come you call her Debbie?" asked Cindy. "I've heard her get on teachers that call her that."

"Yeah, well..." temporized Tina. "It's the name she thinks of when she fantasizes about being a slave girl."

"Huh? Where'd you get that idea?"

"Randy mentioned something about it today," said Tina.

She wasn't lying. Well, not exactly. Randy had said something about it, but Tina had read the name from Deborah's fantasies. Cindy frowned, as if trying to remember something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.