Avatar: Naked in School - Cover

Avatar: Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Foreword

Erotica Sex Story: Foreword - Ever wonder what would happen if you put a Priestess of Lea in the Program? Read on and find out! This is a cross-over story. In has characters from the Avatar Universe living in the NIS universe. If the BDSM or WS codes make you worry, read my Foreword for an explanation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

This is a cross-over story. Some of the characters are from the Avatar Universe, but this story is set in the Naked In School universe (hence the name, Avatar Naked in School). Naturally, only the people who've been reading Avatar will be familiar with what the folks from the Avatar Universe are like and what they can do. However, not everyone in this story is from that Universe, and, in fact, one of the main characters in the story falls into that category. I've tried to write this so that even if you haven't read Avatar, you'll still think this is a good story.

Avatar is a long, pretty complex story, that I've been writing for a while. So it's possible that there are some things that I consider common place knowledge about the characters that really aren't. If you come across something like that, email me and I'll try to answer your question.

Avatar, NIS was a diversion for me. It was also something of an experiment. Avatar, as I mentioned, is long and complex, and not finished yet. So far there are 70 chapters, each of about 5000 words. Length doesn't make something good, but people seem to be enjoying it, so that makes me happy. Avatar NIS is a side story. If you read Avatar, you might like this. If you read NIS stories, you might like it. We'll see how well it worked out. Each 'day', Monday through Friday, is covered in three chapters, so this side story is fifteen chapters.

Don't be put off by the BDSM theme. If you're not familiar with my work, I can assure you there is no "Down on your knees bitch" bull shit written here. Likewise with the watersports. Unlike in Avatar, the ws content of this story is very, very low.

I hope that I've been able to remain at least somewhat faithful to the NIS universe. I also hope that you enjoy this story. As always, my thanks to KB and Felinicus for their help with editing and proofreading. This would be a much poorer story without it.

Dark Pen

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.