Encounters - Cover

Encounters

Copyright© 2005 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two Women meet online... Then they finally meet?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   True Story   Light Bond  

Knowing that Victoria and Ryan would be spending the evening together crowded every thought in Ryan's mind. Victoria was so aroused, yet she was not. This arousal went much deeper. The experience of Ryan was linked deeper. Deeper than Victoria's body, her mind couldn't comprehend. Victoria and Ryan had permitted each other, to partake of the spirit side of the soul: The eternal spark of life where love lives forever. Victoria's anticipation of being in Ryan's arms filled her. The feeling was euphoric, like being intoxicated. Victoria's senses were expanding to a heightened level of awareness. The heat of Victoria's shower wrapped around her with a steamy caress. The moisture in the air was sweet. Victoria breathed it deeply into her lungs. Eyes closed, imagining Ryan was there. Victoria leaned into the comforting stream of water. She had arranged for a second key for Ryan to pick up at the front desk so that Ryan could let herself in. Victoria and Ryan had wanted this weekend badly. They both were tired of talking on the phone and the computer. Victoria had never made plans for anything beyond just being together. Nothing else mattered to her.

Victoria's plans were limited to a promise. The promise was to find some way to be together, even if it meant a hotel.

The bathroom was thoroughly steamed up; Victoria twisted the shower knob closed. Victoria imagined Ryan's scent riding on the thick moist air. Victoria pulled the shower curtain to the side. Several cotton towels were waiting for her. Victoria threw the closest towel over her head. She began to dry her hair, slowly burying her face, in the soft folds of the towel. Victoria breathed in deeply. Every smell was so clean and fresh. Victoria lingered in the softness of its embrace. Victoria felt a sudden warmth swirl over her. Before she could even wonder, a warm intense thought envelope in her mind. In the same instant Victoria smelled Ryan.

Victoria felt the hunger of Ryan's mouth, sucking Victoria deeply into her mouth. Victoria's moans spoke the words, describing how badly she wanted Ryan. The vibration of Ryan's voice spoke through Victoria. Rapidly as she answered Victoria's own words. Ryan loved Victoria. Victoria didn't know how she felt, yet!

Victoria dropped the towel behind her. Victoria sensed Ryan's presence. Holding either end in her hands was Ryan. Ryan's head and neck were resting in a sling that held Victoria to her. With a gentle coaxing, Victoria's hunger was renewed. Ryan opened her mouth, as she moved down. Her hands reached behind Victoria to pull Victoria's ass toward her. Victoria's head rocked slowly. Ryan's tongue swirled slower still. Victoria loved to watch Ryan sucking her, loving her. Ryan loved to have Victoria watch her. Victoria began to rock slowly. Ryan increased her motion on her. Victoria loved it when Ryan stayed deep. Keeping Victoria buried in Ryan's wet mouth. Victoria knew that it was Ryan's preference.

It was difficult to tell, which of us was enjoying the event most. It was Victoria who started cumming first. Ryan thrust forward into Victoria, sucking Victoria relentlessly. Victoria shook with waves of orgasm. Ryan's grip on the towel tightened pulling Victoria closer. Ryan, in rhythm with each surging pulse, exploded into one with Victoria. Victoria came all over Ryan's face. Much to Ryan's delight!

Victoria stood in the bathroom, floor still dripping with water from her shower. Ryan continued to caress Victoria. Ryan's lips and tongue were savoring every drop of Victoria. Victoria looked down at Ryan. Ryan's eyes still closed. Ryan remained lingering in Victoria's pleasure. Ryan hesitated with her eyes, still closed, while Victoria watched her. Slowly Ryan's eyes opened. That wonderful smile on her sweet mouth, looking up at Victoria, Ryan slowly rose and whispered into Victoria's ear.

Ryan said softly, "I've been thinking about doing that. It seemed like life times."

"MMmmmm" Victoria replied with a whisper of her own. "

The kiss that followed was like no kiss Victoria could remember.

It was like all kisses Victoria has ever had. And yet like no kiss known to Victoria. Holding each other close, Victoria kissed with the urgency of immediate desire, with a patience that spanned centuries. Tongues entwined in their own dance, like best friends meeting after an extended separation. Every part of their bodies was eager to share. Victoria and Ryan whispered in echo's that cried, cried out from their burning passion. For their sound of want and need could have cloaked the world.

Victoria and Ryan rested on the bed silently, but spoke in volumes as they finally held each other.

They both lit a cigarette and Victoria asked if Ryan she wanted anything to drink.

Ryan replied "I think you have quenched my thirst... For now" she smiled.

Ryan said "... look sleepy Victoria, come here"

They both lingered off to sleep. The sun hurried toward the horizon, signaling the start of a new day. The light filtered into the room. The glow behind the trees slowly increased. Victoria's eyes adjusted to the lessening gloom of night. The room was warm, and the covers had long since been kicked off, by both of them. Ryan was lying on her back. One arm was relaxed, over her head. The other was across her belly, as she slept. Victoria was laying on her right side. Her head was propped up in her right hand, her elbow between the big feather pillows, as Victoria watched Ryan sleep. Ryan's short, growing hair spilled onto the pillow beneath her head. She was a beautiful woman. Her beauty caused Victoria to pause, not wanting to wake her, yet wanting her to hold her once again. Victoria elected to spend the time before Ryan awake, enjoying looking at her. Victoria drank in Ryan's beauty, and admired the sculpted form. Ryan's face was a picture that Victoria would keep with her, easily reviewed, every time her eyes would close. Victoria leaned closer to Ryan, to her short hair. Victoria breathed in the lingering scent of Ryan. Ryan was truly a woman, in every sense of the word. Her thoughts drifted to the world outside, as a flight of birds headed northward along the coast; an early morning flight that was heading back towards their summer home. The high clouds were beginning to reflect the arrival of the sun. It seemed that it was only moments before, that our passions were announced in cries of ecstasy. Ryan was lying next to Victoria, radiating her warmth. Victoria's eyes returned to Ryan, as she stirred slightly. Her right hand slid off of her belly, to rest by her side. It faced palm up, and her fingers were curled slightly. Ryan started to roll towards me. Then, she stopped, and lay back in her original position. The firmness of her breasts, created a perfect appeal. Her nipples were perched nicely, as the contour of her breasts curved gracefully.

The light from the window cast a soft shadow, highlighting the sweetness between her breasts. Victoria wanted to linger, to kiss her there, to breathe in the scent of her body. The increasing light coming from the window; illuminated the tiny, soft, baby hairs that covered her body. Yet, they carried the electricity of Ryan's appeal, to every part of Victoria's passion. Victoria wanted so badly to touch Ryan, to awaken her, to make love with her.

Yet Victoria did not want to compromise the enjoyment of her visual exploration. Ryan's breathing was slow, deep, and regular. It was causing her chest to rise and fall slowly. It was a motion that Victoria watched, in concert with her pretty breasts that were exposed to the warm air of the room. Ryan's belly moved with her breathing, stretching only slightly as she slept. Ryan's belly button formed a pool of shadow, as the light of the early sun refused to penetrate there. Victoria remembered the sensation of Ryan's tongue.

Ryan's heat and softness contributed to an overwhelming passion. Victoria's visual inspection continued, as did Ryan's sleep, though Victoria's will continued to weaken. Victoria's own arousal was beginning to take form. The soft hairs that adorned Ryan's mound were the sweetest Victoria could find on Ryan's body. The shape of Ryan's hips, where her pelvis joined, made a perfect place to kiss the sweetness on either side of her mound. This led to the tops of her thighs, and to an even greater sweetness, between.

Victoria's arousal was increasing. Victoria knew Ryan would swivel her hips slowly; as Victoria would penetrate her slowly. Ryan accepted any delivery from Victoria. Almost on queue, Ryan moved in her sleep, again. This time, drawing up her right knee along the bed's surface, she pushed at the ripples in the bottom sheet. Victoria moved away from Ryan, so as not to make contact. Victoria laid back on the pillow, allowing a long slow sigh to leave my lips. Victoria's mind raced with a growing passion. Victoria fought the desire to shake Ryan awake, and ravage her with that passion. Again, Victoria held back. Again, Victoria went back to her head propped up on her hand, with her elbow supporting myself. As Ryan breathed, her lips parted slightly, accentuating the beauty of her lower lip.

Victoria's desire to kiss Ryan nearly surpassed her ability to refrain from doing so. The time that Victoria was going to have to wake Ryan up, was fast approaching 'critical mass'. The beauty of Ryan's breasts attracted her attention once more, prompting her to be a little more daring.

Victoria moistened her index finger on her right hand in her mouth, and reached over to trace around Ryan's right nipple. The wetness of Victoria's finger caused her touch to be smooth and soft. Awake or not, Ryan's body responded to Victoria's touch. Her nipple slowly rose to Victoria's soft stimulation. Victoria's thumb joined, to lightly roll Ryan's erect nipple between it, and her index finger. Victoria withdrew her hand, and looked at Ryan's glistening nipple in the early morning glow. Victoria could not stand it any longer!!! Victoria leaned over, and gently took Ryan's right nipple and breast, into her mouth.

Slowly, Victoria drew her tongue along the underside of Ryan's breast, and upward, around her hard nipple. As Victoria withdrew, her lips closed slowly and firmly, pulling Ryan's breast into her mouth, with a slight suction. Ryan's nipple passed from between her lips, as contact was broken. Still, Ryan slept soundly. Victoria's tacit permission was granted!! Victoria leaned over once more, and opened her mouth widely, to take more of Ryan's breast into her mouth. The flat of Victoria's tongue slowly swirled against Ryan's hard nipple. The warm breath flowed out through Victoria's nose, as her lips formed a seal around Ryan's breast. This time Victoria lingered there.

Her tongue licked slowly, enjoying Ryan's sweet taste. Victoria enjoyed the smooth texture of her breast, contrasting with the rough hardness of her erect nipple. Again, Victoria withdrew, sucking her gently as my lips broke contact. Victoria leaned away from Ryan, watching her face for signs of awakening. Nothing. One knee moved slightly, as did Ryan's other knee. Victoria imagined she was opening her wetness for her, wanting Victoria inside of her. Perhaps Ryan was aware of what Victoria was doing.

Better yet, what Victoria was thinking about doing, or maybe that was why her legs were moving. To invite me to play, to taste, to do whatever I wanted to her. Victoria accepted the invitation, real or implied, by moving down. Victoria lay on her belly, between Ryan's legs. Victoria's own legs were partially off the foot of the bed. Victoria slowly scooted herself closer to Ryan, so that she was only inches from her center.

Victoria loved to taste Ryan, to linger in her wetness, to feel her move against her. Victoria loved to see her reacting to the pleasure Ryan was receiving. Victoria extended her tongue, and touched Ryan lightly. Victoria licked along her clit, moistening her, with her own wetness. Victoria found that she was already wet. Her scent and flavor pleased me, as I licked deeper into Ryan. Victoria's lips made contact with Ryan, Victoria discovered Ryan was very aroused. Victoria's tongue discovered a very swollen clitoris, and a wetness that defied a fitfully sleeping woman. Victoria's suspicions were confirmed, Ryan's fingers interlocked in Victoria's hair, pulling me into her.

Ryan's legs spread, and her hips rolled for the first time. Ryan entered the new day, with Victoria at her center. Victoria's mouth welcomed Ryan from the dreams of her night. Ryan's lips pressed tightly together. Ryan's breath was escaping through her nose. Her head went back onto her feather pillow, as her shoulders lifted off the bed. Ryan arched into Victoria's efforts to please her. Ryan knew how to please me, and she was going to accept every bit of Victoria's attentions. Ryan's wetness encouraged my loving. Ryan flooded my mouth. Kissing her from her opening upward,

Victoria took Ryan's clit into her mouth, and sucked gently. Victoria's tongue was swirling. Victoria withdrew from Ryan, while sucking her gently. Ryan's swollen clitoris left Victoria's lips, softly. Victoria's tongue flicked out for one last slow dragging lick, eliciting a moan from lips, which were now parted as Ryan looked down at me. Victoria reached down with her hand, and slid her fingers against Ryan's soaking slit. Victoria did not penetrate Ryan, just slid them against her. Ryan's knees drew up, to offer herself to Victoria. Ryan wanted me to take her to the place we had so often, talked about together.

Victoria's passion was stoked in the fire that burned within both of us. Ryan pivoted her hips, to capture the sliding of Victoria's strap on. Ryan was feeling the heat of Victoria's driving passion. Victoria wanted to plunge harder into Ryan, but did not, wanting Ryan more completely.

Victoria slowly loved Ryan, slowly felt her smooth wetness wrap around her. Victoria pushed into Ryan's wetness was unyielding, her swelling creating the need to push, driving the pleasure into both heir souls. We both exhaled in a gasp, marked with the passions we had started. I lowered my head next to hers. Her hands grabbed me, as I pushed deeper. No stroking, just pushing. Her hips rotating, swiveling, accepting the wanting, taking all the pleasure offered, that was her prize. I loved to feel her moving, as I buried my fingers deeply inside of her. The walls of her vagina, stroking, as her muscles contracted in response to my slow thrusts.

Ryan loved it when Victoria went deep inside of her. Victoria's increasing rhythm was the blast of pleasure that Ryan craved. This is where I wanted to be. This is where I wanted to spend my day, deep inside Ryan. We lay together, locked in our embrace, for many minutes. We did no moving or speaking. We only held each other tightly. I rolled her hips, into a slow thrusting motion.

The pressure and the friction of my movements against her clitoris were too much for her to tolerate. Ryan plunged instantly into raging orgasm. Victoria was still sliding her fingers in and out of Ryan, remaining deep, with the slow thrusting motion. Victoria was feeling Ryan, completely. Ryan came hard, breath gasping, as her whisper climbed to a cry, "Victoriaaaaaaa." The pressure of her orgasm obviously filled her with immeasurable pleasure.

Victoria's hand gripped Ryan's sweet butt, as Ryan's contractions vibrated. Her orgasm still plunged deep inside of her. God, how she loved to feel Ryan cum on her, soaking Victoria with her orgasm. As the sun sent piercing rays of golden light through the tree tops, our orgasms dawned within us, simultaneously.

The light of a new day surged into the room, as we both uttered deep groans. Our passions erupted deeply, carrying us to that special place. Ryan collapsed on Victoria's chest. Victoria held Ryan's head to her breasts. Ryan asked quietly, "What do you want for breakfast?" Victoria and Ryan had missed breakfast. Instead, they took a short nap. Victoria took to the shower. Ryan ordered coffee from room service. Ryan and Victoria had talked about dinner earlier. Ryan was looking forward to dinner. Ryan then got on her laptop to open her mail. There were 20 e-mails from Dee, but Ryan chose not to open them and laid her laptop down. Ryan then went into the bathroom.

The air of the bathroom wrapped around Ryan as her arms wrapped around Victoria. Victoria had just gotten out of the shower and her nakedness drew Ryan like a magnet. The warmth of her body, the addiction being closeness to her. Ryan gazed into Victoria's eyes, falling into a new lust. The softness of kisses gathered us deeper. Fresh and inviting we wanted each other right then. Victoria felt my desire and pulled my hand to her belly, slowly dragging my hand downward saying, "Ryan, I want you to take me.

I have something here for you to kiss. I want to go back to that place only you can take me." "Here Ryan" Victoria said as she pulled Ryan's hand down into her crotch, holding Ryan's hand open to her, placing her already wet clit in the palm of Ryan's hand. Ryan slightly closed her fingers dragging her hand upward, middle two fingers sliding into Victoria's folds, spreading her wetness upward, rubbing against her hard awaiting throbbing clit. Victoria shuddered as Ryan kissed her open mouth stifling a moan, smothering her passion with her mouth.

Victoria held Ryan's head in her hands pulling Ryan to her, kissing her back deeply, wanting Ryan right then. Ryan's hand slipped into the loose folds of Victoria's robe, searching, wanting to feel her wetness, wanting to feel the power responsible for taking her journey. Victoria felt her heat even before she felt her desires. Ryan caressed her breasts lightly Ryan moaned with Victoria, into her open mouth, tongues slippery, sliding. Holding her close she pulled upward, her fingers sliding in and out. Feeling the urgency of her kiss deepened along with Ryan's probing tongue.

Ryan pulled the blankets off the bed. Victoria was left alone, separated from Ryan by a thin sheet. Standing at the foot of the bed Ryan leaned down and placed her hands on the tops of her feet and slid slowly upward; massaging the shapely muscled calves that Ryan liked so very much. At Ryan's first touch Victoria's arms rose slowly over her head, a gesture she knew, permission a silent request for her passion, a part of her opening to her like a flower being touched by the warmth of a morning sun. Victoria's head rolled slightly, to one side and the left corner of her mouth pulled up, into the crooked little grin she loved. A grin appeared, validating Victoria's confidence in the delivery of Ryan's pleasure. Smooth touch on Victoria's lower legs was soothing and exciting as Ryan inched upward to her knees, touching the insides of both through the sheet, fingertips dragging lightly along the surface, energy flowing, passion growing.

Victoria loved Ryan's touch. She felt gentleness penetrating the cotton percale, imagination magical as if in direct contact with her soft skin. Victoria becoming intensely sensitive, goose bumps that were rising all over forced the tiny hairs on her body to stand up hard, pressing the sheet that held them. The slightest movement of the sheet was like pure electricity. Ryan's hands continued to move upward against the muscles in her lower thighs. Fingers traced alternately over the sheet, touching lightly, then firmly, fingers that were rolling under her hands slowly as she grabbed handfuls of her desire.

Ryan's nails lightly scratched against Victoria's softness. Ryan was in her, entranced, her reactions to her touch. A symphony of ecstasy; her body was the choir, the strings, the combined beating of their hearts offering an increasing rhythm of synchronized percussion. Each of Ryan's fingers played a different note on Victoria's thighs, moving slowly toward the softness of her center. Victoria's response was recognized, a silent wanting. Her knees slowly raised upward and outward, arms stretching over her head, back arching. As it caused her to flinch at the feel of skin against skin, her hands came down to hers, fingers interlocked, she pushed downward at her, hands pushing, fingers closed tightly over her, pulling her with a push.

Her desire was streaking skyward as her hands pushed then pulled her onward. Never had she experienced this kind of erotic thrill. With a moan of want approval, she gave herself to Ryan. As she always will. For no one else could take her on this journey. As Victoria's orgasm was peaking, her head rolled from side to side, delirium washed over her, licking her with white-hot flames of the ecstasy found only in their new place. Her release was Ryan

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.