Encounters - Cover

Encounters

Copyright© 2005 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two Women meet online... Then they finally meet?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   True Story   Light Bond  

This is an original work and as such is protected under the copyright laws of the United States. Please do not duplicate, copy, print, distribute or exchange this piece without the expressed written permission of the author.

We have been in this room before. The light shimmering through the glass, images of the past haunting, tormented with want and desire. This is the place they first met. Where Ryan would or could not, Tell Victoria of her desires. Victoria felt the same. But also felt unsettled: For Victoria had no plans for any future encounters.

The last women Victoria had loved. Left Victoria with some degree of emptiness. They had been in a long term relationship which ended with a betrayal. The Betrayal went beyond any hurt that Victoria ever experienced. Some years had passed. As winter passed without a word, Victoria remained with herself. She had a family, a beautiful daughter and her dogs. Victoria was very content with her life. Victoria was a high spirited woman, with a wicked, sense of humor and a passion for life. Victoria worked, came home, she took care of her family and for fun she every so often she would go online.

Through the years, she had met many women from online. They would have gathering etc. Some women Victoria allowed into her life. Victoria was a woman of caution. She always protected her family. Then one day. Victoria got online. She had a screen name. Most people did not know her real name. (Most people online don't know each others real names.) On this day, Victoria was in a lesbian chat room, and somewhat bored. Like most do online, Victoria starting reading profiles. Victoria had one of her own that was still under construction. To Victoria's amazement she read a women's profile. Victoria felt overcome by the words in the profile. The words in the women's profile surged through Victoria. It was as if she had written them herself. ictoria started to write in the room. She wanted the women with that profile, to answer her. What Victoria didn't know was: Who was the women she wanted to speak to. She would only say "hellooooooo" in open forums. The women in question, was a very private person. The women put Victoria on her buddy list, so she could answer Victoria's questions.

Victoria had asked in the room "Where in New England do you live"

Victoria had to put the women on her buddy list to get an answer.

The screen name replied "In Boston"

Victoria at first could not define her feelings. She started talking nervously about the women's profile. They then introduced themselves. A new level, names: Real names.

The screen name told Victoria her name, she said "Hi my name is Ryan"

Victoria replied "Hi my name is Victoria, but most people don't know me by real screen name"

Victoria said "I love your profile"

Ryan answered "Thank you"

Victoria and Ryan continued to talk. Their most of been some magic in the air that night, for they talked for sometime. Ryan barely spoke to anyone. Ryan was enchanted with Victoria. Ryan wanted to believe that Victoria felt the same. Ryan opened up to Victoria. Ryan felt relaxed with Victoria, with an unspoken trust.

Victoria had signed off. Ryan was still online. Ryan was a writer of short stories, poems and erotica. She also was an unemployed engineer. Ryan felt she really had nothing to offer any one. There was a time in Ryan life when she had everything to offer: Money, power, prestige. Ryan had her ghost also. Ryan's ghost was not alive. Her ghost died years ago. Ryan was actually in the same space Victoria was in, emotionally. Ryan never thought anyone could capture her soul again. Ryan hoped that Victoria felt the same way.

Victoria and Ryan would chat urgently. Ryan would send Victoria cards, romance kind of stuff. Victoria replied with jokes and pictures. Ryan would look forward to their chats. Victoria had even called her on the phone. Ryan had gone to the hospital with a back problem. Ryan was surprised. Ryan was always surprised that someone cared for her.

Both women were not spring chickens. They both had a past. But they both didn't know how similar yet.

Ryan was an abuse child. She also had no living family members. Ryan had felt much pain with the loss of her lover of 20 years. To Ryan, Amy was her family, her world. Ryan missed the feeling of family, as years with empty holidays left her without a word.

Victoria grew up as an orphan. She had a child her dogs and her ex-lover living in the same home. As Victoria and Ryan chatted they got to know there similarities. Ryan had also read Victoria's profile. In it she stated she was a" Dom". This was the frosting on the cake. For Amy was a Dom. As the sun started a new day, Victoria signed on before she went to work. She told Ryan to be on at 7 PM. Of course Ryan did what Victoria asked. Ryan waited. Victoria didn't come on as she stated.

Victoria had no knowledge. That since Ryan had lost all her family members in a tragic way, Ryan was worried. When Victoria did sign on, Ryan was relieved.

Victoria said "I am hungry, I need something to eat, I will sign back on later." Ryan replied "OK"

Ryan was feeling uncomfortable. For the first time since they started talking. So Ryan waited. Soon Victoria signed back on.

Victoria said, "See that wasn't so bad." She then said. "A friend of hers wanted to talk to her" Ryan replied "Ok... Take your time"

Ryan was distracted with the whole thing. She did what she was told. Ryan was waiting for Victoria. She noted that Victoria was in a private chat. Then Ryan saw movement. Victoria was in a room. A room Ryan avoided.

The Dom/sub was part of Ryan's past. On one note a good memory, on another a bad one. Ryan had worked as a mistress years ago as a Dom. Ryan's life with Amy brought on a different shade. Victoria had no knowledge of this. Ryan became irritated with Victoria for being in that particular room. Both of them got very defensive.

That morning Ryan received an E- mail from Victoria. Victoria stating that she didn't want a commitment. Ryan was surprise. Ryan didn't have that on her mind. Communication was at a loss. Ryan continued to send Victoria, cards etc. Then one day Victoria came online and was just chatting in a room. The next day, Ryan sent an instant message to Victoria. Ryan had missed Victoria's banter. Victoria was like her old self. Ryan was extremely happy.

A woman had asked Ryan out. She had shared this with Victoria. Both Ryan and Victoria had no trust, with the motives of the women. The women wanted to pick Ryan up in Boston, and then bring her to a hotel In New York City. To top it off, the women lived in Connecticut. She had also planned to bring Ryan out to a club. The name of the club was named Heaven's. Ryan stated to Victoria that she would only go, if Victoria would go to Heaven's. Victoria lived in New Jersey. They both laughed. Ryan had no idea what she would do with her date. Ryan just wanted to meet Victoria and have a good time. Victoria knew in her heart that they would.

Victoria asked "So are you going to go"

Ryan replied "I think she will cancel at the last minute"

Victoria said" What if she does not"

Ryan stated that she would not go. Her only reason for going would to meet Victoria.

Ryan typed "Hey, don't take my fantasy away"

Victoria said "Ok" and typed "lol"

Victoria had to sign off. Ryan stayed online. Ryan didn't sleep that entire night. Ryan starting writing, her back was hurting. Ryan got lost in thought. Ryan thought of how hard it must be for Victoria having a woman, her ex-lover, who betrayed her living in the same house. Ryan pondered this and many other thoughts through that night.

For in Ryan mind Victoria could be present... And perhaps Victoria would say or do this:

Your presents so insisting there was no resisting. Ryan you knew this was the beginning with no end. I filled you with what was to be destined. You wanted me to consume you Ryan with every part of my being.

I proceed slowly, a rhythm you so willingly exposed. As your body unfolded into all I wanted your taste in my mouth. I never stopped flicking my stiff tongue, sliding up and down.

Your moistness is so sweet. Your movements keep responding to my every stroke, with whispers and moaning of your pleasure becoming like music in a song. You just keep repeating in your head. The rhythm increases.

Your desires grow stronger. You are longing wanting for me. I penetrate your very essence. I give into your need so willingly. I wanted to feel your softness and desire. I thrust into to you, in and out. With a rhythm perhaps the gods could feel.

Ryan, your hunger increases. I am pounding in and out of you: Harder, deeper, grinding, rotating you to heightened levels. That you cannot dismiss: Pumping, Pounding, Sucking, Licking, Holding your back arched as you come to Orgasm. Relentlessly I do not stop. Until I hear your cries for me, Ryan, and only for me, never to end. For only I can do this. Call my name Ryan, echo for me, and say it out loud.

Awwww... Yes Victoria...

The dim light of the monitor flashed at Ryan. Yes, Victoria had brought back, a part of Ryan. A part of her that Ryan thought didn't exist anymore.

Ryan was alarmed at the flash of the monitor. Alarmed at the thoughts she was experiencing. Ryan wondered if Victoria had some of these same thoughts.

Ryan's fear was that she was alone in her fantasy. Could she? Would she? Dare to tell Victoria. Would Victoria run? Or would Victoria embrace Ryan's curiosities?Ryan finally had the courage to tell Victoria her feelings. Much to Ryan's surprise Victoria felt the same. Their was now a new level to their chatting. Planning their first meeting was on the agenda. As both Ryan and Victoria were very excited at their mutual discoveries. As they waited they talked. They talked about their first kiss. How they would both act.

Both Victoria and Ryan thrived on the opportunities, that their first kiss represented. As much as they both wanted to, give into their hunger. That dwelled within them, they chose to flirt with what they desired. Theirs was not a flirtation with each other. It was not a teasing where one denied the delivery of pleasure to the other.

It was an unspoken agreement. That the first kiss would be an event, that lasted longer than what most lovers would deem ordinarily appropriate. Their first kiss would be a dance of desire. A restrained courtship of two lusts eager to embrace. Both Ryan and Victoria wanted to abandon themselves. Their hunger demanded the taste of extraordinary. For they had waited a seemingly lifetime for the arrival of such pleasure. Neither of them spoke, but both in perfect synchronization. Only inches separated them as they touched hands, fingers lacing perfectly to interlock. Lips parted and heads rolled slightly in opposite directions, aligning them for the special kiss of greeting they both craved. Victoria's head leaned down to Ryan's mouth. Victoria tilted her head back to look up at Ryan. Their eyes remained open as they hesitated. Only fractions defining the space between their lips. Both of them exhaled; the rhythm of their dance of desire permitting warm breath to mix becoming one within themselves. The presence of another body's warmth, the sweetness of a lovers breath caressed them. The driving intensity of their dance into shallow breaths. Awaiting final submission to their burning want.

Energy flowed between Victoria and Ryan's souls. Coursing through the coupling of their hands and fingers. They moved even closer, appearing to give into the magnetic attraction of the kiss. Only to back away slightly and roll their heads opposite of each other once again. Noses slipping softly across one another. This time shallow breaths became entangled, with the voice of uncontrolled passion. Each moaned as one. Lips finally touched, eliminating the separation that completed yet another portal, through which energy rushed between them. Eyes finally closed, as they slipped away that was their destiny. Victoria and Ryan were bursting with evidence of arousal. Time stood still, everything else no longer mattered.

Sounds of wet lips separating, making no more sound than the whisper of a summer breeze. They were so deep into their dance that they could hear their eyelids opening and closing. Sharing the amazement that their first kiss left with them. Victoria's hands released and slid around Ryan's waist. Coming together behind Ryan, locking in the small of her back. Victoria spoke into Ryan without a word.

Ryan drew a deep breath, looked deeply into her soul, and then stole what breath that was left in her chest like a remorseless thief. Victoria and Ryan connected for the duration, always touching, always holding each other. Secretly, Ryan knew that the kisses caressing the swollen ache between her thighs, was well beyond her ability to withstand.

Standing, facing each other, Ryan shifted her feet, parting her legs slightly, permitting Victoria to slip into the gap at the top of Ryan's thighs. We kissed lightly at first, then progressively moved closer to the power of the submission that pulled at them. Mouths consuming mouths with a new sense of urgency. Victoria's hands tightened on Ryan hips, pulling her waist toward her. Slipping, sliding into the slick destination. Where Victoria would soon place a century's worth of kisses. The moans they exchanged spoke the language of lust. Begging and pleading to continue toward completion. The king-sized bed welcomed them with crisp cool sheets. Victoria loved watching Ryan wriggle on her back, searching for the perfect spot. A smile crossed Victoria's lips as she watched Ryan place her arms over her head, feeling for the headboard.

"Spread your legs for me," Victoria said softly.

"Mmm," Ryan moaned"

As Ryan's knees rose slowly. With the beauty of a morning flower, opening to the warmth of an early sun. Her thighs parted for Victoria. Delicate unfolded, glistening with anticipation, poised to offer Victoria all that she wanted. Victoria then slipping one hand under Ryan's bottom. Victoria settled into passions garden. Victoria leaned close and drew in the scent of Ryan, savoring her. Victoria's hand slipped down, and with a pretty finger, lightly touched just below where the bud of Ryan's clit. Which was growing in anticipation.

Victoria placed her free hand low on Ryan's belly and slowly dragged it down. Slipping lightly over her mound. Ryan's hips rolled up to accept the sensation of Victoria's warm hand. Without hesitating, Victoria edged past Ryan's reaching hips, and slipped her hand under Ryan's bottom, cradling Ryan like a storybook. The story held between Ryan's thighs would be read by Victoria, read by the tender touch of Victoria's lips and tongue. Read word by word, page by page with the deftness; of a blind women's feather touch over Braille script.

With gentle support Victoria's hands under Ryan's bottom. Ryan planted her feet and pushed herself toward Victoria's waiting mouth. Victoria bent down to meet Ryan's efforts, stopping short, exhaling into her warm center.

The feel of Victoria's breath overcame Ryan. It amazed Victoria. That something as warm as Ryan's soul. Could actually feel the warmth of her breath. When by comparison Ryan was so much hotter. Victoria looked up at Ryan and saw her head pressed back into the thick down pillows, hands clasped together over to the headboard, anticipating another rush. The pressure of Victoria's lips against Ryan's was light, yet firm enough to not be mistaken for anything other than a kiss, one kiss of a hundred. Victoria's tongue was slow to make contact, hesitating while she relished the feel of Ryan's hips swiveling, rotating to receive the touch of her lips. Just like the first kiss we shared, Victoria searched with a shallow stroke of her tongue through Ryan.With a quick flick of the tip of her tongue, Victoria broke away from the first of many. Ryan relaxed into her hands, sinking back down on the bed. Again Victoria moved down to her wet warmth and spoke softly, vibrations of Victoria's voice her breath washed over Ryan.

The next kiss landed deeper into Ryan's wetness, as she pulled her knees up, giving full access to Victoria. Victoria's tongue dipping deeply into Ryan. Synchronized with lips that parted to take more of Ryan into her mouth. The response was exactly what they both wanted. A deep groan of satisfaction seeped from Ryan's mouth. Emphasis was added to her satisfaction with a shuddering stretching motion as she lifted herself to

Victoria, pressing toward the source of her delight. Pulling back slightly, Victoria hesitated, looking at Ryan glistening lips and protruding hard clit. Victoria's voice was smooth with evidence of her hunger. Licking Ryan with a slow, deep draw of Victoria's tongue from the top of her soaking opening, across the velvet smoothness of her crescent, to the bursting ripeness of her clitoris.

Before Ryan could say anything, Victoria went back to her, kissing softly and quickly each successively deeper, each with scooping motion by the tip of her tongue. Enough for Victoria to pick up on a rhythm, her hips responding in perfect syncopation. Just as Ryan settled into her perceived tempo, Victoria drew another slow lingering lick through the length of Ryan's wetness. Neither focused on sequence nor on quantity. Hips stuttered abruptly, as Victoria's tongue dropped into her a deliberate trip to her clit. Ryan was Victoria's. Every motion Ryan made was in response to Victoria's patient tongue, and tender kissing.

They wandered in passion's fog as it set in thick, blinding them from all aspects of the realities they escaped together. Victoria was somewhere between heaven and the edge of the universe. Ryan, on the other hand, was lost in a wave of intense stimulation, a swirling chaos of ecstasy that was hers for the taking.

Victoria typed "Ryan are you ok"

Ryan replied" Victoria we need to meet and soon" she then typed "brb I need a cigarette"

Ryan got her cigarette. She signed off. Ryan didn't know what to do with her feeling. She just sit in the chair. The phone then rang. Ryan sat in her computer chair. She was debating whether to answer the phone. The conversation, the little trip to fantasy with Victoria, had Ryan ill at ease. And to think they had only been talking of a kiss. A kiss among hundreds of kisses.

Ryan got up to answer the phone. It was not a bill collector. It was Victoria.

Victoria said "Hi are you ok"

Ryan Replied" I don't know"

Victoria started to talk. Ryan listened.

"Come stand close to me Ryan. Look deeply. Look beyond the lust that invites me inside of you. You feel my hands sliding slipping exploring. Your breath keeps tripping over your anticipation. I will always respond to your hunger, of which you possess. My mouth is yours. Just watch my lips parting accepting your tongue. Your breathe within me. I love it when you ache for me. Every hour of every day. You are forced to endure the sweet agony of wanting me. Wanting for the gentle tracing touch of my hands. Wanting my soft lips that drive you to reach for the everything of ecstasy. Wanting my mouth that softly kisses the center of all that is you. You mind and body quivers with your want for me. Our love is like a journey to infinity. There is no measuring of our love, or magnitude of our lust. Watch the tip of my tongue toy with my upper lip. Watch it moving so softly and think of how badly your clit is throbbing for that same level of attention. You want to feel me inside your center. You can feel the flat of my tongue sliding to your clit. You know what I want."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.