Tomboy - Cover

Tomboy

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I had known her all my life, for we were the same age and went to the same school. She lived just down the road and we would constantly play together throughout the long hot summer months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I had known her all my life, for we were the same age and went to the same school. She lived just down the road and we would constantly play together throughout the long hot summer months. During this time, I only ever saw her dressed in jeans and usually a denim top. In fact, the only skirt I ever saw her dressed in was her school uniform. We would climb the trees, throw stones in the river and play solders in and around the area and fields nearby and do all the usual things young kids do. Slowly, as the years passed, her skinny, almost scrawny, body began to fill out, not that I noticed of course.

I think I was about fourteen when it struck me that she had some curves. I had found this magazine of my older brothers showing a lot of naked girls and, almost with out thinking, the next time I saw Liz, I looked her up and down; I was amazed at how much she had filled out. We were sitting on the small stone bridge over the river throwing stones into the water.

"God, it's hot," she said and fanned her face with her hand.

"We could go for a swim?" I suggested.

We had swum many times just here, over the years.

"No, I don't think so," she shrugged and looked at me and smiled. "I might just wet my hair though."

Her hair was cut short and I mean really short, much shorter than mine. She jumped off the parapet and walked down the slope to the river's edge. We called it a river but in truth it no more than a stream, just ten foot wide and no more than four foot deep. I sat still on the stone parapet as she wetted her hair and undid a couple of buttons of her top.

"That fucking feels good," she sighed.

She didn't normally swear so it must have felt real good. She wetted her hand again and pushed it inside her top to wet her torso. The thought of her hand running over her tits made me hard. I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and jumped down to join her.

"You hot, too?" she said with a smile.

"Yeah," I said and I tried not to stare at the gap in her top.

"I don't know why you're looking in there," she laughed. "Your tits must be bigger than mine."

I blushed bright red from being caught out.

"If your tits are so small, why don't you take your top off," I said. "It'll be much cooler."

I didn't know where my courage came from but it was too late to take it all back now. She stared at me then suddenly she smiled.

"Yeah, why the fuck not," she said.

With a quick look around, she unbuttoned the rest and took her top off.

"You won't tell anybody, will you?" she said looking anxious.

"No, of course not," I said.

At first, she turned away so I couldn't see but after wetting her hair again she stood up and turned towards me.

"See," she said smiling weakly.

True, there wasn't much of them but they looked great.

"Hey," I said trying not to stare. "You're fucking beautiful."

"Yeah, but they are still a little small," she looked down at herself. "I just wish they would hurry up and grow a bit more."

"It'll be a shame when they do," I mused.

"What?" she said.

"Well, once they big you won't strip off like this anymore," I explained.

"Yeah, I see," she giggled. "I won't mind doing it with you."

"Yeah?" I said.

"Yeah, why not," she said.

"You're not afraid I might do something?" I said.

"Hey, when did we fight last?" she asked her hands on her hips. "And who won then?"

"Yeah," I said somewhat embarrassed for she had beaten me easily.

"So, the only time you'll do anything to me is if I let you," she stated.

It set the pattern for the rest of the summer; if it was hot we would both strip down to our shorts or jeans and play in and about the cool water. It was a good thing that nobody ever seemed to come by. All too soon it was time to return to school.


"Hey," she called running after me, it was dark now that Autumn was here.

"Hi, Liz," I said stopping so she could catch up.

"Guess what?" she said panting after the exertions.

"What?" I asked.

"I've grown a whole inch," she said.

"What?" I said looking baffled.

"My bust, silly," she giggled. "I'm still only an 'A' cup but they are growing. I'll let you see later. Let's go to my house?"

"Yeah, great," I said, my cock hardening at the thought.

"Hi, Mrs. Thomson," I called out as we entered Liz's kitchen.

"Hi, Billy," she said with a big smile.

"Come on, let's go upstairs to my room," invited Liz.

This wasn't the first time I had been in Liz's house or bedroom, far from it.

"Mum, I'm going to change then Bill and me will do our homework," she called out as she climbed the stairs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.