London: The Sequel - Cover

London: The Sequel

by AmandaMarais

Copyright© 2005 by AmandaMarais

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda can't get Alex out off her mind...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   .

The next morning my mom yelled at me while I was in my bed. It was Alex on the phone, I don't think I ever ran that fast. Arriving downstairs my mom was waiting for me, holding the phone, smiling. I smiled back and took the phone. Yes, it was Alex. I was so happy to hear his voice, the butterflies started flying around again inside my belly. While I talked with Alex, my mom was sitting at the table, watching me, smiling, enjoying to see her daughter being in love. I realized I missed Alex and I wanted to see him. He agreed cause he missed me too so we decided to meet in the park in the afternoon. I laid down the phone. My mom wanted to know everything about Alex. I told her everything, that he was as old as me, 17 years old, in the same school as me. You know, all the things a mom needs to know about your new boyfriend, that means, not too much.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. I raised myself out of the bathtub and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my wet body. Another towel was used to dry my hair. I took enough time to take a relaxing bath, shaved my legs and the rest what needs to be shaved. About 40 minutes later I was dressed and ready to go to the park. The park wasn't far away from my home, about 5 minutes walking. I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the park. As I arrived I noticed Alex wasn't there yet so I placed myself on a bench. Some kids were playing. I know how much the readers enjoy reading detailed descriptions when its about the clothes I am wearing so I am going to try to give a very close description to what I was wearing that day. Here it comes, I was wearing a Denim buckle pleat skirt, it was a sexy wrap-around skirt with distressed denim with box pleating, adjustable double buckle and butting fastening with a seriously short low waist. This together with a cut out sleeve round neck jumper with soft, stretchy ribbed fabric, sexy cut-out shoulder pieces, slim fit with scoop neck. And shoes, well I was wearing a feminine and fashionable elastic quarter strap with a rounded toe and a 2" heel. I hope you guys and girls have a good imagination and you fantasize the way I looked while I was sitting there on that bench waiting for Alex. Aah there he was, a little late but at least he was there. I got up from the bench and walked to him, opening my arms, so happy to see him again. He opened his arms and we gave each other a big hug. I didn't want to let him go, I hugged him so tight as I could. I lifted my head, and gave him a big kiss. Telling him how much I missed him and stuff as we walked through the park, hand in hand. This was the start of our relationship. He asked me to come to his home so we walked to his house not far away from the park either.

There was nobody home at that moment. I think Alex knew that. We went to his room and laid down on the bed and we started kissing. I was laying on my back, Alex crawled on top of me, our tongues flicking around, my hands roaming over his back. Ooh I missed this so much. We rolled all over the bed, kissing, touching, straddling, hugging, all the stuff newly fresh couples like to do. The sun was shining into the room. It was warm inside his room, the window was open. Fresh air making its way inside. Alex his hand was straddling over my thighs, moving to the inside of my thigh, up towards my string under my skirt. The palm of his hand rubbed over my pussy. I moaned softly as we kissed. His hand slowly pulled my string aside and his finger ran up between my wet pussy lips. His finger found my clit and started to run around in circles, making my body squirm over the bed. Alex was enjoying this and asked if I wanted to feel his mouth down there. I nodded yes. I want to hear you say it sweetie he said. "Mmh I wanne feel your tongue down there Alex". He smiled and got down between my legs after I had spread them for him. He grabbed my string and pulled it down, tossing it on the floor. He lowered his head between my legs and not much later I felt the tip of his tongue moving up my pussy. Ooh yes, this felt so good, and I was so horny. His hands pushed my legs wide open as his mouth was licking all over my pussy, aching for his tongue so much. My hips were shaking as his tongue flicked all over my clit. I grabbed the sheets and pulled as he was making me so ready for my orgasm. I was moaning louder, his finger had already found its way inside my went pussy while his tongue kept lapping up my juices. Suddenly a car drives in. Alex got up fast and ran to the window, damn it was his mom and his sister who came home. I grabbed my string and pulled it back on quickly. Why the fuck did this had to happen now, couldn't they wait 5 more minutes till after I had my orgasm? Alex grabbed my hand as we ran downstairs and placed ourselves in the couch and turned on the TV. Right on time before his mom came into the room. My face was still a little red. Alex introduced me to his mom and we talked for a while. It was getting late and I had to be home for dinner so we said goodbye and I went home. That evening we phoned again and the call lasted 2 hours. No need to tell what it was all about. Much more was gonna happen in our relationship.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.