Hartford #2 - Cover

Hartford #2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2: More Mora

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: More Mora - Paul and Terry go shopping and meet Mora, a young thing from Ireland. They set out to teach her a thing or two about American get togethers, and wind up learning a few things from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

Slowly it dawned on Mora that all her sexual fantasies might come true, right here -- right now. Mora's lips parted and she absorbed Terry's swollen nipple into her mouth and sucked upon it.

Terry moaned. It was a first for her, having both nipples suckled at the same time. The thrill shot right to her cunt and she trembled in Paul's arms. Terry released Paul's cock, leaving it to bob and jerk of its own accord. Closing her eyes, she felt compelled to touch this young girl before her, whose mouth sucked so lovingly on her teat. She opened her eyes intending to caress the lovely girls face and to her surprise found Mora clutching Paul's cock, slowly pumping his hot, rigid member in a professional manner.

"You've held a cock or two haven't you, Mora?" she asked, her voice husky and dry.

"Um, yes mum, two of 'em."

A moment passed; then Mora inquired without pausing in her masturbatory effort. "Um, how did you know that, mum?"

Terry smiled beatifically at the girl and said, "Just a lucky guess."

Paul groaned and Mora felt his hips surge upward to increase the contact between them. Terry chirped, "Oh, Mora, he loves that... the way you're doing him. I love doing it to him too. Isn't he huge?"

"Um, yes... he's huge."

"Ever seen one that big before?"

"Not like this. Not so close..."

"But you have, though, and where was that?"

"The first I saw was at a party in Dublin. I was fourteen."

Terry was watching the girl's face as she stroked her husband's prick and stopped her by placing her hand on Mora's wrist when she didn't continue talking.

"What was he doing? Tell me."

"He was showing it to this other girl. Wanting her to suck it."

"Did she?"

"Um, no mum."

"And that was all?"

"No mum."

"What else happened?"

"Um, she left the room in a huff and he asked me to suck him."

"I feel like a district attorney," Terry said, scowling momentarily, but turning it into a smile on glancing at Paul and seeing the disapproval on his face.

"So then what happened?"

"I did. I got down on me knees and took the bloke in me mouth." Suddenly, Mora's brogue had taken on the tone of a woman speaking perhaps a hundred years ago. Terry sensed that it was the dialect the girl had grown up listening to and reverted to it under periods of stress.

"Was it good?"

"No mum... Terry, I mean, sorry."

"It's okay. So tell me, tell us, what happened?'

"He came in me mouth and I choked on it. And the others laughed at me. I didn't like it at all."

"The others?"

"Oh, yeah, there wus three boys and two girls watched us do it."

"Well you were only fourteen, choking on him, that's to be expected. But to have the others looking on... that must have been terribly embarrassing."

"Pardon, mum?"

"The choking part. You didn't know... weren't ready for him, right?"

"Oh, right, I certainly wasn't ready."

"And the others... ?"

"Oh they wus egging us on and all..."

"Did any of them do anything?"

"You mean, have sex?"

"Yes."

"Umm, no mum, they watched and left the room laughing while I was gagging on his load."

"Some friends."

"Well..." Mora let it drop. They hadn't proved to be good friends in the long haul and she was not about to defend them now.

"How about the second cock?"

"That one was a bit different." Mora looked from Terry to the hand preventing her from jerking Paul off. Terry relented and removed her hand from Mora's wrist. Mora started pumping him immediately.

"Jesus!" Paul groaned. Terry smiled mischievously.

"That would have been about six months ago. It 'twas another party, you know? Well after the party actually." Her hand was a blur as it moved up and down his shaft.

"Can I... ?"

"Lick him?" Terry asked.

"Yes, mum."

"Feel free to lick it, suck it and bite it if you want too."

"Don't bite it," Paul said hastily. Mora laughed. It had a lovely tinkle to it, and her head darted down to give the tip of his cock a generous lick.

"He's leaking," she said, sounding surprised, and pulled her face away.

"That's called precum, Mora. The man does that in order to lubricate his shaft, or cock to make entering your pussy easier," Terry's voice quivered with excitement as she realized what she was imparting to the young woman next to her.

"He won't be shooting off at me then?"

"No, not for a while."

"How can I tell?"

"You are an innocent aren't you?"

"I..."

Not bothering to answer the girl's question any further, Terry asked, "So how did your second cock fair?"

"We left the party and went into an alley about a block away. He lifted me skirt and was diddling me pretty good. I came from it anyway. He took it out, but before I got a good look at it, it was in me. Didn't hurt though, and I'm grateful for that favor. He backed me up against the wall and fucked me for a couple minutes. My ass was raw from all the rubbin' against the bricks, but the feel of him comin' in me felt nice. I really liked it. But other than that it wasn't so good."

"And was that it?" Terry asked.

"Um, no, not quite. Let's see..." her brow furrowed as she tried to recall the event more vividly. "Oh, yeah, he wanted to look at my pussy, you know, like study it?"

"Sounds like a winner to me," Paul offered, speaking for the first time in a while other than moaning.

"Did he eat you?" Terry asked, hopefully.

"Oh, no mum, sorry I mean Terry. God it's hard to keep that straight. He just looked at it; maybe he poked a finger in there. I'm not sure. Then he had me put him inside me and he gave me a pretty good fuck."

"Did you come?"

"No, it wasn't that good a fuck," she smiled and then laughed. She glanced down at her hand as it stroked Paul's member. "I feel so fuckin' silly doing this here with you next to me," she told Terry.

"Why, you were just sucking my tit, no?"

"Oh..."

"Have you ever done it with a woman?"

"Um, no, not really. I mean, I've fooled around a little with some of me girlfriends, mostly playing grab ass and the lot. But aside from checking each others tit's out while growing up... oh, and I forgot. We displayed our pubic growth to each other."

She turned from Terry then and concentrated on jerking Paul's thickening erection. "I can feel his pulse in there," she said, as if stating a fact that might be new to Terry.

"Show me your pussy, Mora."

"Oh... should I stop with... ?"

"Yes, for the moment."

"All right mum. Ooops, there I go again." She said as she relinquished Paul's member and pulled her skirt up around her hips. She had removed her underclothing.

Terry couldn't take her eyes off Mora. She stared at her pale white thighs, round belly, and most importantly, the thick, coarse black forest that covered much of her front, and tapered into a V down into the deep, dark crease of her fleshy ass. She wanted to grab the girl, to pull her close and kiss her, to feel that lovely young body grinding against hers. She wanted to suck those nipples jutting out against the fabric of her blouse, and most of all she wanted to bury her face in that fresh teen pussy, but couldn't. Not yet.

"Jesus!" Paul gasped, as he leaned over to take a look.

"I've been meaning to trim it some..." Mora started to say, feeling some embarrassment at their reaction to her bush.

"No! No!" Terry blurted out, "You're fucking perfect!"

"I am?"

"Yes, yes you are!"

"Best bush I've ever seen," Paul offered.

For the first time since meeting them, Mora began to feel good about herself.

Terry was aware of Paul next to her, stroking his cock, but didn't bother to stop him; secretly hoping that he would get himself off. That she could have Mora all to herself, at least for the first time. She began to rub her hand over Mora's belly. She could not contain her moans of pleasure.

"We want to love you together, will you let us?" She inquired of Mora.

"Ahhh! Oh yeah! Of course," she hissed as Paul's lips tugged at her earlobe. She didn't protest as Terry deftly removed her top and bra and placed her hand on Mora's left breast and moved it from side to side as she caressed it top and bottom.

"Feel her breast, darling," Terry moaned as she toyed with the girl's hardening nipple.

"I'll be damned, it's really heavy!"

"What did you think, it was a balloon?" Terry laughed and then all three were laughing while they played with Mora's breasts.

"Tug on her nipple, darling," his wife said, urging him on, knowing the girl was primed and ready. "Tease it with your thumb," her voice was thick and heavy with lust. Mora groaned as he touched her there.

She moaned louder as Terry's tongue skidded across her belly and began to undulate from both the wet caress of her mouth and Paul's teeth as they closed down upon her right nipple.

"JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH!" Mora bawled passionately.

"Suck my titties too, darling," Terry crooned at her ear on leaving her succulent teat. "Taste me, Mora, taste me!"

Mora worried her lower lip with her teeth; then caved in to the feelings bombarding her body. She let her tongue slip from between her lips and licked at Terry's engorged teat. Seconds later, she was sucking voraciously upon the breast, groaning endlessly, and pushing her mouth down, trying to gather more of the older woman's tit in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Paul was casually stroking both women, encouraging them on as well.

"Yes Mora, that's it; suck them good! Suck them both now; suck them both good and hard, she loves that, oh, yes, she loves that!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.