Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

The brunette glanced at Mark, who pointedly placed his hands on the arms of the chair. She smiled shyly, the soft expression quite different from her usual cynical grin.

Still watching him from the corner of her eye, Kayla turned to Kristen, smoothing a lock of silky red-gold hair back from her friend's face. She ran her thumb gently along the line of the other girl's jaw, and Kristen turned her head, lips brushing the inside of Kayla's wrist.

Kayla drew a sharp breath when Kristen's tongue darted out, caressing the spot where her pulse beat frantically.

Drawing back, she took Kristen's head in her hands, burying her fingers in the girl's red-gold curls. Kayla tilted Kristen's head up and looked searchingly into her deep green eyes.

Kristen smiled hesitantly, and Kayla's hard grey eyes softened. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she murmured.

Kristen flinched, hurt. "You don't have to," she whispered, eyes downcast.

"Sweetheart, no ... I did not mean I didn't want to!" Kayla kissed her hastily, then pulled back just enough to speak. "I just can't believe it's not a dream," she whispered.

Kristen looked relieved. "Good, because I don't think I can wait much longer. Oh, Kayla, please?"

"Yes." And she pulled Kristen into her arms, kissing her passionately.

Kristen moaned against Kayla's lips, her hands going around the smaller girl's waist and sliding down to cup her ass.

Kayla shivered, her lips leaving Kristen's as she kissed her way down the girl's soft white neck.

Mark could see the chills spread down Kristen's chest, and he watched as her nipples hardened when Kayla blew softly across her ear. He gripped the edge of the chair tightly, wondering if he really knew what he was getting himself into. Kayla's mouth moved lower, and Mark swallowed hard as Kristen whimpered and arched her back beneath the other girl's teasing lips.

Kristen's eyes were closed in pleasure as Kayla slowly kissed her way down her chest. She could feel the building need like a great hungry beast inside of her, ready to gorge gluttonously the moment she freed it. She whimpered again shocked at the strength of it. I fed you, it hasn't been that long... she thought. She vividly remembered how she'd spent her lunch period; David's cock buried in her throat while he stroked her hair, murmuring tenderly in Japanese, his mother's language which he spoke as easily as English. The intense satisfaction when he came down her throat, the sense of satiation she felt, made her wonder how she'd been ignorant of her nature for so long. It was so obvious once she knew what to look for. She gasped as Kayla's mouth closed on her nipple. "Oh! Oh, god, yes!" So good ... it felt so good to be touched, stroked, petted. It might not satisfy the hunger, but it spiced it, enhanced it. It made it almost unbearably intense.

She wrapped her fingers in Kayla's tight brown curls, clutching her to her chest for a moment before tugging the smaller girl away, unable to wait any longer.

Kayla gasped as Kristen rolled her onto her back and moved on top of her. She stopped breathing when Kristen's hot, wet mouth descended to her breasts, the other girl's expert tongue lapping all around the swollen nipples while she caressed the soft, white mounds with both of her hands.

Kayla was out of her head with desire. No one had ever touched her breasts before, much less kissed them, licked them ... she cried out as Kristen sucked a nipple deep into her mouth, squeezing her legs tightly together against the growing ache between them.

Kristen slid her thigh between Kayla's, spreading her legs as she licked her way down the girl's stomach. When she came to the waistband of Kayla's jeans, she nipped gently around the quivering teenager's naval while her nimble hands unfastened the jeans and slid them down over Kayla's hips.

Kayla arched her back so that Kristen could get the pants off and felt her hook her thumbs beneath the waist of her panties, drawing them down and off with the jeans, leaving her totally exposed. She turned her head and caught site of Mark. She blushed, having forgotten he was there, suddenly shy.

Not that she had a lot to be shy about. My, but you can hide a lot beneath baggy sweaters, he thought, looking at her. Kayla was very small, he could have wrapped his hands all the way around her waist. Her little body was hard and firm, with beautifully defined muscles, but her large, soft round breasts, as well as the slender but definite curve of her hips, made her far from boyish. She lay in the tangled nest of her lustrous mahogany curls, little pixie face flushed with desire, and it was impossible to see how anyone could see her as asexual. Heavy black lashes brushed her cheek as she closed her eyes, surrendering to the pleasure of Kristen's mouth trailing up her inner thigh.

Kristen lay between her friend's spread legs and laid her cheek on Kayla's firm thigh. She licked her lips, basking in the feeling of the other girl's lust. Turning her head slightly, she sought Mark's blue eyes, needing his approval despite the desperate craving that was building within her. She was more than half afraid of what she would see in his gaze, afraid she'd see disgust, or hurt, or anger, not knowing how she'd handle that but certain that part of her wouldn't survive it.

When he met her eyes, though, all she saw there was love and desire. Her power reached for him ... she could feel it almost like a rope binding her body to his ... and from that connection she could feel the strength of his arousal. The intensity of it made her gasp, and she rolled onto her knees above the other girl, lifting her ass and spreading her legs apart. She looked back at Mark over her shoulder, her eyes a blatant invitation. "Mark..." Breathless with need, she arched her back, the glistening folds of her cunt parting slightly, beckoning to him with the pink core of her body.

Mark groaned, trembling. "Kristen! No, love, not this time." Sweat beaded on his forehead. "Not when you're caught up in it. You have to say yes when you're calm, or it's not valid." And I think I might die now. Gods!

Kristen whimpered, wiggling her hips. "Mark, please! I need you! Oh, god, I can't wait..." She bent her head and ran her tongue across Kayla's clit.

The little brunette screamed in shocked pleasure, almost coming off the bed. Kristen buried her face in Kayla's cunt, pressing her lips hard against the opening and probing its warm depths with her tongue.

"Kris! Oh, goddess, Kris! Don't stop, angel, please!" Kayla sobbed with pleasure, her body writhing beneath the redhead's talented tongue. "Oh ... so good, it feels so good. Ah!" She stiffened, grabbing Kristen's head. "Yes! Fuck! Lick it, Kris, lick my clit ... ohhhh, yeah love, that's the way..." Kayla ground her cunt into Kristen's face.

Kristen sucked the hard little nub of Kayla's clit into her mouth, gently working it with her tongue. Her own hand strayed between her legs, fingers sliding across her slippery cunt lips and slipping inside her dripping wet pussy. Mark saw her cunt clench around her fingers as she shuddered, and he knew she was coming, hard, as she sucked Kayla's clit, pushing the smaller girl towards orgasm.

Kayla moaned incoherently, her head thrashing from side to side. Every muscle was locked, trembling, as if her tightly held body was suspended from that tender bit of flesh between Kristen's lips. Kristen moved her other hand from the bed and slid two fingers into Kayla's tight little cunt, and that was all it took.

"Kristen!" she screamed as she started to come, her whole body exploding with pleasure The spasms went on and on, starting to fade, but then Kristen would shift slightly, changing the movement of her tongue and they would slam into her again, even stronger, until she couldn't even draw breath to scream.

Kristen slid her fingers in and out of Kayla's cunt, feeling the girl's orgasm squeezing them painfully tight. The hand between her own legs worked frantically, four fingers stuffed into her cunt as her thumb coaxed another orgasm from her engorged clit.

Finally, she cried out, collapsing on the other girl and letting Kayla drag her mouth from her throbbing, over-sensitized clit. She felt drunk with satisfaction, drifting in the warm pleasure of fulfilled need. With a sigh of purest contentment, she closed her eyes and lay her head on Kayla's quivering stomach.

Kristen's breathing calmed, and she opened drowsy eyes to look at Mark across Kayla's thigh.

Mark smiled at Kristen, trying to show her how much he loved her.

She rolled onto her back, head pillowed on Kayla's stomach, and held out her arms. Mark glanced at Kayla, not wanting to alarm her, but she just stretched leisurely, idly playing with Kristen's hair, spreading it across her body. She smiled in a friendly, dazed sort of way.

Mark moved to Kristen, snuggling up to her, and she moved her legs apart and hooked them around the backs of his knees, pulling his head down to kiss him.

He kissed Kristen passionately, and she returned the kiss with interest, sliding her hands under his shirt and up his bare back. He nibbled on her neck, gently, and she sighed happily, hands moving around front and starting to undo the buttons on his shirt. He pulled back slightly, glancing at Kayla uncertainly.

The smaller girl slithered from beneath Kristen, squirming around so that she was laying pressed up against her side. She slid her hand between the two of them, cupping Kristen's breast, making her moan quietly. Kristen turned her head from Mark for a moment to capture Kayla's lips in a kiss.

Mark nibbled on the curve of her jaw as she kissed Kayla. Kristen finished with the buttons, tugging his shirt open impatiently. Mark helped her slide his shirt off, bending his head to flick his tongue across her nipple, and Kayla took advantage of the opening to bend to the other nipple.

Kristen gasped and arched her back off the bed as Mark nibbled around the edge of the nipple.

Kristen bent and whispered in Kayla's ear. The other girl listened, then drew back, looking at Kristen with a slightly concerned expression. Kristen pulled Kayla's head back to hers, kissing her gently, then nodded emphatically.

Kayla shrugged slightly and nodded, and Kristen pulled Mark's upper body tightly against her, tugging at his hair until he raised up enough to kiss her.

As Mark kissed Kristen thoroughly, Kayla moved where he couldn't see her, but he could feel her hands at the waistband of his pants, unfastening them. His eyes widened and he looked at Kristen, trying to make sure that this was what she wanted. She smiled and moved her own hands down, helping the other girl with the zipper.

Mark groaned and closed his eyes, lowering his head to nibble on Kristen's earlobe as Kayla slid his pants down over his hips. Kristen arched her back beneath his touch, pressing rhythmically against him as his rock-hard cock sprung free.

He heard Kayla gasp, then felt her hand hesitantly caressing his balls as his hard dick slid between his and Kristen's bodies, gliding over her wet cunt. Mark shivered, closing his eyes tightly. "Oh, gods ... so good..."

Kayla's other hand slid between his legs, fingers brushing against Kristen's wetness, and circled his dick, guiding it to the opening of the girl's cunt.

Feeling the head of his dick engulfed in tight wetness caused Mark to shudder convulsively, his entire body tense with the effort of holding still, waiting.

Kristen squealed, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. "Oh, god ... oh yes! Please please please ... please fuck me!"

Without hesitation, Mark obliged, thrusting hard into her, the way he knew she wanted. Kristen whimpered, her nails digging into his back, then her voice rose to a scream when Kayla wriggled down between their spread legs and stretched her tongue to lick at the bottom of her cunt where Mark's cock was sliding into her.

Already on edge from watching the two girls earlier, Mark squeezed his eyes closed and clenched his jaw, struggling not to come, but the feel of Kristen's cunt clenching around him with her own orgasm, and of Kayla's tongue brushing his cock where it slid into the other girl was just too much. The spasms hit him hard, the pleasure so intense it was almost pain, the feeling of Kristen's cunt squeezing him rhythmically driving him insane. It seemed to go on forever, as if his body were unwilling to stop until Kristen released him.

Finally, with one last shuddering groan, Kristen fell limply back, her legs slipping from Mark's hips as he collapsed on top of her and Kayla slid from between their entangled legs.

"That was ... good," Mark panted against Kristen's chest.

She lay quietly, getting control of her breathing back. "Mmmhmm." She opened lazy green eyes and smiled. "I feel ... stuffed."

Kayla laughed. "You are stuffed, dear."

The redhead giggled. "Not like that. Not just like that, anyway. Like ... like my skin can't quite hold me, like a pot about to boil over, y'know?"

"You like?" Mark asked with a smile of his own. "You've had ... well, I'm assuming that Kayla was as filling as I am ... two good meals."

"I know, but it felt like more than two. More like four or five in the space of two. I think there's a feedback loop or something."

Mark turned his head and looked at Kayla thoughtfully, then looked back at Kristen. "Was it that Kayla was involved when I was making love to you?"

"Yes, but even before that, when you were just watching. It was just more somehow."

"Hmm. Wonder what it would be like if we were truly all three making love at once, then," Mark mused.

Kayla swallowed hard.

He glanced at her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound pushy. I was just curious."

"Did I say you were pushy? I don't remember saying anything like that?" She clapped her hand over her mouth, blushing.

"Oh. I just saw the expression on your face and ... assumed again. Sorry."

"We're not done, are we? Already?" Kristen asked, her tone wistful.

Mark raised an eyebrow, and twitched inside her. "You mean you want more of this?" He leaned over and whispered in Kayla's ear. "She'd probably love to go down on you..."

"Ooooh ... uh-huh. Roll over." Kristen bucked her hips, urging him over on his back.

Mark bent down and nibbled her ear, intent on furthering his plan. "Wouldn't you like Kayla to straddle you like this?"

To his surprise, Kristen shook her head. "Mm-uh. Got other plans. Please?" Smiling, he nodded.

Kristen rolled on top of him, hips moving smoothly, already sliding up and down his cock. She reached over and tugged Kayla towards her, pulling her up on her knees and into her arms, bending her head to nuzzle the brunette's ear as she slid her hands down to Kayla's hips, urging her up and over so that the smaller girl would have to swing a leg over Mark's face to keep her balance. Mark blinked, wondering if Kristen intended to...

Kristen pushed down on Kayla's hip with one hand, sliding the other between her legs, slipping a finger into the girl's slippery cunt then pulling it out to run it across Mark's lips.

He opened his mouth, sucking her fingers in, running his tongue over them before she pulled them away and used her other hand to press Kayla the rest of the way down.

With the feeling of Kristen's tight cunt sliding up and down on his cock, Mark eagerly obliged, running his tongue over Kayla's clit, then down, dipping between the slippery lips and sliding over her asshole and back again.

Kayla gasped, stiffening and Kristen pulled her upper body forward, wrapping one arm around her and cupping her breast with the other, plunging her tongue into the smaller girl's mouth as she rode Mark's cock hard and fast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.