Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

Aaron was waiting for them at Mark's house. "Um ... did I understand that right? You did want me to come, you weren't just posing for that little bitch?" He blushed and looked down at the ground. "Sorry, Kayla, but she's nothing like the rest of your family."

She smiled at him, her eyes grim. "It's okay, sugar. I totally agree with the label."

They headed for the house, discussing the movie possibilities. Aaron did, it turned out, have a movie in the car. "It's 'Wild Things'. I was going to give it to Kevin on Monday. He has a thing for one of the actresses."

Mark's eyes lit up. "Ooooh! Neve Campbell!" He held the door for the girls and asked, "Have y'all seen it?"

Both shook their heads. Kristen never watched movies, before ... she was always too busy. "Like the kids book?" she asked.

Aaron's blush brightened. "Um. No."

"No," Mark echoed. "Um. Not at all. Oh, and I've got a copy of Rocky Horror Picture Show I picked up in Dallas, since I doubt anyone down here's ever heard of it." They all looked rather blank, so his suspicions were confirmed.

Finally, Kristen said, "Well, okay. But can we have sex first so I can enjoy it? It's been a long day."

Mark pretended to consider it, then with a long suffering sigh said, "Well ... I guess we can take the time."

She giggled, then tickled him, and eventually clothes started hitting the floor.

A couple of hours later, they all lay in a tangled sprawl across the bed, Kristen glowing gently in the middle.

Aaron, from somewhere near the foot of the bed, wriggled around to face Kayla. "So, would you like to give me your birthday spanking now?" he asked cheerfully.

"Um. Oh dear." Kayla licked her lips, nipples hardening, but turned worried eyes to Kristen and Mark.

Kristen smiled a bit uneasily. "Um. Tell you what ... I'm going to go take a shower real quick. I'll be about twenty minutes, okay?"

Mark caressed her thigh, his eyes searching her face. "Okay, love. Want company?"

The suddenly tense, worried atmosphere caused Aaron's brow to furrow. "I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to offend you," he said, then looked at Mark pleadingly. "What did I do wrong, sir?"

Mark glanced questioningly at Kristen, to see if she wanted him to do the explaining, but she shook her head. "You didn't do anything wrong, hon. It's just me." She smiled up at Mark. "It's okay. You stay. I'm just going to get clean, and then we can watch movies, okay?"

He kissed her gently. "Okay, love."

Aaron watched her go with huge, sad eyes. "I didn't mean to," he said softly. "Really. I've tried to be so careful..."

"It's okay, Aaron." Mark stroked the boy's hair. "She's just not comfortable around any sort of pain yet."

"Oh." The slender shoulders slumped dejectedly. "Are you?" he asked.

Mark nodded, smiling. "Yep."

The boy turned to Kayla. "And you?"

She licked her lips again. "Oh yes!"

He smiled, eyes bright and happy, then lay face down on the bed between them. "Then ... please?" he asked, looking up at them hopefully.

Mark leaned on an elbow, looking at Kayla expectantly.

"Um..." she said nervously. "I've never..." She looked at him fearfully.

"Hey, don't look at me!" he protested. "I've never done something like this either!"

"You haven't?" She blinked. "I thought you had!"

He shook his head. "Nope. Complete novice. But I think what he wants is for you to spank his butt." He grinned at her.

Aaron nodded rapidly, twitching his little round ass invitingly.

She licked her lips again. "Okay," she whispered. "I think I can do that."

Kayla moved closer, and nervously gave the proffered ass a little swat. Aaron turned his head and looked up at her soulfully. "Oh come on," he said. "You're stronger than that."

Her eyes narrowed dangerously, and Mark smiled as he moved around in front of Aaron. He lifted the boys head by the hair. "While she spanks you, I want a blow job."

"Yessir!" he said happily, then gasped at the second, much harder swat. "Oh! My!" He shivered, then eagerly slid his mouth down the length of Mark's cock.

Kayla lost her nervousness almost immediately. Soon, she was laying her blows carefully, alternating sides and shifting her aim a bit to turn the boy's ass bright pink. Every once in a while, a harder than normal blow would have him squealing around Mark's cock and jerking his hips. Mark fucked his mouth slowly, in no hurry to come.

She moved down to the tender join where ass met thighs, and he jumped, shoving Mark's cock all the way down his throat, eyes going wide. Kayla's breath escaped in a hiss, and she squeezed her legs tightly together. Aaron whimpered, and a tear trickled down his cheek as she hit the same spot on the other side.

Mark moaned. "Love, when you're through spanking him, how about I have him fuck you while I'm fucking you, then lick you clean after he comes?"

Kayla looked up at him, startled. "Um. Not tonight," she said, slowly. "Maybe sometime, but ... not yet."

He looked confused, then his eyes widened as he realized how he'd misspoken, and what it had implied. "Oh! I meant while I fucked him. Not that I'd object to sliding my cock into your wonderful ass, of course."

"Oh, well, that I can agree to," she said, as she brought her hand up sharply along the underside of Aaron's butt, making him squeal deep in his throat. "Ohhhh fuck! Right now, in fact!" She scrambled around as Mark pulled his cock out of Aaron's throat.

He moved behind the boy, lubing his cock as he looked down at the bright red ass, Kayla's hand prints still vividly outlined here and there. The skin was hot and tight to the touch.

Kayla wriggled down into place, then reached around and dug her nails into the sides of Aaron's buttocks, yanking him down into her, and Mark shoved his cock into the boy's ass in one smooth motion.

She kept her hold, using it to move him in and out of her, fast and hard. Mark held still, holding his weight off of them, letting Aaron fuck himself back on his cock as he shoved in and out of Kayla.

Kayla moaned, her sharp little nails digging deeply into the boy's hips, and pressed her pelvis hard against his, shoving him all the way onto Mark's cock and holding him there, pinned, as she came.

Mark shuddered, then leaned forward. "I'm going to fuck you while you lick your cum out of her cunt, Aaron. I'm going to shove my hard cock into your ass while your face is getting covered with your cum."

Aaron moaned hoarsely, his ass clenching around Mark's cock as he lost control and started to come. When he felt that, Mark started fucking him hard and fast, shoving his cock in and out violently.

The boy screamed, shivering convulsively, and collapsed against Kayla, twitching, eyes closed in pleasure. Mark grabbed his hair, pulling him up. "Move up, Kayla. I want his tongue buried in your cunt."

She nodded, barely opening her eyes, and slid up the bed, spreading her legs wide. He shoved Aaron's face down, and the boy moaned and started to lick hungrily. Kayla wrapped her hands in his hair, and started to grind her hips, fucking his face.

Mark let go of his head, then fucked him hard, shoving his cock in as deeply as possible.

Kayla groaned, pressing Aaron's face hard into her cunt. "Oh yes! Lick it, suck it. Sweet little pain slut, lick your cum out of my cunt. Ah! Fuck yes, make me come!" She shuddered, her hips rising off the bed, her head thrown back, and Mark came, too, as he watched her, his cock buried deep in the boy's ass, cum filling the tight little hole.

She shivered, squeezing Aaron's head between her legs for a couple more seconds, then tugged him up by his hair, laying his head on her stomach as Mark slid out of him and collapsed beside them.

The boy lay with his head pillowed on Kayla's stomach, eyes closed, breath still ragged. Mark reached out and put a hand on his shoulder. "Enjoy your spanking?" he asked.

Aaron swallowed. "Yes, sir. Thank you."

"Was it what you hoped for?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.