Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

The clothier's was a tiny shop, almost hidden among the larger, more ornate stores downtown. A small gold-lettered wooden sign over the door just said, "Johann's." The window was dark, but the little hand-lettered sign said "Open", so Mark tried the door, then escorted Kristen inside. It was rather dimly lit and smelled of fabric. The place looked deserted, but there was an old-fashioned bell on the counter.

Mark hit the bell, and was answered by a thick German accent. "Ja? I am coming, hold on one moment, please!" An older man, a bit too spry to be called "elderly" ducked from behind the curtain. "I do not recall any appointments today ... ah? What is this?" He smiled, bright blue eyes sparkling over the rims of small wire-frame spectacles. "Hello, how may I help you!"

"Hi." Mark returned the smile. "I'd like to get some good clothing for my niece, here, and you were recommended to me."

A silver eyebrow arched slightly at the word niece', but he nodded. "I see. Quite a lovely young lady, most extraordinary coloring." He smiled fondly at Kristen. "I have only recently begun to cater to young ladies, you understand, but I doubt I would have a problem finding something flattering for such a subject. What are you interested in? A dress for a formal occasion? A vacation ensemble? Something for the holiday season?"

"Actually," Mark said, "she needs something for everyday wear, for school. She doesn't need the clothing to make her beautiful, but if it can bring it out, accent it ... Ah, 'elegant' I think, is what I'm looking for."

"Ah, indeed," the old man said. "I see what you mean. Yes, I can do this, but ... it will not be cheap, you understand. However..." He pulled off his glasses and turned them over and over in his hands, looking speculative while Mark waited. Finally, he continued, "If the young lady would agree to wear the clothes I make for her and pose for the ... ah... 'website' ... my ambitious young nephew is making for my humble shop, I could perhaps offer you a discount, of say, fifty percent?"

Mark looked at Kristen. "What do you think?"

She bit her lip. "I guess that's okay. I don't mind, anyway."

Mark nodded. "How long will it be until the clothes are ready? She's got a birthday party for a friend tomorrow, and I think she'd like to look her best. It's not formal, however."

"Hmm..." Johann eyed her calculatingly. "I have something that may fit her made up, actually. Some minor alterations should be all it needs. For the rest, I will have half ready in a week, and the other half two weeks hence. That is assuming a full 18 piece wardrobe."

"How much are we looking at for that?" Mark asked.

"Normally, it would be about $7500. However, with the discount, and the fact that I just got the most amazing deal on a shipment of fabric, I think we can come in under $3000. Not including footwear, of course. I can order that for you, but do not do it myself."

Mark turned to Kristen. "What do you think? I suspect your father would be delighted to see you in tailor-made clothing."

Kristen grimaced. "Um ... that's a lot of money. I mean, I can grab a whole weeks worth of clothes for $50 at Wal Mart."

Johann flinched. "Oh, that awful place!"

"Love, how much do you think your father's suits cost him?" Mark asked.

"I have no idea," she said. "$100 or so, I guess."

The tailor snorted. "Only if they're made of plastic, dear child."

Mark grinned. "Probably a thousand, or more."

Kristen paled. "Eep! But he has dozens of them!"

He nodded. "Yep."

"Wow." She looked stunned. "A thousand dollars for one suit. That's ridiculous. I guess $3000 for a whole wardrobe isn't that bad. I guess."

She still didn't sound completely convinced, but Mark smiled. "Wonderful. We'll take it, then."

"Excellent!" Johann clapped his hands together excitedly. If you'll come with me, darling, I'll get you measured and fitted. Your ... uncle ... will be fine without you for half an hour or so."

The slight hesitation let Mark know that the old tailor had caught his slight slip. He wasn't sure what he should say, or if he should say anything, though, so he let it go, and just nodded. "I can wait here."

Kristen hesitated, looking at him uncertainly, and the man smiled at her. "Come, come child," he urged. "Don't mind old Johann, dear. The young man would have much more to worry about than you from me. Though I'd not let my nephew do your fitting, that's for sure!"

"Oh. Um. Okay," she said, and followed him shyly behind the curtain.

Mark watched them go, then pulled out his phone, calling Steven.

"Yes?"

"Steven, I just wanted to let you know I've talked Kristen into getting some decent clothing. She's being measured right now."

"Measured?"

"Yes," Mark said, "I've taken her to a tailor. I felt you would consider that an appropriate use of the money you gave her; if not, I'll repay you for it."

"Hell yes it's an appropriate use of the money!" Steven said. "I don't give a damn about the money, you know that."

"I didn't think you would. Though she's getting the clothing at a reduced price, in exchange for appearing on his website wearing her now clothes. You realize she had no idea how much a suit costs?"

Steven laughed. "Well, that's not surprising. She never went shopping with me. Waiting for hours at a tailor's is boring as hell. And most men in Prudence wear $50 off-the-rack polyester."

"Johann is getting her a complete wardrobe for three thousand," Mark said. "He'll have one piece ready for today -- apparently he had a cancellation -- and the rest in a couple of weeks."

"I wish you'd told me you were going, though," Steven said. "I would have sent you to my tailor and you could have just put it on my account. Wait ... Johann? Johann Svengeld?"

Mark looked around and found a business card on the desk. "Yes, that's his name."

"Well I will be damned," Steven said. "I'll give him a call after you leave."

Mark blinked. "You know him?"

"My tailor. For years and years now. I didn't know he did women's clothes, though."

"Ah! He's just started, apparently," Mark said. "Er ... I think he's figured out that Kristen's not my niece, though. I think I slipped when convincing her that the price was fair."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.