Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

A brief nap did little to dim Kristen's bright glow, but she was able to pull most of it, at least, beneath the t-shirt she pulled on when they woke up. With a bit of teasing and coaxing, she managed to convince Kayla to join her in the kitchen. She boasted that she intended to teach Kayla to cook, but this claim was met with fond skepticism.

Meanwhile, Mark and Aaron retired to the living room to talk. Aaron happily seated himself in the floor at Mark's feet -- Mark wasn't entirely comfortable with that arrangement, but it so obviously made the boy happy, and it seemed harmless enough, and he understood so little that he finally decided to let it slide ... his embarrassment was his problem, not Aaron's.

It turned out to be easier to adjust to than he thought it would. Before too long, he wasn't even thinking about it as they talked. Aaron came from a different background than anyone he'd ever met, and it was a strange, dark, morbidly fascinating background at that. Aaron talked about things like zombies and vampires as casually as another boy might discuss an opposing football team, and he spoke of the likes and dislikes of gods as if they were as real and relevant as any politician. And when he spoke of his mother, it was with love, yes, but also a respect that bordered on fear. Mark quickly formed the impression that Lenita Ongala was a very, very formidable woman.

She also sounded like someone with the sort of knowledge he needed. So, it seemed logical to ask Aaron if his mother might be willing to fly up to Dallas and meet with them.

"Um ... She's really uncomfortable about leaving her territory," Aaron said apologetically. "I've never seen her do it, actually. If I want to see her, I have to go to her."

Mark frowned. Four round-trip tickets to New Orleans wouldn't be impossible, but it would be difficult. Especially with the cost of a hotel added in. Steven might would pay for it, though, if there was a chance she could tell them something about Kristen. Still, it would be complicated. He looked at Aaron thoughtfully. "How comfortable are you talking to your mother about things?" he asked. "Could you bring yourself to tell her about Kristen?"

"I'd be willing to introduce you, but..." Aaron hesitated. "I have to tell you, she might not help. She can be really ... touchy. Kinda eccentric. I love her," he said hastily, "Of course. I mean, she is my mother, but she's not the easiest person in the world to get along with."

"If she's a voodoo priestess, I imagine not," Mark said. "What little I've read implies that a strong will is incredibly necessary for that."

"Yeah, she's got that," Aaron agreed. "Stubborn as hell. But that means when she gets a prejudice, she keeps it, too. And ... well ... um ... she doesn't like most men."

"You mentioned she was a lesbian, didn't you? Would she actually judge me before she met me?" Mark asked.

Aaron lowered his eyes. "Well, that depends on how much she picks up from me," he said. "Sometimes its impossible to keep things from her. Especially strong emotions."

"So she'd have problems with ... us?"

Aaron nodded sadly. "Not because you're male, or older, but because you ... because I want to submit to you, and you let me."

"She objects to that sort of thing?" Mark asked.

"Not exactly," Aaron said, looking embarrassed.

"What, then?"

Aaron squirmed, looking wretchedly uncomfortable, but answered anyway. "Please don't think she's a bad person. She's not, really she's not. She's just got this hang-up about dominant men. If you were a woman, she'd be just thrilled."

Mark nodded slowly. "Bad experiences?"

"I really don't know," said Aaron with a shrug. "She doesn't talk about things she doesn't want to."

"I see." Mark sighed. "Why don't you call her, and talk to her about things first. Don't mention the dominant thing yet. See if she thinks she can help us with Kristen?"

"I'll talk to her," Aaron said, "But she might know everything without me even mentioning it. I can't block her out if she wants in."

Mark wasn't entirely sure what the boy meant, but he got the impression it was something beyond the normal motherly prying ability. "Well, if it gets too bad, let me talk to her," he said.

Aaron nodded, looking relieved. "Yes, sir. Thank you."

Mark handed him the phone, and he stared at it a few seconds before dialing. He actually sounded scared when he spoke. "Mamá? Hi, it's Aaron." He swallowed hard. "Yes, ma'am, I'm doing fine. No, Mamá, nothing is wrong. No, Dad's fine, too. No, ma'am, I'm not at home right now. I ... I..." He blushed, then whispered meekly, "Yes, ma'am," before hurriedly adding, "But that's now why I called, Mamá, I wanted to ask you-- Yes, ma'am. I'm not sure, but there have been some very strong warnings here. No, ma'am, I am sorry." He listened for a moment.

"Yes, but one of my friends ... uh ... she's not..." He flinched. "It's not like that! You don't understand, he really loves her. Yes, all right, them, but..." He fell silent, listening with growing discomfort.

Finally, he spoke again. "No, ma'am. I've never seen anything like her. Yes, ma'am, I can." He then proceeded to describe Kristen in detail. Mark waited, ready to take the phone and answer question if needed. Eventually, Aaron said, "I ... I don't know. They'd have to decide that for themselves, Mamá. Yes, ma'am, he is here." He went pale, then whispered, "Yes, ma'am," and looked up at Mark, holding out the phone. "She wants to talk to you."

Mark took the phone, nodding and looking at the boy sympathetically. "Why don't you go help Kristen and Kayla?" he suggested, and Aaron fled with great relief.

Mark spoke into the phone cautiously, "Hello?"

The voice on the phone was low and sultry, with a thick, French sounding accent. "I am Lenita Ongala. What is your name?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.