Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

Aaron lay back against Mark, looking a bit relieved at having his offer accepted so easily. Resting his cheek on Mark's shoulder, he smiled shyly. "By the way ... that was amazing. I mean, really amazing." A touch of sadness crept into his tone. "I don't think anything will ever compare to it."

Mark kissed him, then looked over to meet Kristen's eyes, raising an inquisitive eyebrow. Whether or not the events of the day were a one-time thing was entirely up to her, as far as he was concerned. He couldn't discern any useful information from her face, though. She was still more than a bit drunk on the excess energy. He knew she'd had a really good time. And she seemed far from uncomfortable -- quite content, really.

He didn't want to make any assumptions, though. The last thing in the world he wanted to do was hurt her, no matter how much fun he'd had. And he had enjoyed it, he realized. Seriously enjoyed it, way more than he'd thought he would. That realization was unexpected, and just a touch disturbing; it wasn't that he objected, or that it would bother him to discover he was bisexual, it just seemed a bit sudden. He set the thought aside for later examination, and returned to contemplating the question at hand. Since he had no outward clues to work with, he looked inwards, hunting the mental line that connected him to his wife, trying to convey his question via that silent, constant link.

She didn't show any sign that she'd 'heard' him, though, so he spent a moment examining the link more closely. To his surprise, he realized that he could now feel Kayla, too, now, tangled up with Kristen, and extending through where he'd become a part of Kristen, and through that path, into him. Before, in that part of Kristen, there'd been a blank spot, an empty place waiting to be filled. It wasn't that she wasn't complete before, but now ... now she was simply more.

Slipping into a slight trance state, Mark explored further, fascinated. He couldn't reach far into Kayla, not yet, but could sense that the potential was there, and would grow as the link strengthened. He withdrew a bit, looking back within himself and Kristen, searching for other anomalies. He found another nearly blank space, a little empty corner, mostly within himself, but it also overlapped parts of Kristen and Kayla. The spot was empty, no connection formed, but something about it 'felt' Aaron-shaped ... there was even a hint of him in there, a tiny, hesitant, bare ghost of a presence ... but he wasn't there yet, and the space didn't have the feel of something that couldn't be changed. Rather, it felt more like here was a space, and here was someone with the potential to fill it, but nothing was decided for sure quite yet.

The connection to Kayla, though, that was certain. Certain, and he felt quite sure, permanent as well. Looking at it, he could feel a sense of contentment and acceptance coming from Kristen, and a tiny echo of the same from Kayla. Curiously, he wrapped his mind around the "Kayla" part of the twisted line and tugged, in the same way that had made Kristen jump into his lap when he tried it on her. Kayla jumped, startled, then settled back down against Kristen.

Mark smiled, then turned his head to kiss Aaron again, lingeringly. "You don't think next time will be as good?" he asked.

"There'll be a next time?" Aaron whispered, eyes wide.

Mark nodded. "I think so."

"Oh." He seemed shocked. "I didn't expect ... really?"

Mark cocked an eyebrow at Kristen, inviting her to answer. She smiled, and reached over to caress Aaron's hip. "Really," she said. "You have no idea how good I feel right now."

Mark smiled at her, then turned to look at Kayla. "And there's something I think I need to tell you, Kayla," he said.

"Hmmm?" she asked, not opening her eyes. "What, you're pregnant with my baby or something?"

He tugged again. She barely flinched that time, but it was enough. "You felt that," he said.

"Hm." She opened her eyes, frowning slightly. "Yeah. Yeah, I did. That was you?"

He nodded, reaching out to brush his fingers over her lips. "Yes. That's where you and me and Kristen are all tangled up together." He stopped, waiting for her to remember how he'd first described his lifebond with Kristen.

She frowned for another moment, then her face lit up. "Ohhhh!" She smiled, then swallowed hard, her lips trembling.

He nodded, that sweet, happy, vulnerable look everything he'd hoped for. "I love you, Kayla James."

Her eyes widened and she looked at Kristen in sudden panic.

Kristen raised up on one elbow and kissed her. "It's okay. I know. Of course I know. How could it not be okay?"

Kayla blinked rapidly, trying to clear her eyes of the welling tears. "Oh, angel ... are you sure? Really sure?"

"Very sure," Kristen said, smiling serenely.

Kayla shuddered. "Oh gods ... Mark ... This means I can love you both," she whispered. "I don't have to hide anything." She curled up between them, trembling and happy, but still crying tears of relief.

He stroked her dark curls. "It does. Everything's going to be fine, love." As Kristen moved to take Kayla into her arms, he turned to Aaron who'd been laying very quietly in the bed beside them, and took a deep breath.

"Aaron, there's something I'd like you to understand," he said. "I'm as brutally honest as I can be. I won't say 'I love you' unless I mean it." He looked at Kristen, a touch unsure but hoping she wouldn't object to what he was going to say. "Until I mean it."

The boy nodded, eyes downcast. "I understand. It's okay. I didn't expect anything like that, really I didn't. I know Kay probably told you how I felt, but ... seriously, I'd be happy with anything you were willing to give me."

Kristen looked over at him, her eyes soft, sympathetic. Mark closed his eyes and, wordlessly, tried to draw her attention to the space within them that felt faintly like Aaron. From her he felt only warmth, acceptance, and tenderness.

He opened his eyes and looked back to Aaron. "I said until." Huge hazel eyes stared up at him, full of hope, and he nodded.

Aaron smiled hesitantly, but glanced across Mark to the girls, looking for their reaction. Kayla smiled impishly at him, and Kristen nodded reassuringly. He closed his eyes and hugged Mark tightly, trembling with overwhelming emotion.

Mark held him close. "No promises, yet, Aaron ... but I could fall in love with you." He stroked the smooth, slender back, trying to ease the shaking.

"That's ... that's more than I ever dreamed was possible," the boy said. "I don't need promises. I ... I never thought I was bi until the first time I saw you, then I thought I must be gay. Because if I could just have you, I wouldn't care if I ever got to sleep with a girl." He raised his head, his face full of wonder. "But to get to be with you, and two of the most wonderful girls I've ever met ... I'll do anything for that. Anything. Just ask, and it's yours."

Mark smiled and kissed him. "Be yourself. Be the best you can be."

"I ... don't know if you understand," Aaron said nervously, then turned his face against Mark's chest, letting his hair fall over his cheek and hide him. "I want to do things for you. Whatever you want."

"What do you mean?"

"I ... want to be yours," he said. "To do whatever you want."

"How, exactly?" Mark asked carefully.

Aaron trembled against him as he answered. "I want to serve you. To ... to follow your orders. To be whatever you want me to be."

Mark swallowed, his gaze drifting nervously over to Kristen. She was watching them, her eyes huge, but she was nodding as Kayla whispered in her ear. He licked his lips. "You want to be my ... submissive."

"Yessir." Aaron's voice shaky. "Your ... your slave, if you'll have me."

Mark didn't answer. He couldn't, yet, not until he knew how Kristen would react. She nibbled her bottom lip nervously. Then she leaned back against Kayla, looking first at Aaron, who was still hidden behind his hair and shaking, then at Mark. She smiled tremulously, and gave him a little shrug, as if to say, "Your choice with this one."

He was still uncertain as he looked back at Aaron. "What is it you want, exactly?" he asked. "Just to be told what to do? To be made to do it? To be tied up? What, exactly?"

Aaron whispered, "Oh gods." Then, he took a deep breath. "All of it. To be told what to do, to be made to do it even if I don't want to. To be tied up, spanked, hurt. T-to be ... used. All of it." As he spoke, his cock grew hard and pressed against Mark's hip.

Mark thought for a moment, then turned to Kristen. "Love ... would you be okay with that?"

She looked more confused than anything else. "I ... I'm not sure. I guess so, but I just don't understand why."

"Aaron, can you explain why you like it?" he asked.

He shivered. "I've ... I've just always fantasized about it," he said. "Before I met you, it was about serving a woman, kneeling at her feet, being her slave, her toy. It turns me on so much ... but it's not just sex. That part I can't explain. It's like, it's something I need. I don't remember ever not wanting it."

Mark waited, letting him talk, letting Kristen think about it.

"But it has to be the right person ... or people," Aaron said. "I want to be able to trust that much, to totally let go, to let myself be that vulnerable."

"I ... guess I can understand that part," Kristen said. "But ... why pain? Why would you want to be hurt?"

He hesitated, thinking about it for a long moment before answering slowly, "I don't know. I think it's a physical thing, like maybe I'm wired different. But ... pain just doesn't always hurt me. It feels good sometimes. And even when it just hurts, it still turns me on so damned much ... Kris, I don't want to be injured or maimed or anything ... just hurt. Nothing that won't heal, no broken bones or anything. Just, like, a stronger version of biting your lover's neck, or running your nails down their back. I just like more of it."

Kayla nibbled on her neck helpfully, scraping her nails lightly across the tops of her breasts. "Like that, love."

"Mmmmm..." Kristen leaned back against her. "Maybe I understand, sort of. I'll have to think about it. I ... I don't think I could ever hurt anyone, even if they wanted me to, but I'm not going to tell anyone what they ought to like or not like. If Mark thinks it's okay, it's all right with me." She smiled. "And I'll try not to freak out on you."

Mark leaned down and kissed her. "I love you."

She rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. "Love you too."

Mark looked back to Aaron and nodded. "All right."

The boy looked up at him, startled. His hair fell aside, leaving his amazing eyes peeking out from behind the dark curls. "Really? You mean it?!"

Mark nodded. "I've never done anything like this before, though. I'll be learning, just as much as you are."

"Oh gods! I ... oh! Thank you, sir, thank you!"

Mark smiled. "Then why don't you crawl down there and use your mouth to make my wife come?"

"Yessir!" the boy said eagerly. "Um ... which one is your wife?"

Mark laughed. "Kristen."

"Oh! I thought so, but wasn't sure ... congratulations, M-- Sir." He wriggled down, sliding between Kristen's spread legs.

"Thanks. But ... it's a secret right now," Mark said. "I wish it wasn't, but it has to be. You, Kayla, and Kristen's father are the only ones who know."

Aaron nodded solemnly. "I understand. I'll never tell anyone anything you don't want me to, sir."

Mark stroked his hand down the boy's smooth back. "I know." And he did. It was an odd feeling, realizing how extreme Aaron's dedication was, how far he'd go. Nice, in a way, but also a touch frightening.

Aaron peeked up at Kristen. "Ma'am? May I lick you?"

The swirling glow surrounding her pulsed, and she licked her lips. "Y-yes, you may," she said, then lay back against Kayla's breasts, spreading her legs further. Aaron sighed happily and started lapping at her cunt, his eyes turned upwards to watch her face, paying close attention to her responses.

Mark watched, and when his cock got hard again, he reached for the Crisco, then greased his cock and moved between Aaron's legs. Kristen moaned, watching him, and reached for Aaron's hair, her fingers burying themselves in the thick curls. Kayla's arms were around her waist, her dark head bent to nuzzle the back of her ear.

Mark rubbed his cock against the crease of Aaron's ass, and he moaned, reaching back to spread his ass cheeks apart and tilting his hips invitingly. Without hesitating this time, Mark accepted that invitation, sliding his cock in with one smooth movement, all the way to the hilt, and reached around to grasp Aaron's cock. It was rock hard, and already slippery with precum. He stroked it, firm and fast, and Aaron shoved his hips back on his cock hard, moaning loudly. Mark fucked him hard, slamming into him, feeling his cock twitch in his hand in response to the rough treatment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.