Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

Kristen woke late the next morning, around 11am. She yawned, stretching. "Morning. Um ... did we drive Kayla home this morning?"

Mark nodded, admiring the way her breasts strained against the sheet. "Yep."

She smiled. "Man ... I musta been totally out of it."

"Yeah, you were." He looked at her. "Any more progress on figuring out how you feel about Kayla?"

She looked away. "Um. Yeah. But ... I just can't say it, not out loud," she admitted, looking ashamed.

"Do you love her?" he asked softly.

Kristen swallowed hard. "I think so," she whispered.

He bent and kissed her gently. "I love you, Kristen." He stroked her cheek. "You don't have to tell her, but it would make her feel ... well, how do you feel when I tell you I love you?"

"I know. I really do," she said. "And I want to, but I just can't."

"Why not?"

"I don't know." She bit her lip. "I try, but I just can't get the words out."

"Scared?" he asked.

"I guess."

He kissed her again. "What's the worst that could happen if you tell her?"

"Nothing ... I mean, I know there's nothing to be afraid of," she said, twisting the sheet between her hands. "But I just ... freeze."

He pulled her into his arms. "Could you do it if I was holding you and supporting you? Being right there with you?"

"I don't know," she whispered. "Maybe."

"I'm always here for you, my love. Always."

She smiled up at him adoringly. "I know," she said, then glanced at the clock. "I'm nervous."

"Aaron?" he asked, and she nodded.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "You aren't the one who might be losing their virginity tonight, you know."

"You're not the one who's an unholy monster from hell, you know," she countered.

He looked around with feigned alarm. "We have an unholy monster from hell around here?"

She smacked his chest. "You know very well what I mean!"

He blinked at her in innocent confusion and leaned over to peer under the bed.

"You're not funny," she said, though her giggle beforehand proclaimed her a liar. "What if Kayla's wrong and he does freak out and tell people?"

He looked thoughtful. "She said she knew something about him, but couldn't tell us."

She nodded. "But what if it's not as big of a secret to him as she thinks it is?"

"Love, if nothing else, she knows he's bisexual."

True." Kristen sighed. "I don't know. I'm just nervous. I mean, you love me. And you said Kayla's loved me for years ... but to someone else, I might really be a demon."

He kissed her again. "I doubt it, love." He looked thoughtful. "Maybe what she knows about him is that he's pagan, too."

"He didn't live here back when the Wilsons died," she pointed out. "He might not even realize that's such a dangerous secret."

"He will if he's talked to Kayla about it."

"Yeah, you're right," she admitted with a smile. "I'm just being silly. Hand me my crutches, and I'll make you some lunch. Though I don't really think I need them ... when can I get this cast off, do you think?"

Mark shook his head, frowning. "Not anytime soon, love. You'll need to leave it on as long as it would normally take for your foot to heal."

"Why?" she asked, wrinkling her brow.

"Because otherwise, there would be questions asked."

"Nobody but you and Kayla and Daddy know how bad it was broken."

"And the doctor," he said.

"Well, true ... but the doctor is an hour and a half away."

Mark looked down into her hopeful green eyes and couldn't help but waver a bit. "Let me think about it, then," he finally said, and she grinned at him happily.

That morning passed excruciatingly slowly, with both of them growing more and more nervous, until finally, around 2pm, there was a knock at the door. Mark peered through the peephole to find Kayla standing there with a slightly shell-shocked looking Aaron in tow. The boy looked extremely nervous, to the point that he just might faint at a frown or harsh word. Mark opened the door, smiling. "Hi there."

Kayla grinned. "Hi. Can we come in? And do you have any smelling salts?"

He waved them in. "No smelling salts, I'm afraid."

"Ah well," she said. "He'll just have to not pass out, then." She hooked a finger in Aaron's shirt and tugged, pulling him along like a puppy on a string. "C'mon, pretty boy." His blush started somewhere in his shirt and climbed rapidly up his neck to his face as Mark smiled at them before turning to lead them to the living room where Kristen waited.

Aaron was a very pretty 16 year old. It was easy to see where the rumors about him had started. He had longish, curly black hair, and huge, tilted hazel eyes fringed with heavier, darker lashes than most girls ever managed. His face was delicate, with a definite feminine cast. He was tall, close to six feet, and slender without being skinny, with the type of build most commonly associated with dancers, though he still needed to fill out a bit more. His pale skin and tendency to dress in gothic styles did nothing at all to counteract his already effeminate looks, but while he was shy, he was also stubborn, and continued to dress as he pleased rather than as his peers would approve of. He followed Kayla in a daze, looking as if he was totally unable to believe the situation.

Mark sat down beside Kristen on the couch, facing the two of them. "So, what exactly have you told him?" he asked Kayla.

Kayla plopped down in the armchair, looking up at Aaron thoughtfully. "Y'know, Mark, d'you think you could break your 'must not see minors drinking' rule just this once and fix this poor boy a drink? If he gets any tenser, he might shatter."

Looking at Aaron, pale and trembling, Mark found himself agreeing, and quickly went into the kitchen, returning with four glasses, with a couple of inches of vodka in each.

Kayla waited until everyone had a drink and Mark was seated again, then, as he took a drink, grinned evilly. "After all, you're supposed to get virgins drunk before you fuck them."

Mark sprayed vodka all over the room, and she giggled.

Poor Aaron choked, then sat down the drink and collapsed against the arm of her chair, hiding his face in his hands. "You are one mean little chick, Kayla!"

"Yep," she said, with no sign of repentance. "Shoulda never told me you were a masochist."

Mark shook his head, recovering a bit, and looked at Kristen. "Kayla's being bad again." Her lips twitched as she tried not to smile. "I think we should punish her," he went on, "The way we did on the morning after we got married when she scared me to death."

Kayla sniffed. "What? After I brought you a pretty little boy-toy upon which to sate your sick, perverted carnal desires? Ungrateful wretch."

The boy seemed to blush even brighter at that, but he took his hands from his face and folded them in his lap. Or, perhaps, over his lap was a better phrase.

Mark felt Kristen's thigh tighten against his. He looked at Aaron and asked softly, "Is she right? Is that what she brought me?"

Aaron licked his lips, taking two tries to speak. "P-please?"

Mark crooked his finger, motioning him over and patting his lap.

Aaron looked uncertainly at Kayla, who nodded and said, "I suggest you do it now, pretty."

The boy hopped up and crossed the short distance, standing nervously in front of Mark. "Where do you want me ... sir?" he asked hesitantly.

Mark was a bit shocked, and more than a bit ... way more than a bit ... surprised. He had no clue why Kayla hadn't warned him. He glanced down at Kristen, but she seemed to be taking things in stride. She was watching, wide-eyed, but her thigh kept tensing and relaxing against his, a sure sign that she was turned on. He looked up at Aaron. "Sit on my lap, for now," he said finally.

"Yessir." Aaron stepped between Mark's legs and sat carefully on the leg furthest from Kristen. He hunched forward slightly, trying unsuccessfully to hide the erection that pressed painfully against his jeans.

Still very aware of Kristen's wide-eyed fascination, and feeling almost as if he moved through a dream, every action unreal and unavoidable, Mark turned Aaron's head to face him and kissed the boy gently. Aaron moaned, opening his lips immediately. Next to them, Kristen drew in a sharp breath and shivered.

Kayla slid out of the chair and onto the couch beside Kristen, sliding her hand around her lover's waist as Mark continued to kiss Aaron softly, gently, teasing him. He didn't let him deepen the kiss, or go any faster. Aaron whimpered, his whole body tense.

Mark ran his fingers along the boy's jawbone and glanced over at the girls. Kayla had a dreamy smile on her face as she nibbled along Kristen's collarbone. His wife's eyes were locked on the two of them, and her cheeks were flushed. She tilted her neck, giving the other girl better access.

The sheer lust in Kristen's eyes decided him. Mark pulled back. "I think we should all take off our clothes ... and maybe move to the bedroom."

"Mmhmmm," Kayla murmured, nuzzling against Kristen's neck. "Wonderful idea."

"Ohhhhh ... I can't believe this is really happening," Aaron whispered reverently. "Please don't let me wake up!"

Kristen seemed unable to speak, so just nodded mutely, licking her lips.

Mark bent to whisper in Aaron's ear, "When we get up there, if you're a very good boy, I might just suck your cock," and he shivered, sliding out of Mark's lap to stare at him eagerly as he stood up and lead them up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Kayla drew Kristen down onto the window seat, where they'd have a good view, and started leisurely undressing her.

Aaron stripped for him willingly, eagerly, though not without blushes, and lay on the bed, letting Mark position his arms and legs as if he were a doll. Mark ran a hand along the boy's thigh, surprised at how silky smooth the skin was, how little hair there was ... The teenager's cock was bigger than his own, standing up hard and quivering. "Do you want my mouth on your cock?" Mark asked.

"Yes, sir. Please!"

Mark looked over at Kristen. "Do you want to feel his mouth on you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.