Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

The arcade was a great success with the girls. Mark mostly watched, enjoying seeing them laughing and playing together. Kristen's delight was particularly infectious ... it was obvious that this simple entertainment, however commonplace it was to the other teenagers occupying the arcade, was something new and special to her, and the adoring gratitude on her face every time she looked at him was almost painful for him.

Kristen wasn't very good at videogames, though. She was far from being upset about it, though. Instead, she laughed frequently and with good grace at her own ineptitude. She was particularly bad at any game involving shooting or any other kind of violence, especially since the animated gore tended to make her flinch, close her eyes, and turn away from the screen. Kayla, on the other hand, was quite good at such games; they were her favorites. She tried to help Kristen, but soon gave up with a smile and led her over to the row of jet-ski simulators, instead, where Kristen's sense of balance and her strong thighs leant her natural talent.

Watching her straddle the machine in the short little skirt sh ewore made Mark damned glad he was married to her. There were about a dozen teenage boys also watching who would do anything to be in his position. He kept an eye on them, just in case any of them got any ideas. It wasn't necessary, though. When a couple of the boys did work up the nerve to approach her and ask her out, she just smiled sweetly and told them she was there with her girlfriend. They left her alone after that, though they looked as if they might cry. Mark tried to surpress his smirk as they left.

After about an hour in the loud, crowded arcade, the girls were ready to leave. The room Steven had rented them was actually a honeymoon suite, fully stocked, including champaign, strawberries, and massage oils. It had a living room, bedroom, and a bathroom with a large, luxurious shower and a huge jacuzzi, too. The girls grew quiet and nervous as they entered the suite.

Kristen wrapped her arms around him and asked, hesitantly, if he'd stay in the living room for a bit while they 'got ready'. He kissed her gently and assured her that whatever she wanted him to do, he would. She took Kayla's hand and, with a nervous smile back at him, disappeared into the bedroom.

He was left waiting for quite a while. He could hear the shower running, then the girls talking too quietly for him to really hear, and the rustle of bags and the occassional giggle. Finally, Kristen called quietly from the bedroom, "Mark? You can come in now." With a smile, he walked to the door, but stopped dead still, staring, when he pushed it open.

They'd obviously hit a Victoria's Secret or similar while they were shopping. Kristen was dressed in silky white lace that covered everything but hid nothing. Her red-gold hair was loose and flowing down her back and swept up from her face on one side, pinned with a white satin rose. Kayla her opposite, dressed in an almost identical outfit, but in black. Her wild curls were piled on top of her head in a loose mass and tied with a red satin ribbon, curls escaping to trail down her shoulders. They both wore thigh-high stockings and dainty heels that matched the skimpy teddies. They lay side by side on the bed, with room for him in the middle.

Mark swallowed hard. "Wow."

Kayla grinned at him as he started to strip. "The incitements to child abuse are my present for you. Though I'll admit I nearly got matching Catholic schoolgirl uniforms instead."

"Oooooh," he groaned as he slid into bed between them. "Maybe you'll buy those for Christmas."

Kristen giggled. Kayla's grin broadened. "Dirty old man," she said fondly.

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Well duh." He turned his quizzical gaze to Kristen. "So do I get to know what my other present is now?" he asked, and they both blushed. Kayla's face grew serious as she looked at Kristen nervously.

Kristen licked her lips, then made herself meet his eyes. "Yes. My present to you is ... Kayla." The way she said it implied more than the playing they'd done together before. He knew without asking that it was the girl's virginity that was being offered, nothing less.

He stared down into her eyes intently. "Love ... are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yes," she whispered, "I'm sure."

He turned to look at Kayla. "Are you sure?" he asked gently.

She licked her lips nervously but gave him a quick nod. "Y ... yes," she squeaked, blushing. "I'm sure, too."

He smiled at her then reached up to caress her cheek reassuringly before turning back to Kristen. "If everyone is sure ... then I think we should make her first time as special as possible, don't you?" he asked. "Maybe you could start with a nice massage?"

Kristen nodded. "We, um, got some ... stuff ... from Spencers," she said with a blush.

He grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Sounds fun."

She giggled and ran to fetch the bag, which turned out to contain a couple hundred dollars worth of Kama Sutra products: honeydust, several massage oils, scented candles, bath salts, body gels, creams, and lotions. "They had some testers out and ... well ... it all smelled so good, and this stuff," she said, pulling out the honeydust, "Is just delicious!"

"The greenish massage oil isn't bad, either," Kayla added. "It smells wonderful."

Mark smiled. "Oh, yeah, that stuff is wonderful, but... " He shook his head, an exagerrated frown on his face. "But we can't put it on with all that clothing on y'all."

Kristen grinned at Kayla. "Told you he wouldn't let us wear em for long!"

"Well," he said, holding up the honeydust, "Do you want your body covered it this or not?" She giggled happily and crawled over to start stripping Kayla. Mark smiled and moved up behind Kristen, undressing her as she undressed Kayla.

After removing Kristen's shoes, he slid his hand under the loose legs of the lace teddy and found the snap at the crotch. He unsnapped it and slid it upwards, bending forward and nibbling at her cuntlips as they were exposed. She giggled and looked back over her shoulder as she reached back and pushed him away. "Be good. We're making love to Kayla right now."

"That doesn't mean we can't make love to each other, too," he said, then ran his tongue along her perineum.

She moaned and squirmed away, but smiled at him sweetly. "I know, but not this time. It's a present for her, too!"

He grinned at her and nodded agreeably. "Alright, love, whatever you say." He planted one last kiss on the smooth curve of her hip, then lay down beside Kayla. The dark-haired girl was very nervous, her grey eyes wide and her breathing fast. He bent forward, kissing her gently as Kristen slid the lace teddy off of her shoulders and down her hips, leaving her only in the silky black thigh-high hose.

She returned the kiss hesitantly, with a nervous glance at Kristen, who smiled up at her. Mark kept the kiss light and gentle, with just enough passion to show how much he wanted her, but without pushing, letting her keep control of it. After a while, she pulled away slightly, licking her lips. "Have you ever ... um ... with a virgin before?"

He shook his head. "No. But I've had a lot of female friends, and I talked to a couple of them who had really good first times about what made it good."

She swallowed hard. "O ... okay."

He ran a finger along her cheek, then his thumb gently across her trembling lips. "I'd like you to be on top for your first time. They say that helps."

"Okay," she whispered, and tried to smile. "I'm not scared," she lied.

He kissed her. "Bullshit. But that's okay. I'll try to make it good for you," he promised with a smile.

Kristen raised up and leaned over, planting a quick kiss on Mark's hip. "He will," she said earnestly. "He's wonderful, better than anyone I've ever known. You'll love it, sweetie; it's amazing." Kayla smiled weakly down at her, reaching out to stroke her hair, and seemed to draw courage from having her there, because she sighed contentedly and lay back, leaving herself open to their caresses.

Mark reached for the bottle of massage oil that Kayla had liked so much and poured a generous amount in his cupped hand before passing it down to Kristen. Slowly, gently, they rubbed the fragrant oil into Kayla's soft skin, Mark working on the upper body, Kristen expertly kneading the tension from her curvy little legs and following the slick path of her hands with her lips. Beneath their hands, it was impossible for Kayla to remain tense, and she gradually relaxed, closing her eyes in pleasure.

Teasingly, Mark took his time rubbing the oil all around Kayla's breasts, over her ribs and stomach, then back up, kissing her all the while. He kept his lips on her lips, then her chin, her neck, back up to her lips as he started to caress her breasts, but still didn't quite touch her nipples. Kristen, watching him for cues, could tell that he was trying to build Kayla's arousal as high as possible, wanting her desperately turned on. She slowly made her way up Kayla's legs until she was licking the inner crease of her thighs, her soft cheek brushing ever so slightly against the girl's soft cuntlips.

Seeing that, Mark deepened his kiss, his tongue thrusting hotly between Kayla's lips, hard and demanding. The little virgin moaned, wrapping her arms around his head and pulling his mouth tightly to hers. He kissed her long and hard, sliding his oil-coated hand down her stomach, rubbing in little circles that made her quiver, chills spreading across her chest and tightening her already hard nipples.

Mark pulled back a bit, leaving her panting and breathless, and looked down to see Kristen blowing gently across Kayla's clit, her mouth a fraction of an inch away, nearly touching but not quite. He nibbled gently on her lower lip.

Kayla whimpered, tugging on Kristen's hair, trying to get her to press her lips to her aching clit. Kristen looked up at Mark questioningly. Very, very, very lightly, he brushed a finger across Kayla's nipple as she shook his head slightly in answer. With a slightly disappointed look, Kristen lowered her head and started licking all around Kayla's cunt, the side of her tongue just barely brushing her cuntlips, never once touching her clit.

"Ohhhhh!" Kayla squealed. "Please! Pleasepleaseplease!" She sobbed in frustration as Kristen gently sucked on the lower edge of her inner labia.

Mark kissed her hotly and pressed his rock-hard erection against her bare thigh. Kayla gasped and reached for him, her small hand wrapping gently around his cock. Her eyes widened as she felt the hardness of it. She was suddenly nervous at its size, now that the prospect of it being inside her was imminent. He kissed his way from her mouth down her jaw and the side of her neck, lingering at the hollow at the base of her throat. She moaned loudly, her hand tightening around him.

His lips moved up, and he whispered against her ear, "When you are ready, Kayla. Not til then. No rush. We could do this all night, if you'd rather."

"Goddess no! Ah ... bastard ... please, please touch me!"

He smiled and looked down at Kristen, holding up one finger and making a quick, licking motion with his tongue.

Kristen licked quickly across Kayla's clit, just once, and Kayla screamed and arched off the bed. "Oh fuck! Oh please!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.