Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

Kristen gathered what she needed and the two of them drove back to Mark's house, both deep in thought. As they pulled up in his drive, Kristen said, suddenly, "We should go back."

Mark frowned, puzzled. "Why?"

"To take the pictures ... they should be in my bedroom, right?"

He stared at her. "Um, you'd be willing to pose for them?" he asked, shocked. "Honey, I didn't mean we had to use pictures of you! I can find something online."

She shook her head, "No, they should be of me. That way I can testify that they're real if I need to. Besides..." She blushed. "I, um, kinda like the idea of posing for you ... you know, like that."

Mark stared at her for a moment longer, then grinned. "You do, do you? We can take them here, though, and superimpose them over a shot of your bedroom later. I'd be a total idiot to tell you no, you know." His expression softened. "I love you so much."

She smiled sweetly at him. "I love you, too."

Actually taking the pictures proved to be a time-consuming ... and distracting ... task. Eventually, though, they had several good shots, and Mark took the camera to the computer, while Kristen called Kayla.

After a while, she followed him into the den, bending and kissing the back of his neck. "Okay. She's meeting us here at 6:30 in the morning."

"She's coming here? Okay. Is she ... okay?"

Kristen nodded. "Yeah. We talked."

Kristen didn't say anything else.

He waited, but she didn't say anything else. "Good," he said, " Hey, if you don't want to ... do anything tonight, that's ok. It's been a hard day for you, I know, and you've probably got a lot to think about. I can just snuggle and hold you, if you'd rather."

"Mark ... I want to. A lot. I was just waiting for you to get done."

Mark grinned. "Wonderful. I liked taking those pictures. How ... hungry are you feeling?"

Kristen smiled, ducking her head bashfully. "I liked posing for you. I've never done that before. And ... quite a bit. Not uncontrollably so, but ... it's been hard this past half hour or so not to do things to get you to ... um ... notice me."

"Ok. So we know how long it takes you to go from glowing to hungry, at least right now, though once you haven't been starving for a while it might last longer. What do you say to going upstairs and ... feeding that hunger of yours?" He licked his lips suggestively.

Kristen smiled and pulled her shirt off, bending over the table and spreading her legs. "How about right here?"

It was an invitation that was impossible to resist, so he didn't even try.


They were barely awake the next morning when Kayla knocked on the door, and all three of them yawned all the way to Steven's house. Steven took one look at them and smiled. "I'm driving."

They all three piled into the back-seat, with Kristen in the middle.

Mark studied the girls covertly as he woke up. Kayla had been somewhat subdued all morning, but seemed happy, so he assumed she just wasn't a morning person. Kristen, though, was very, very quiet, and seemed to be being very careful about what she said and did. That puzzled him, especially when he realized that she seemed not just nervous, but also embarrassed.

Finally, he couldn't stand it any longer. He bent, nuzzling against her, and whispered in her ear, "Um, love, why are you so embarrassed? Did I do something?"

Kristen blushed and whispered back, "I just don't know how to act!"

"Why?"

"I've never been in a situation like this before. I mean, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I feel so self-conscious with my father up front, and ... um ... last night is wearing off, and I keep thinking about sex."

"Kristen, she loves you. Just be yourself. Your father knows about you. Um ... you couldn't really do much with me, but you could do something with her, if she was comfortable with it. You girls are a lot more ... self-contained, if you know what I mean."

Kristen blushed bright red. "No way. Just ... no. I can wait." Her hand rubbed his thigh in little circles. She appeared to be totally unaware of this.

"You could, you know," he whispered, "you could just slip your hand down the front of her pants, and do what you are doing to my thigh..."

Her eyes darted down to her hand, and she snatched it away as if it were burnt. "I didn't mean to!"

"It's ok love," he soothed. "Why don't you make out with Kayla, and get what you need, okay? I love you."

Kristen whispered, "Oh, god. No. I can't. Not in the car."

"Up to you, love. But it is okay with me." He kissed her ear, then straightened back up.

She shivered, and sat very straight, hands in her lap, for the rest of the long drive.

Steven pulled up in front of the county courthouse. He handed Mark the keys and a credit-card. "Take the girls for lunch, Mark. I'll be at least a couple of hours. Friend's meeting me here and we'll get the paperwork together. Be back around 1:30. Later if need be."

Mark nodded. "Where's a good place for lunch around here?

"The Radisson down the street had a good restaurant."

Mark looked at Steven searchingly, wondering if he were implying that he should feed Kristen more than just food. Steven's eyes met his steadily, and he nodded just a bit. Mark nodded in turn. "Good idea. We'll go there."

At the hotel, Mark had the girls stay in the car until after he'd rented the room, then took them a key so that they could follow separately, thus avoiding the disapproving glares of the clerk.

Mark looked at the girls, once in the room. "So, um, how do we want to do this?"

Kayla said, "Kris ... you don't have to..." at the same moment Kristen started, "Kayla, do you want..."

They both stopped, looking flustered.

"Um," Kristen said, "This is awkward, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Kayla agreed.

"Yeah." Kristen turned to Mark, blushing bright red. "Mark ... remember what I said about the pictures?"

"That you liked it?"

"Yeah. I liked it. I liked you watching me. A lot. I liked it the other night, too."

Mark smiled. "So you want..."

She nodded. "If ... um, if Kayla's willing."

He looked at Kayla, eyebrow raised.

"Kayla is definitely willing, Kris. You ought to know that," she said, licking her lips.

Kristen smiled, blushing. "Just one thing though ... This time, if I ask you to join in ... do, okay?"

He nodded, smiling, and this time, when Kristen looked up from Kayla's cunt and pleaded with him to fuck her, he was delighted to oblige. After that, things got a bit complicated as they moved around every which way ... though Mark and Kayla were both very careful to not go further than they already had, until Kristen guided Kayla's head onto Mark's cock then slid down between the girl's legs.

Mark looked down at them, Kayla's dark head bobbing up and down on his cock, her legs spread wide as Kristen licked her, and groaned, but managed to keep control until she stiffened, squealing around his cock as she came. That was too much, and he came in her mouth, moaning.

Kristen rolled over and lay on her side, smiling at them as Mark tugged Kayla around, trying to get her up to where he could kiss her. She was willing to be tugged, though her own muscles still weren't working.

When he had her positioned correctly, he leaned over and kissed her, gently but thoroughly. Kayla moaned softly, opening her mouth beneath his kiss. She fell limply back to the bed, smiling dazedly.

"Definitely not a teenager," she murmured dreamily, "We have such stupid laws."

He kissed her again, nibbling at her lower lip for a second. "Hm?"

Kayla shrugged. "Teenage guys, from what I've heard, seem to think their cocks will fall off if they get cum in their mouth. Right Kris?"

Kristen nodded, backing her up. "Pretty much. Mark's nothing like them, though. Nothing."

Mark grinned. "Good thing I don't feel that way, or I wouldn't be able to go down on Kris afterwards," he said, causing Kristen to shiver with delicious memory.

With wide, innocent eyes he looked at her. "Something wrong, love? Cold?"

Kristen giggled. "Bad man. I didn't even get any candy, either."

Kayla was looking at him curiously, and asked all of a sudden, "Mark, just curious, but ... are you sure you're not bi?"

Mark started to answer, then paused. "Hmm. All I can say is, I don't think I am. I've never gotten turned on by a man, anyway. Why?"

"Just wondering. I mean, you don't mind doing that. And if you were ... well, a friend of mine would be really, really happy, if Kris didn't mind that is."

Kristen said, "Really? Who?" as Mark thought about it.

"I don't know," he answered before Kayla could, "I guess I wouldn't mind trying it, though. But I'm not going to cheat on Kristen."

Kayla nodded, "Good answer," then answered Kristen. "Aaron."

"Aaron?!" Kristen sat up in surprise. "So that's why he didn't hit on me."

Kayla shook her head. "Wrong again, hon. He's not gay, he's bi. He told me he just didn't want you to think he was like all the jerks who wouldn't leave you alone after you'd decided you didn't want them. It's not that he didn't want to. I think he's shy, too. But he's got a serious crush on Mark."

Mark raised an eyebrow, shaking his head. "You know, I was never this popular with teenagers when they were legal for me."

"Well, you're smart. So of course you weren't popular in high-school."

Kristen nodded agreement and asked, still intrigued, "So, like, has he actually done anything with a guy before?"

"Nope, nor a girl either, I don't think."

"Oh, wow."

Mark raised the other eyebrow, looking at Kristen, who suddenly blushed bright red.

"Um," she said, "We should probably get dressed."

Mark continued to look at her, and she continued to blush, avoiding his eyes. He grinned. "Mmmmmm?" he asked her.

She looked down at the bed and mumbled, "Nothing," but he could see that her nipples were rock hard.

He reached out, brushing a fingertip across one crinkled pink peak. "C'mon," he coaxed, "Tell us."

Kayla had been staring at her, and with sudden comprehension, she exclaimed, "Kris! You like yaoi! Oh my gosh!"

"Yaoi?" Kristen asked, confused, "What's that?"

Mark blinked. "I didn't realize you were an anime fan, Kayla." He looked at Kristen. "Yaoi is ... boy/boy hentai."

Kristen still looked puzzled. "Hentai?"

"Anime porn," he clarified.

"Oh my ... you don't know what hentai is?" Kayla asked. "We've got to get some, Mark, if she's never seen any!"

"Animated porn?" Kristen frowned. "Isn't that ... kinda silly?"

Mark grinned. "There's a store over in Garland -- maybe we can stop by there before we head home." He looked at Kristen. "Not really. It can be ... really neat. Especially the tentacles."

Kristen looked kinda disturbed. "Tentacles? I'm not sure I want to know!"

He laughed. "You're right, Kayla." He suddenly looked serious. "Though I'm not sure it's a good idea for you to be watching hentai with an older man."

"Yeah. Might give the old pervert sick, twisted ideas." Kayla grinned unabashedly.

Kristen changed her mind hastily, "Oh, then we really do have to get some!"

Mark nodded. "You could end up ... molested. Touched inappropriately, even."

"Where was that store again?" Kristen asked.

He laughed. "Garland," then his face went serious again. "But, ah, back to where we started. You seemed to be getting turned on by the idea of me and Aaron together."

Kristen blushed again. "I thought you'd forgotten that."

Mark just shook his head, grinning.

She gave a little, tiny shrug and nodded, looking at the bed.

Mark leaned forward, lightly brushing his palms over her nipples. "You'd like to see me suck his cock? Run my tongue over the head? Play with his balls?"

Kristen moaned, pulling her knees up to her chest and curling up. "Mark! Stop..."

He shook his head, and continued, "You'd like to see his lips wrapped around my cock?"

She whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut and Kayla smiled, squirming around on the bed a bit.

Mark leaned forward a tiny bit more, his tongue licking lightly along Kristen's lips. She opened her mouth beneath his kiss, stiffening as Kayla's tongue started to lick at the backs of her knees.

He whispered against her lips, "Do you want to see him fuck me?"

"Mark! Oh, god!"

"You do, don't you? You want me to lick you while he fucks me?"

"Please, oh please..." She laid back, spreading her legs and tugging at him urgently. Kayla moved up, sucking one of her nipples into her mouth. "Please fuck me, Mark, right now!" Kristen begged.

With a smile, he slid between her legs, burying himself in her dripping wet cunt. Kayla slid up, taking Kris's face between her hands and kissing her thoroughly.

Kristen moaned, thrashing her hips frantically against Mark, then put her hand on his chest. "W ... wait ... wait!" He stopped, brow glistening with sweat, as she squirmed away from him and flipped over, grabbing Kayla and burying her face between the other girl's legs. "Now!" she moaned, "Oh now!"

With a loud groan, he thrust into her from behind, fucking her hard until he couldn't stop himself from coming, then dropped to his knees behind her, reaching between her cuntlips with his tongue, sucking and licking them as his cum dripped out of her.

Kristen screamed into Kayla's cunt, grinding herself back on Mark's face, but never stopped licking, her busy tongue working frantically until Kayla threw her head back and screamed, arching off of the bed.

They collapsed on the bed, all of them panting. Mark lay there, staring at the ceiling for a moment before saying, "Well. I guess that leaves just one question."

Kristen asked, "What time is it?"

Mark shook his head, "Nope," and waved vaguely in Kayla's direction. "Do we let her watch?"

Kayla smiled sweetly and finished for him, "Or do I get the rattlesnakes?"

Kristen stared at him with a touch of horror. "Mark ... Love, no."

"Why not?" he asked, "I think that would be mean, not letting her watch."

She shook her head, "No, I mean 'no, you should not sleep with Aaron.'"

"Why not?"

"Yeah, the idea's seriously hot. But ... you're already taking a big enough risk with me and Kayla. And while Prudence might turn a blind eye to a man sleeping with a young girl, they'd probably kill both of you if they thought you were sleeping with a boy." She grabbed his hands, holding them between hers. "Plus... 'because the idea turns my girlfriend on' is not a good reason to sleep with someone."

Mark looked thoughtful. "Like I said, I've never tried it, and I'm willing to try anything once. And if we set it up right ... people would think he's sneaking away to be with Kayla. We could work it. But I won't if you don't want me to." He leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "But wouldn't you like him to fuck you while I did him?"

Kristen swallowed hard. "Mark ... god ... honey, you don't have to watch me with other guys. I'm not even sure I'll still need them."

He nibbled on her ear. "Love ... if I'm involved with him too, it's hardly the same thing."

"Ohhhhh ... shit. I can't think about this now or we'll never get out of here."

Mark grinned. "You like the idea, then. We'll try it at least once, if he's interested." He paused. "But I don't like rattlesnakes, so I guess we'd better let Kayla watch." He smirked at her. "But not touch, of course -- us or her."

Kayla stuck her tongue out at him. "Dirty old man."

"Turnabout's fair play," he said, grinning.

"Hmf."


Kristen's glow, under a layer of heavy makeup, wasn't that noticeable in the bright Texas sun, especially when she concentrated and pulled most of it into her eyes and slipped on a pair of heavy shades.

Steven was waiting for them when they got back to the courthouse, with a clipboard and a pen. "Sign these, both of you."

Mark read over the papers ... future father-in-law or not, he wasn't signing anything a lawyer handed him without reading it first! The papers included a standard application for a marriage license, another form for him to sign acknowledging that he did know Kristen's age, and a parental consent form that he didn't have to sign but that Steven already had.

With a steady hand, Mark signed, then handed them to Kristen. Her fingers shook as she signed, and he bent raised them to his lips and kissed them as he took the pen back from her.

Steven ran back into the courthouse to drop off the papers for his friend to file, then returned with a stamped, notarized license. "This will be usable on Tuesday. There's a three day waiting period in Texas." He looked at them shrewdly. "I'm starving. Do y'all think you could stand a bit more lunch?"

Mark smiled. "I suppose I could. What about you, love?"

Kristen blushed and nodded.

Kayla shrugged, smirking just a tiny bit.

Steven drove them to a nice steakhouse, one with a patio so they never had to enter the semi-dark restaurant.

"Steven, could I get a favor?" Mark asked after they had their meals. "I'd like to make a stop in Garland before we head back."

"Oh?"

"There's some stuff I'd like to pick up at a store there." He casually glanced at Kristen and Kayla, who both blushed. "Some movies."

Steven looked down at his plate, hiding a smile. "Sure, it's not a problem."

"Thanks." Mark casually returned to eating.

Kristen caught Kayla's eye and some sort of non-verbal communication seemed to take place.

Kayla smiled, eyes twinkling. Kristen grinned.

Mark raised an eyebrow, looking at them.

Underneath the tablecloth, from either side, interesting things began to happen to Mark.

Soft little hands started roaming over his lower body.

Mark didn't show any reaction ... above the table.

Ever so slowly, careful fingers tugged Mark's zipper down.

Mark's cock pushed its way out of his pants and was teasingly stroked by two soft hands.

One hand wrapped firmly around him and started to stroke slowly up and down. The other strayed downwards, tracing a line between his balls.

He found it increasingly difficult to sit still, and beads of sweat broke out on his forehead. He glanced at Kristen meaningfully, chewing a bite of steak.

The hand around his cock moved faster now, the fingers caressing him with practiced skill. The other hand curiously stroked beneath his balls, dipping down to play over the little ridge beneath them.

Mark swallowed, fingers gripping the edge of the table, extremely close to coming.

He struggled to remain still as he came, but he couldn't totally manage to contain the shudder as his cum shot into a soft, cupped hand.

The hands retreated. Kristen raised her napkin as if to blot her lips, but hidden behind the cloth, only Mark could see her lick the palm of her hand clean.

Mark swallowed again, then shakily returned to his dinner as Kayla tucked him carefully back in his pants and zipped them up. Glancing at Kristen, he could see that her glow had perceptibly brightened ... not quite enough to give her away, but noticeable if you were looking for it.

Steven raised an eyebrow when the girls weren't looking.

Mark shrugged, very slightly, and tilted his head as if to say, "What could I do?"

The drive back was more relaxed. Kristen laid down in Mark's lap with her legs over Kayla's, sighed happily, and closed her eyes.

They did stop at the movie store. Mark ran in, picking up several titles, one of which prominently featured tentacles on the cover. Kristen took one look at it and eeped ... quietly, of course.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "What?"

She tilted her head to look up at him in disbelief.

Mark grinned, and reached across and tapped Kayla, getting her attention.

Kayla opened her eyes. "Mm?"

Mark nodded to the box, and then to Kristen's shocked expression.

Kayla giggled.

He nodded. "That one first, you think?" he whispered.

She nodded happily.

Kristen swallowed hard.

He grinned, raising an eyebrow at Kayla. "Tentacle fetish?"

She shrugged. "I dunno. I like it all, really."

Mark raised the eyebrow further. "My. How ... flexible."

She snickered, looking at the cover. "No, that's flexible."

"Point. Though I'd think that would be a drawback in certain ... activities."

"Well, I guess we could make a brace or something."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.