Millie's Transformation - Cover

Millie's Transformation

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The things they do to Millie give new meaning to the phrases 'evil stepmother' and 'evil stepsisters'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"You do show some amount of innate talent for licking cunts," Judith said the day after her wedding as she lead Millie out into the back yard, "but you need some strict training if you are to become really worthwhile." Millie followed her stepmother around the backyard while Judith ripped several long, thin branches from the different plants found there and tried each of them experimentally against Millie's naked ass and the backs of her thighs. When she was satisfied from Millie's reaction that she had obtained the one with the most stinging potential, Judith led her naked stepdaughter back into the house. Millie followed her stepmother to Judith's private bedroom which was separate from the one she and her daughters used to fuck Millie's father day and night.

"On your hands and knees," it was an order Millie was rapidly growing accustomed to receiving from her stepmother. Millie did as she was told; she had learned quickly that it was easier in the long run to follow Judith's orders immediately. Judith looped a cord around her stepdaughter's neck and ran the ends through a ring then, lying back on a pile of pillows, spread her legs exposing her cunt.

"Now," she instructed with the ends of the cord in her left hand and the switch she had just harvested from the backyard in her right, "you will lick my cunt and tongue fuck my ass. This," she continued pulling on the cords until Millie's ability to breathe was completely obstructed, "and this," she added striking Millie's naked back with the switch, "will indicate I am not satisfied with your administration of oral sex. I will release the cords and allow you to breathe again only when you are licking my cunt or tonguing my ass up to the standards I expect you to learn." Using gentle pressure on the strangling cord, Judith slowly pulled her stepdaughters face into her waiting crotch.

As the cord tightened around her neck, and the blows from the switch rained down on her back, Millie desperately tried every combination of long licks, short licks, deep licks, shallow licks and tongue flicks she could think of in order to restore her ability to breathe. When she regained consciousness, Millie was on the floor with her face still lying on her stepmother's cunt. The cord around her neck tightened again forcing Millie to once more seek the right combination of licks and sucks that would stop the darkness from taking her again. Judith put the switch aside for the time being and concentrated on demonstrating the completeness of her power to Millie. As Millie strove to please her stepmother Judith would pull the cords tight and strangle Millie almost to the point of Millie's passing out and then release them allowing her stepdaughter to suck in one or two deep breaths before the cords would tighten around her neck once more.

The 'training sessions', as Judith called them, occurred three or four times a day. It was several days before Millie got through a session without being choked to the point of unconsciousness. Not that Judith did not continue to choke and whip her stepdaughter, she loved doing both far to much to stop completely. Millie wondered if her back would ever again be free of the red welts left by the limber switches so favored by her stepmother, or her neck free of the red marks left by the cord as Judith repeatedly pulled it tight only to loosen it just before Millie passed out. At least, Millie thought after one particularly brutal training session, she doesn't let her daughters 'train' me. Millie was not sure she would survive if Tami was given control of the strangle cord.

The next few weeks proved that anything could become common place. It no longer seemed out of the ordinary for Millie to get on her knees, lean forward until her face was pressed against the carpet and, with her naked butt up in the air while she stretched her arms out over her head, beg her stepmother to remove the plug from her ass so she could go to the bathroom. Listening to her father fuck her stepmother and stepsisters, and licking his cum from their cunts afterward were now just another part of Millie's daily routine. Even the 'thorough ass fucking' and 'training sessions' Judith insisted on giving her every day seemed common place and, though Millie hated to admit it, a little exciting. Laying in a bed thoroughly 'wetted' by the gang fucking housekeeper no longer kept Millie from sleeping, or gave her nightmares about being pissed on. Millie bathed her stepmother and stepsisters every day and serviced their cunts and asses with her increasingly skillful tongue. She had, in a relatively short time, become quite proficient in bringing other females to orgasm with her tongue and fingers. All this and she was still, at least technically, a virgin. Even with all this experience, Millie was totally baffled by the device in her stepmother's hand. She had no idea what it was or what it might be used for, but she had no doubt that it would be used in some way that would cause her discomfort and humiliation.

"Open your mouth," Judith ordered. Once the device was strapped into place, Millie realized that she could no longer close her jaw. Millie's tongue explored the inside of her mouth, her teeth, besides being held open were covered with a somewhat spongy, but still firm, substance.

"It would have been common place and boring to have men gang rape your cunt or ass," Judith explained while she adjusted the straps, "but I think it will be much more interesting to watch while they gang rape your mouth." Gang rape my mouth? While Millie was familiar with the concept of oral sex, and the details of anal rape were no longer unfamiliar to her, the idea of having her mouth raped had never occurred to her. Millie could no longer remember how many times she had heard her father moan, 'oh god, suck my cock honey' or listened while he assured one of her stepsisters that she was 'the best little cocksucker in the whole world'. The experience had caused Millie to come to the conclusion that, at least for her father if not for all males, the 'best little cocksucker in the whole world' was whoever happened to be attached to the mouth his cock was in when he made the statement.

Millie tried to pull away from her stepmother as they entered the dining room. She had been naked since the day of her father's wedding several weeks before and wasn't sure she even remembered what it felt like to wear clothes, but she was not ready to walk nude into a room full of men; some of whom she recognized as being friends of her father. The embarrassment of being walked around the room so all the men could examine and touch her naked body compounded the humiliation of having a sheet of drool flowing over her lower lip and down her chin. The oral device that Judith had installed not only held her mouth open, but also made it impossible to control her saliva or to talk coherently. Millie stared at the floor as she was walked from one man to the next. She was too embarrassed to look at their faces and did not want to see the lust in their eyes.

"How's our little Millie?" Millie whimpered and tried to pull away when she heard the voice of her father's business partner, a man she had called 'Uncle' Billy all of her life. Millie watched as the familiar hand pushed between her legs to feel her cunt and felt the other hand reach behind her to push, pull, and wiggle the end of the butt plug.

"I've been hoping that your father would bring you in to the office," Uncle Billy said as he pushed two of his fingers deep into her pussy, "I was hoping I'd get a chance to fuck you just like we used to fuck your mother." Millie's head spun, Uncle Billy fucking her mother?

"She used to come to work with your father every Friday and we'd all take turns fucking her." We'd all? No, Millie was certain it couldn't be true. Who was 'we all'?

"Your mother was a nasty little slut, a true fuck monster. God, she had the hottest, wettest and tightest cunt I've ever fucked. Accept yours feels like it might be even tighter and wetter than your mother's was. She used to fuck every man in the building two and three at a time." The answer to Millie's question made her feel like her stomach was going to heave right out through her open, drooling mouth.

"You used to sit in the corner of your father's office, naked, and play with your dolls while your daddy jerked off and watched his wife getting gang fucked by every man and boy in the building. Millie felt like her head was exploding as memories that she had thought were only her own disturbed fantasies crashed down on her consciousness. Suddenly, amongst the flood of unwanted memories, Millie saw herself at the age of five or six sitting naked in her 'Uncle's' lap, holding his hard cock with both hands as it stuck up between her legs and his hands roaming over her young body while they both watched her mother being fucked by three men on the office floor in front of them.

"Oh Gog oh," Millie moaned through the oral device as the disjointed memories flowed through her. She remembered standing naked beside her equally naked mother while a roomful of men looked at them. Some how she knew that this was a memory of the very first time she had been naked during one of her mother's orgies.

"Touch only, no penetration," Millie heard her mother's voice just as plainly as if she were standing beside her at the moment, "for the time being I'm the only one who gets penetrated here. At least until she's fourteen," Millie's mother added with a chuckle. Millie remembered her entire naked body burning with embarrassment and the overwhelming feeling of humiliation she felt as the men looked at her. Millie continued to stare at the floor, she was deathly afraid that, if she looked at the faces of the men around her, she would begin to recognize more of them as the men who touched her, and fucked her mother while her father watched, in those long buried memories of times past. Over the last few weeks Millie had learned that life was not what she thought it was. In one flash of returning memories, she learned that it never had been.

Millie could feel her drool covering her chin, neck and chest as Judith held one of the dinning room chairs so Millie could climb up onto the long, polished wood table. As the men gathered around in eager anticipation, Millie could see them stroking the bulges in the fronts of their trousers. Following her stepmother's directions, Millie laid down on her back on the table with her head hanging over the edge. Millie could feel her knees being bent and her legs being pulled apart and secured to the edge of the table in some way. She knew her cunt was now open for everyone to see. After her head was secured in position by a strap across her forehead, the first man unzipped his fly and pulled an already hard cock into view as he approached her upside down face. The man's hairy scrotum completely blocked Millie's view as his cock pushed into her open mouth. She gagged; he pulled his cock out and then pushed it back in until she gagged again. Over and over it was repeated, relentlessly, making Millie gag and gag, over and over. Her stomach heaved until her abdominal muscles were too sore and exhausted to heave again. Finally, after what seemed like hours of torture to Millie, the cock slipped past her gag point and penetrated deep into her throat. Once that happened, the attacker fucked in earnest.

Millie's first attacker, and every one that followed, seemed to believe that God had placed breasts on Millie's chest just for them to hang onto and abuse while the raped her mouth and throat. The first penetration of Millie's throat hurt worse than anything she had experienced before, and every following thrust hurt more. Her breasts hurt from the abuse they were receiving, and every once in a while, seemingly at random intervals, Judith would decide to use her switch on Millie's tender inner thighs even landing a few blows directly on her pussy.

"Oh, Gog, ease oh ore," Millie would plead every time a cock was pulled from her mouth after emptying cum down her raw, hurting throat. Ignoring her almost incoherent begging the next man would step up, grab her aching breasts, and shove his hard cock into her abused throat. The drool from her mouth, joined by the tears flowing from her eyes, crept into her hair which, when soaked, dripped onto the carpet. Millie had no idea how many men had been waiting when Judith walked her into the dinning room, nor did she know how many times each of them fucked her throbbing throat. She did know that it was just after noon when the ordeal started, and she was still getting mouth-fucked when it got dark and the room lights were turned on.

To take her mind off the excruciating pains being inflicted on her bound, helpless body, Millie made an effort to remember as much as she could of the long forgotten Saturday orgies she witnessed as a young child. Who would have thought that memories of giving hand jobs to naked strangers, whose hard cocks were sticking up between her legs and rubbing against her virgin, little girl pussy, would become the safe refuge from current reality? Millie now remembered the unquenchable appetite her mother had for cock. She remembered the many times when every male in the building was worn out, having fucked to the point they simply could no longer get hard, while her mother resorted to doing herself with any one of a large selection of dildos. Her nose tingled with the remembered smell of cum and cunt that permeated the room every Friday.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.