Millie's Transformation - Cover

Millie's Transformation

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The things they do to Millie give new meaning to the phrases 'evil stepmother' and 'evil stepsisters'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Millie was laterally pulled out of her bed by her hair the next morning. She could not believe that she had managed to sleep at all during the night; every time she fell asleep she dreamed that Brenda, Judith, her stepsisters, and all the guests from the party were standing over her peeing on her naked body.

"Bath time," Judith said as Millie's naked body hit the floor, "take a quick shower first, we don't want the house keeper's piss in our bath water." Millie sat up on the floor and looked around the room, she wasn't entirely sure whether the apparition that had pulled her out of the bed was real, or just another manifestation of the nightmare that had plagued her all night long.

The bath was much like it had been the last two days, Millie was required to wash each of the other females. This time though she was required to use her tongue to bring each of them to orgasm before moving to the next. Each of Millie's stepsisters, her stepmother, and her stepmother's college lover insisted that she service both their rectums and their cunts with her tongue. After all were bathed, serviced to orgasm, dried and wrapped in a warm towel, instead of Judith and Ruth Ann 'fucking' Millie, as she had been the day before, they all gathered in the dinning room, dressed in new silk gowns, while Millie, still naked, was required to serve them brunch while submitting herself to whatever caresses the woman desired.

By the time Millie entered her bedroom to dress for the upcoming wedding her stepsister had already dressed and had joined the rest of her family to get last minute hairstyling and makeup done. Millie was just laying her tuxedo out on her bed when she felt a presence in the room with her.

"Sweet little Millie," Ruth Anne whispered in the girls ear as she wrapped her arms around Millie's naked body and cupped her breasts. The unexpected moment of tenderness from a person who was really still a stranger almost brought Millie to tears. Ruth Anne gently kissed the young girl's neck while she pinched and tugged Millie's nipples urging them to full erection.

"I'm leaving from the reception to go home," Ruth Anne explained between gentle probes of Millie's ear with the tip of her tongue, "but I couldn't leave without having sweet little Millie just one more time." Millie felt herself being pulled backward a couple of steps before the older woman sat on the edge of Tami's bed and turned Millie around.

"Get down on your knees honey," Ruth Anne said as she lifted the front of her dress and leaned back onto the bed, "you know what I want." Millie slowly knelt in front of her stepmother's friend and, placing a hand on each of the woman's thighs, leaned forward towards the naked cunt framed by black nylons and a black garter belt. At least she's clean, Millie thought as she extended her tongue and pushed it between the folds of damp flesh.

"It's been so long," Ruth Anne sighed as she stroked Millie's short hair affectionately, "since I've had a little slave girl of my own to take care of my needs." Millie tried to protest but the older woman pulled Millie's mouth tight against her open pussy. Only the truth of the term 'slave girl' prompted Millie to try to protest. What else am I becoming, Millie asked herself as she flicked her tongue over Ruth Anne's clitoris. Feeling the woman's urgency, Millie concentrated on the hard, sensitive nub of swollen flesh at the top of Ruth Anne's cunt.

"Yes, yes, you're learning that's for sure. Keep it up, don't stop, right there, oh god yes that's the spot." Ruth Anne clamped the girl's head between the thighs and fucked her cunt against the girl's face while her muscles contracted and relaxed with the rhythmic waves of orgasmic pleasure. When her head was finally released by the woman's powerful legs, Millie fell backward and sat panting on the floor. Ruth Anne rested with her legs spread wide, almost as if she needed to let her crotch cool off before she covered it again then, after standing and straightening her dress, held out her hand to help Millie up from the floor.

"Hurry up and get dressed," she said giving Millie a swat on the fanny, "the limo is going to be here in five minutes." Ruth Anne left the room without so much as a thank you, or even a glance back over her shoulder. Millie put on the clothes that had been selected for her by her stepmother then hurried to join the others.

"If she's going to be the ring bearer shouldn't she have a cock?" Tami asked as soon as Millie entered the room wearing the tuxedo.

"You are absolutely right," Judith said to her youngest daughter, then whispered instructions to her. Tami looked at Millie then giggled as she hurried from the room. Millie could feel the panic rising inside her. Could her stepmother really make her go to the wedding wearing the ball gag slash face cock she'd worn while all the women fucked themselves the previous day? Only the intensity of her growing panic could explain the overwhelming relief Millie felt when she realized that the obscene device Tami reappeared with was designed to be strapped to her hips and not to her face.

"Pull his pants down," all three of Judith's sisters converged on Millie and quickly had her tuxedo trousers down around her ankles. With their mother's instructions and guidance, the three girls strapped the plastic dick to their stepsister's crotch. When they were done Millie had a huge cock sticking out from her crotch. Millie's stepmother stepped up to her and held the large dick down along her left leg while Tami, Faye, and Balinda pulled her trousers back up. Millie looked down and saw the outline of the plastic cock extending down her leg almost to her knees. To say it was obscene would be a horrendous understatement.

"Girls," Judith said as her daughters gathered around her to stare at Millie, "meet your new brother Milton." Millie could not believe that she was being forced to go to her father's wedding with a large obscene cock in her pants. It was only when she started walking that Millie realized that the outline of the cock visible in the left leg of her trousers was the least of her problem. Every time she took a step, every time she moved in anyway, the other end of the rubber cock rubbed against her pussy. As they rode in the limo, Millie's stepsisters took turns stroking their 'brother's' 'cock'.

"I'd practice incest in a second if I really had a brother with a cock like this," Tami announced to the whole car as she moved her hand up and down the long bulge in Millie's pant's leg and, by proxy, rubbed the other end of the cock against her stepsister's pussy.

"If I had a son hung like that," Judith announced, "I'd never let him out of my bed. He'd be too busy fucking his mommy to do anything with his sisters." Tami moved over beside her mother, put one arm over her mother's shoulders and, with her head resting on her mother's 'bosom', gently caressed her mother while she spoke.

"If I was a really good girl and did all my chores wouldn't you let me fuck my brother?"

"Of course dear," Judith said, melting under the influence of her youngest daughter's wheedling, "I'm perfectly aware that I could not keep you three away from a brother if you had one." Judith hugged her youngest daughter then spoke to her old college lover, "I'd have had to keep him in a chastity belt, otherwise these three would have kept him so worn out I'd never get to fuck my son."

"You know," Judith continued with a wink to Ruth Anne, "I think you should each welcome Milton into the family by sucking his cock." Tami was the first to pounce on Millie, unzipping her tuxedo trousers and pulling the obscenely huge rubber cock into view.

"Yum, yum, I get to suck on my brother's cock." The stimulation of Millie's pussy increased considerably as her stepsisters took turns sucking on her 'cock'. Judith and Ruth Anne cuddled with each other and offered advice to the girls as they sucked on their brother's dick. Millie was on the verge of an orgasm when Balinda pushed the phony cock back inside Millie's pants leg and zipped up her fly. Millie's legs quivered like Jell-O as she tried to walk from the limo into the hall where the wedding was going to be performed. Her only goal was to make it inside the building without collapsing in an orgasmic heap in the parking lot. With every step the end of the plastic cock rubbed her now extremely wet and excited pussy pushing her just a bit closer to a public orgasm she desperately did not want to have. Millie clung to the doorframe, breathing heavily and waiting for the excitement to decline before she entered the building. Tami, as she walked by, grasped the plastic cock and, holding it with the other end pressed firmly into her stepsister's crotch, shook it several times while she watched Millie moan loudly and collapse almost onto her knees.

"Oh, god, no," Millie begged as the orgasm moved through her body in waves that left her weak and barely able to stand as she clung to the door frame. Tami released the plastic dick inside Millie's pant leg and giggled as she followed the others across the back of the hall to the room which had been set aside for the bride's party. Millie waited until her breathing was almost normal and the quivering had mostly subsided in her thighs before she released the door frame and headed across the back of the hall to catch up with her tormentors.

Inside the bride's room Millie discovered that Judith had opened a bottle of Champaign and had poured a glass for each of them. Millie was surprised that she had been included, she sipped the bubbly wine unsure whether she liked it or not. Judith encouraged Millie to finish her first glass so they could all have a second. The second glass tasted better than the first and the third tasted even better. When it was time for the ceremony to begin Millie stood up to take her position at the back of the hall and almost fell over as the room swirled around her.

"Hold on to Milton," Millie heard Judith chuckle. Hands grasped Millie's arms as they moved out of the room and positioned themselves to walk down the aisle. Millie could feel the silly grin on her face as her stepsister's handed her the small pillow with the ring tied to it then gave her a gentle shove to start her solo trip down the aisle after the music started. Millie strained to control her steps as she walked down what seemed to be an endless line of carpet between rows of chairs. Between the alcohol swirling in her brain and the plastic cock rubbing her cunt with each step, Millie wasn't sure if she was going to fall on her face or stop walking to make fucking motions with her hips as she orgasmed. The fire in her crotch grew ever hotter, it seemed to slowly consume her body until she moaned loudly while she tried to adjust the 'cock' in her pant leg without stopping her slow walk towards the front of the hall. As she tugged at the thick plastic dick the pillow with the ring tilted and tumbled. Millie stopped walking and juggled the small velvet pillow back and forth between her right and left hands. It wasn't until she after finally regained control of the pillow that Millie over heard snippets of conversation around her.

"He's drunk..."

"My god, is that really his..."

"He's a girl..."

"If he's a girl, what's he doing with a..."

Between the Champaign, embarrassment, and her near orgasmic state, Millie's face burned so red she was sure it must be glowing. Doing her best to make it to the far end of the hall, Millie began her slow march. Three steps later she realized yet another complication in her life.

"Oh shit," she said, hoping afterward that she had said it softly enough not to be heard by the people sitting on the aisle. Millie realized that she had to pee, and rather urgently at that. The end of a huge strap on dildo rubbing her wet over-stimulated pussy; her nipples rubbing on the inside of the heavily starched faux shirt front; her head spinning from the Champaign; and her bladder threatening to release at a most embarrassing and inappropriate moment; what more could possibly happen? After a few more steps Millie became aware of giggling by members of the audience behind her. Straining to keep the ring-pillow from slipping from her hands, and to keep from leaking urine down her leg, Millie turned her head to glance toward the back of the hall. It took several seconds for her to realize that the long trail of toilet paper running back down the aisle behind her was attached to the waist band of her trousers. At the far end of the hall the evil three were hanging on to each other for support as they silently laughed at the clever trick they had pulled on their drunken stepsister. Judith and Ruth Anne were struggling to keep stern looks on their faces while they quietly admonished the three girls not to do such things. Millie decided to ignore the trail of toilet paper behind her and continued, with what little dignity she could muster in her intoxicated and over stimulated condition, to the platform at the end of the aisle. Even Millie's father was smiling and chuckling as his daughter joined him on the platform.

Rocking back and forth from foot to foot caused too much stimulation to Millie's pussy, so she had to rely on a conscious effort to keep her sphincter closed down tight while she watched first Tami, then Faye, Balinda, Ruth Anne, and, finally, Judith walk slowly down the aisle toward them. The ceremony was mercifully short and Millie practically ran down the aisle as soon as the recessional started. She just barely got her pants down and the strap on cock out of the way before her poor over-stressed sphincter relaxed allowing her highly pressurized bladder to empty on one long whoosh. The relief she felt was almost orgasmic in nature and her entire body shook with shivers as her bladder emptied.

The reception dinner quickly degenerated into one long contest to see which member of Millie's new stepfamily could humiliate her the most. Her three sisters took turns sitting beside her and stroking their 'brother's' cock. The goal seemed to be to bring her as close to an orgasm as they could then send her on some errand that would require her to walk across the room so they could watch her struggling not to cum in front of everyone. At one point Judith decided it was time to make sure her new stepdaughter knew exactly where she belonged in the hierarchy of the blended family. Millie was required to accompany each of her stepsisters, and then her stepmother, back to the room they had used when they first arrived at the hall. In the room she was required to get on her hands and knees and tongue their asses and cunts until they orgasmed.

"Take off your clothes," Judith ordered after she had orgasmed with Millie's tongue buried deep in her ass. Millie felt her panic raising as she slowly removed the tuxedo she had been wearing for the last few hours and stood, naked except for the strap on plastic cock, in front of her stepmother. Millie was sure that she would now be paraded naked through the banquet room for everyone to look and laugh at. Judith removed her wedding dress and was soon as naked as her stepdaughter.

"Come here," Judith ordered sitting back down. Millie, drawing on experience, approached her stepmother even more terrified by their shared nakedness. Judith unbuckled the strap holding the obscenely huge cock to Millie's crotch and with practiced motions strapped it on to herself. Taking Millie by the shoulder Judith moved her trembling, naked, stepdaughter to the end of a couch that occupied one wall and bent her over the arm. Holding the young girl in position with her left hand on Millie's back, Judith explored her new stepdaughter's pussy with her right hand. Millie had no doubt what was about to happen, as her stepmother moved up from Millie's cunt to push a finger experimentally into her ass hole, Millie wanted to scream for help, she wanted to yell and run from the room. Only the abject terror of what was about to be done to her kept the girl frozen in the position her stepmother had placed her in. Judith moved behind her victim and a second later Millie felt the end of the plastic cock being pushed against her anal sphincter.

"Oh, god, please don't. Oh, god, no," Millie begged through her sobbing as she felt her ass being stretched by a dildo that even most experienced women would find uncomfortable to have inserted into their cunts.

"Traditionally the groom gets to fuck a virgin on the wedding night," Judith said in a matter of fact tone as she pushed more of the monstrous strap on dildo into her stepdaughter's virgin ass hole, "but as you know I'm not one to stand on tradition. I thought in this case it would only be fair if the bride got to fuck a virgin." Millie's naked body heaved with gut wrenching sobs as the huge cock moved deeper into her rectum. It felt like she was being ripped open. Judith hunched over her stepdaughter and forced the last few inches of the plastic cock into the girl's stretched and abused ass.

"I'm fucking your ass," the woman explained as she pulled part of the cock out then thrust it firmly back in again, "because you're more valuable if your cunt remains unfucked." Images of being whored out to her stepmother's friends mixed with the searing pain of having her ass brutally fucked. Not restrained by the loss of erection a man usually experiences with ejaculate, Judith continued raping her stepdaughter's ass for what seemed like several hours to the victim. Long before fatigue finally stopped her stepmother's brutal assault, Millie laid, draped like a rag doll over the arm of the couch, exhausted and only partly aware of the continued movement of the huge plastic cock in and out of her rectum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.