Millie's Transformation - Cover

Millie's Transformation

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The things they do to Millie give new meaning to the phrases 'evil stepmother' and 'evil stepsisters'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

When the door bell rang Millie knew, even before Judith spoke, that she would have to answer the door with her pussy peeking out from underneath her ultra short skirt. Despite her facade of calm, Millie felt like a trembling, scared, child on the inside as she reached for the door knob. The two women standing at the door were complete strangers to Millie. The each held a wrapped gift and were dressed in white dress shirts, thin black ties, short plaid skirts, knee high hose, and patent leather shoes. Millie realized that 'school girl slut' was to be the theme of the party.

"This must be Judith's new stepdaughter," the older woman said as they stepped through the door, "you know," she continued addressing the younger woman, "the lesbian." Millie still wanted to scream 'I'm not a lesbian.' every time Judith or one of her cohorts said that, but she knew it would do no good.

"Walk in front of us," the younger woman said, turning to face Millie, "so we can look at your butt." In spite of all she'd been through, Millie could feel her face burning knowing that these two women were examining her half naked ass as she led them into the front room.

"Welcome to my home," Judith said to each of the woman after they had deposited their gifts on the coffee table. Each greeting was followed by a kiss and a hug that included a few moments of mutual exploration with their hands.

"Get them glasses of wine," Judith ordered after she had finished frisking her first guests, "she is just so clueless when it comes to manners," Judith continued before Millie left the room. At least I'm not working alone, Millie thought as her three stepsisters carried trays of snacks from the kitchen to the living room. Millie poured white wine into two glasses then, setting the glasses on a tray that had been left beside the wine bottle, carried them into the front room. When Millie stood in front of the two women and bent over slightly to allow them to take the glasses, the older woman reached past the tray and gently pinched Millie's nipple through the material of her dress shirt. Millie could feel her face redden as her nipple grew hard in the woman's fingers. The younger one of the two scooted forward onto the edge of the couch then extended her arm and ran one finger gently up and down Millie's pussy lips. Millie, not knowing where to look, stared red faced at the two glasses of wine as these two strange women took liberties with her body.

Millie had been left in a sexually exited state by having been thoroughly fucked by Judith and Ruth Ann after the bath earlier, allowing the younger woman's finger to slip between her swollen, well lubricated, cunt lips. Millie gasped as the finger moved deep into her body. As the finger reached its maximum penetration, the woman's thumb pressed down on her clitoris and moved in small circles over the engorged nub of flesh. The two woman continued to finger Millie's nipples and pussy until they elicited an involuntary hip thrust, at which time they each took a glass of wine from the tray and sat back on the couch. Millie straightened up slowly then looked around the room with obvious embarrassment as she realized that everyone had watched as she had been molested by these women. Millie jumped guiltily when the door bell rung again.

"Put the tray down and answer the door," Judith instructed when Millie did not immediately respond to the bell. Three more times Millie escorted pairs of women into the front room; three more times she brought them glasses of wine on a tray; and three more times she was forced to stand in front of them holding the tray while the woman touched her nipples and pussy. Three more times the stimulation continued, with everyone watching, until she made some involuntary sexual response. Three more times it stopped, leaving her excited and unsatisfied for all to see. By the time the last couple were finished, there were five obviously lesbian couples in the room. During this process Judith had reclined on the love seat, cradled in Ruth Anne's arms and having her body caressed by Ruth Anne's hands.

"Time to open the gifts," Ruth Anne announced to the room in general. Judith's daughters sat in the remaining chairs, Millie looked around but, finding no place to sit, remained standing.

"Hand Judith that one," Ruth Anne ordered pointing to one of the boxes. After only a moment's hesitation, Millie picked up the indicated box and handed it to her soon to be stepmother. Millie moved over and stood beside the love chair so everyone could watch as Ruth opened the gift. Millie had no idea what the string of large beads that Judith lifted from the box could be used for. The beads were much larger and further apart than any she had ever seen on a necklace, and Millie could see no clasp of any kind on either end of the string.

"Ohhh, can we try it?" Judith asked Ruth Anne, sounding like a little girl.

"Of course," Ruth Anne answered, kissing Judith on the forehead, "let's try them on her." Millie had no doubt that she was the 'her' being referred to, and she had no doubt that she was about to suffer some form of humiliation that she had here to fore never imagined even in her worst nightmares. Ruth Anne grabbed Millie's wrist and pulled her over in front of the love seat facing away from her and Judith.

"Bend over," she ordered, "and rest your hands on the table." Millie could feel her face growing red again as she did as she was told.

"Spread your legs a little, honey," Judith said patting Millie's inner thigh. Millie spread her feet apart and, not wanting to look at any of the women gathering around to enjoy her humiliation, stared down at the table. Nothing in Millie's life, not even all the perverted things that had been done to her the last two days, not even having pressed her tongue into the ass holes of five other females, had prepared Millie for the feel of the first large bead being forced inside her rectum. Everyone in the room giggled when Millie gasped outloud. Every person in the room, except Millie, watched as the beads disappeared one at a time into the fourteen-year-old ass hole on display in front of them. With her head hanging down between her arms, Millie lost track of how many beads had been forced inside her body, the rhythmic penetrations of her anus seemed to go on forever. She only realized that it was over when the other women sat back down on the couches.

"Stand up dear," Ruth Anne said with a not unkind tone to her voice. Millie stood up, she could feel the last bead pressing against the outside of her rectum, making her anus twitch repeatedly. Millie felt humiliated, not from having the beads forced into body, but from the excitement she was feeling from being treated in this way. Just imagining what it must have looked like as the beads disappeared inside her asshole puckered her anus and sent another wave of secretions flowing down her vaginal walls onto her protruding lips. She was being corrupted, she could feel it happening. Making fresh resolve not to give into the depraved feelings of excitement, Millie calmed herself trying to suppress the warm tingly sensation spreading up from her rectum through her pussy and into the pit of her stomach.

"Now," Ruth Anne announced as the couples, and Judith's daughters, settled down into their seats, "we are going to play Musical Butt Beads." Millie knew without being told that this 'game' was going to be even more humiliating for her. She just hoped she'd be able to keep herself under control. The last thing she wanted was for any of these women to see her responding to this degradation. Ruth Anne moved Millie over in front of the first couple.

"Bend over and put your hands on your knees," Ruth Anne instructed as she moved Millie into the desired position. "Spread your knees, squat just a little, arch your back and thrust your ass out like you just can't wait for some stud to stick his hard ten inch cock up your delicate little hienny." Millie could feel her face burning again as she moved into what she knew was an incredibly obscene position.

"Now, our little lesbian in training is going to assume this position in front of each one of you. You'll each get to pull one bead out of her ass and who ever pulls out the last bead wins the door prize and gets to reinsert the beads. There are enough beads on the string to insure that she goes around more than once and less than twice." Millie prepared herself for the tug which would open her rectum and pull the first bead out. Instead Millie felt a hand cup her pussy followed by a couple of fingers probing into her cunt.

"Your little slut is WET," the guest said, "bring me my strap on, this girl needs to be fucked and fucked good."

"Nothing bigger than a couple of fingers goes inside her body until I say so." Judith said with a warning tone to her voice.

"And who is going to get that honor?" One of the guests asked.

"Who do you think?" Judith responded.

"Lucky bastard." Millie did not like the course this conversation was taking. The woman finger fucking Millie leaned forward and inhaled deeply.

"I love the smell of hot, wet, virgin cunt."

"I can smell it all the way over here," one of the other woman said, also inhaling deeply. Millie wanted to cover her face and hide. It was bad enough they were forcing her to do depraved sex acts, now they were discussing the smell of her vagina. Because of her humiliation, Millie had totally forgotten about the string of beads buried in her ass until, of course, one was suddenly jerked free causing her entire body to spasm. The hand was removed from her crotch and Millie was passed to the next woman. Each woman in turn took liberties with Millie's cunt before pulling a bead from her rectum. Each bead pushed Millie closer to an unwanted orgasm. The whole bead game became one long haze of pussy fingering and sudden, sharp anal stimulations, the obvious signs of growing sexual stimulation adding to her feelings of humiliation while the humiliation only added to the growing sexual excitement.

Each time Millie moved from one person to the next the tail of beads hanging from her rectum grew longer. It swung back and forth with each step, tickling the insides of her thighs as she walked. Despite Millie's strenuous efforts to control her feelings there came the critical bead, the straw, as they say, that broke the camel's back. Millie's body jerked in rapid fucking motions, thrusting her pussy onto the woman's fingers while a high pitched wailing sound came from her open mouth. The high pitched keening became words, "oh god, oh god help me..." The almost incoherent chant continued until Millie fell off the woman's hand and collapsed onto the coffee table scattering the yet to be opened gifts onto the floor.

"The slut really cums when she cums, doesn't she," Millie barely heard a female voice commenting on her orgasm.

"Come on," Judith said nudging Millie's thigh with her toe, "keep the game going." Millie struggled to her feet, then assumed the required position once again as the guests quickly picked up the wrapped gifts and returned them to the table. Her body jerked with a small orgasmic spasm as the woman pulled the next bead from her rear. Three more sets of fingers explored Millie's over stimulated pussy and three more beads triggered mini-orgasms as they were tugged from Millie's rectum before the last bead reappeared.

"Martha wins the prize," Ruth Anne announced, before she stood up and retrieved the first wrapped door prize from the mantle.

"Put the beads back in," Judith reminded the game winner. Before Millie could escape from the center of attention she was bent over once gain while Martha slowly reinserted the beads into her quivering, over stimulated, asshole.

"Only put half of them in," Ruth Anne suggested, "leave a tail so we can watch it wag when she walks."

"Give your mother the next present," Ruth Anne instructed as soon as the winner of the 'Musical Butt Beads' game indicated she was finished reinserting the beads. Technically, Millie thought as she picked up the next box, she isn't even my stepmother yet. Millie took a step backward when Judith removed the second gift from the oblong box it had been wrapped in. Millie could feel her face burning just from looking at the monstrosity her stepmother to be was holding up for everyone to see. Judith held up a ten inch long life like plastic penis. It was so thick that Judith could just barely fit her adult hand all the way around it. The soft plastic was molded with thick veins running along the sides, the urethra bulged obscenely along the center of the bottom of the cock, and the crest of the helmet shaped head looked like it might scrape tissue from the delicate inner walls of any vagina it was used on. The plastic cock was equipped with a scrotum that seemed to have two massive balls hanging from the cock's base. Millie tried to escape when Ruth Anne pulled her over to stand once more in front of her and Judith.

"Don't worry," Ruth Anne assured the terrified virgin, "we're not going to put it inside you," Millie relaxed noticeably. "At least not yet," Ruth Anne added wagging her eyebrows like Groucho Marx while she held the massive plastic cock like a cigar. "We call this Frankenstein's Dick," Ruth Anne announced holding the plastic monster up for them all to see. Millie spread her legs as soon as she felt Judith patting her inner thigh. Ruth Anne placed the giant plastic cock between Millie's legs nestled up against her cunt and rectum.

"Close your legs," she ordered before releasing her grip. Millie looked down and could see the head, and a little bit of the shaft sticking out in front of her. She could feel the scrotum sticking out behind her.

"Everyone take a number out of the bowel," Ruth Anne instructed passing around a clear glass bowel with folded pieces of paper in it. Our little lesbian slut virgin is going to take your glasses into the kitchen one at a time and refill them with wine. We're going to see how many glasses she can refill before she lets Frankenstein's cock slip out from between her legs. Whoever has the piece of paper with the correct number on it will win the next prize. Just to make sure our little lesbian slut virgin does the best job she can, the winner will also get to lay her over the table and paddle her naked fanny with this," Ruth Anne bent over and picked up a leather paddle that had previously been deposited under the love seat she was sharing with Judith. "We will start out with twenty swats and deduct one for each glass of wine successfully delivered." Millie's entire body was visibly trembling, her mind was numb with fear. Her pussy and upper thighs were covered with a thick viscous layer of vaginal lubrication and she could feel the huge plastic cock slipping already.

"If she touches it with her hands we will add five swats to the total," Millie just barely heard her stepmother's apparent lover finishing the instructions before she reached down and turned the Frankenstein's Cock on. The plastic dick between her legs vibrated with a loud buzzing sound, at the same time it squirmed between her thighs like it had suddenly come to life. As it squirmed and vibrated the crest of the cockhead repeatedly pressed against Millie's clitoris while the other end pushed the beads dangling from her fanny up against her ass sending waves of vibrations deep inside her rectum.

"Better get busy," Ruth Anne said picking up her glass and handing it to the dazed fourteen-year-old girl. Millie could feel all the eyes on her as she walked, taking small careful steps, toward the kitchen. Half way there she had to stop while orgasmic waves crashed over her body causing her muscles to contract and relax rhythmically, a moment later she walked again even more carefully than before. The entire game became one extended orgasm for Millie. She could not keep track of how many glasses she had filled, or how many more needed to be filled. All she was aware of was the long, endless trips into the kitchen and back, her body becoming more and more spastic as orgasm after orgasm wracked her muscles. No longer able to hold the squirming, vibrating plastic cock between her thighs, Millie felt it slip lower and then fall to the floor with a loud thump. Millie slowly collapsed onto the floor beside it and wept.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.