Millie's Transformation - Cover

Millie's Transformation

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The things they do to Millie give new meaning to the phrases 'evil stepmother' and 'evil stepsisters'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

When Millie entered the room she shared with Tami she found her step sister laying in her bed, naked, with her right hand pinching one of her nipples and two fingers of her left hand exploring the depths of her pussy. Millie looked away and walked over to her own bed against the other wall.

"Come here," Tami said holding out the hand that moments before had been pinching her nipple. Millie hesitated while she considered the possible consequences of Tami going to her mother and complaining about Millie not doing what she was told to do, then stood up and walked over to Tami. Tami took Millie's hand and pulled her stepsister down on top herself.

"Let's fuck," Tami said as she slipped her leg between Millie's and held Millie on top of her body while she moved herself against Millie's leg. If she hadn't just been 'fucked' by this girl's mother, Millie would not have known what it was that Tami wanted. What choice do I have, Millie asked herself as she moved her hips in time with Tami's to amplify the stimulation they both received. Millie realized that though she was on top and not underneath, Tami had positioned her hands in much the same way as her mother had. Was it possible, Millie wondered silently, that Judith regularly 'fucked' her own daughters in the same way she just 'fucked' me?

Unlike Judith, Tami kissed and sucked on Millie's neck while they fucked each other, sending chills down Millie's spine and causing her pussy to start flowing with lubrication. Millie felt Tami's body pulse under her just like it had when she was rubbing her with the soapy sponge, a moment later her own body spasmed with another orgasm. Millie had never had three orgasm's in the same day much less all within one hour. Both girls jumped and came awake from a nap they had not even realized they were taking, by the loud knock on the door. They had napped still in each others arms.

"Momma wants everybody to come to her room to dress for the rehearsal," Balinda's voice could be recognized on the other side of the door, "that includes you Millie." Millie and Tami disengaged their arms and legs and climbed out of Tami's bed. Tami headed towards the door without getting dressed so Millie followed behind her. Balinda and Faye were already in the room with their mother when Millie followed Tami through the door. Millie glanced at the bed, she could still see the messed up sheets where she had been laying when Judith 'raped' her.

"Did you do this," Judith asked Tami as she held Millie's chin up and looked at her neck. Tami nodded her head and Faye glared at her younger sister. Millie had no idea what they were talking about until Judith released her chin and she could look at the mirror. On the sides of her neck were irregular angry looking red blotches. She had heard of hickys, and concluded that that is what these were. The four females gave Millie a lesson in applying make up, impressing on her that the next time she would be expected to do it herself. When they were done Millie was once again looking at the face of a whore in the mirror.

Every time Millie looked in the mirror and saw her short hair, the rage would flair up; every time her rage threatened to erupt, Millie would suppress it a little better; every time she suppressed her rage, she shattered a little more; and every time she shattered a little more, the emotional Millie pulled further away from the physical Millie who had to do all of these scary and disgusting things. Separating the 'real' Millie from the 'physical', 'slave' Millie was the only strategy she had to deal with the situation.

Judith and her daughters put their own makeup on then Judith gave each of them a dress to wear. Just like the baby dolls at breakfast, the dresses were all the same style and color; and just like at breakfast there were embarrassing differences between all the others and the one Millie was expected to wear. To Millie's eyes they all looked more like slips then dresses. They were made of light, clingy, slightly stretchy material that hugged the skin and molded itself to every curve, bump, and fold on their bodies. The tops were held up by spaghetti straps and the bottoms of the dresses came to mid-thigh. They were cream colored and slightly iridescent. The material molded to their nipples and was thin and translucent enough to allow just a hint of the color difference between the breasts and the areolas to show, as well as just a hint of the outline of their patches of pubic hair. While their dress came down to mid thigh, Millie's did not quit make it to mid fanny. The lower half of Millie's rear was left uncovered, and while her pubic hair was, mostly, covered in front, the dress fell just short of covering her pussy. Her dress was thinner and more translucent than the others. Not only were her nipples and areolas plainly visible, her entire naked body was only slightly obscured by the material of the dress.

Maybe, Millie thought as she fought back tears, just maybe when daddy sees me in this he will realize what a monster Judith is and how wrong it would be to marry her. It was only as she turned from the mirror that her mind put together and connect the dots between the baby dolls at breakfast; the inappropriately erotic matching bride and bridesmaids dresses they had tried on; the matching 'please fuck me' dresses they had just dressed themselves in for the rehearsal; and finally Judith's statement when she was threatening to kill her in the bathtub '... I'll send Tami in to comfort him... '. Millie's knees almost collapsed when she realized that, if he wasn't already, her father was going to be having sex with Tami, Faye, and Balinda, not just their mother. Millie wondered if she was the bribe needed to make Faye go along with having sex with a man. Millie's next thought stopped her dead in her tracks. If the others dressing in these matching slut costumes means that her father is or will fuck them, what does it mean that Judith is dressing her the same way?

"Hay, what's the matter?" Balinda said after colliding with Millie.

"No... nothing," Millie stammered as she started walking again. Her dress seemed to be diabolically designed so that whenever she tugged at the bottom trying to pull it down far enough to cover her exposed pussy, the top would be pulled down off her breasts.

As Judith drove them to the rehearsal, Millie's mind twirled it tight circles going over and over the connections she had just made and trying to fit them into what she knew of her father. Nothing about what was happening seemed to fit. Nothing that she had learned about her dad from living with him for fourteen years fit with what she saw and experienced since he had met this woman. How could this vile, evil woman have enthralled her father in this way? Was it really as simple as him liking the way she performed oral sex? Could he really be so anxious to fuck Judith's daughters that he would abandon every standard of decency? Had she so misjudged the man who raised her? Millie had no answers, but the contemplation of the questions kept her mind off the hand between her legs. Millie was jerked back to the current reality by the feel of a warm, wet mouth sucking on her right nipple. She looked down, the hand between her legs was attached to Faye's arm and the mouth sucking on her nipple belonged to Balinda.

Millie hated her body for responding to her abusers, more than anything Millie wanted to turn off the nerves coming from her breasts and pussy so her body could not be controlled so easily. As hard as she tried, Millie could not stop the moan that seemed to fight its way up from her lungs as if it had a mind of its own. Tami turned around, and Judith looked at her in the rearview mirror.

"What a total lesbo slut," Tami said scornfully, "she couldn't wait to climb on top of me and start fucking when she came into our bedroom." Just as Millie opened her mouth to protest the truthfulness of Tami's claim, Balinda firmly nipped Millie's nipple with her teeth and Faye pinched her clitoris. Like a Pavlovian dog responding to a bell, a louder, lustier, moan escaped Millie's mouth instead of the words she intended.

"Look at that," Judith added still watching in the rearview mirror, "she moans like a whore making a porno movie as soon as another female touches her." Millie could find no words to adequately describe the depths of the humiliation she was feeling. When they arrived at the hall where the rehearsal was to take place, the evil gang of four rushed Millie from the car and into the building as quickly as they could and ordered her not to pull at the bottom of her dress. As Millie stood just inside the door, painfully aware of her erect nipples and the puffy, lubricant covered pussy lips peeking out from underneath the dress, everyone turned to look at her. Besides her father, there were several women and an older, dignified looking man with a beard who Millie was to learn was the celebrant who would perform the marriage ceremony. Millie could feel her face burning with embarrassment.

"Stop that," Judith hissed, slapping Millie's hands away from her exposed pussy, "if I've dressed you to display some portion of your anatomy, don't you dare cover yourself." Until Judith slapped her hands away, Millie had not been aware that she was covering herself. It was just a natural response to having people, including her father, looking at her naked cunt. Millie tried to move behind Judith and her daughters when her father separated himself from the small group of people at the other end of the hall, and started walking towards them. The other four females closed ranks behind Millie and would not allow her to hide.

"How are all my beautiful women?" Nick held out his arms like he intended to hug them all, then stepped back and looked more closely at his daughter. "You really look good enough to eat when you give up your baggy clothes. I think you and I both owe Judith a big thank you for making you dress like the lovely young woman you are."

"Sexy you mean," Judith said just loud enough for Millie and her daughters to hear as she took Nicks arm and, turning him around, started walking him back toward the other end of the hall, "she's already seduced two of my daughters."

"Oh, really?" Nick asked looking back over his shoulder at the four identically and slutilly dressed females walking behind them. "Which ones?"

"Now, now, let's let the kids have their little secrets. Just be glad all my children are girls or your young daughter might not still be a virgin." Millie heard a chuckle coming from her father that sounded almost lustful, she couldn't believe that her own father seemed to be happy about his fourteen-year-old daughter having sex, even if it was with another female.

The double doors slammed open and the seamstress rushed in with dresses on hangers held high up off the floor with both hands over her head. Judith and her three daughters turned and, squealing like little girls on Christmas morning, rushed back down the isle to meet her. Millie followed them with considerably less enthusiasm. She wasn't getting a dress, but anything was better than hanging out with the group talking to her father. Millie wasn't sure what was upsetting her more, that her soon to be stepmother was forcing her to wear a dress that completely exposed her pussy and outlined her breasts more obscenely than if they were naked; that her father seemed to approve of the ultra slutty dresses in general and seemed to not notice at all that his daughter was walking around exposed in this way; or that he completely ignored, or just plane didn't notice, that her long hair was gone. Millie had been sure that Judith forcing her to cut her hair would have gotten an angry response from her father. Ignoring the group at the other end of the hall, Judith and her daughters stripped naked and then tried on the wedding dresses without even pretending to hide themselves from view.

"This," Judith said, holding up a tuxedo that the seamstress had brought to the hall with the dresses, "is for you, you're going to be the ring bearer. Now take off your dress so you can try it on." Millie looked pointedly at the group milling around her father; most of whom were complete strangers to her.

"Oh, puh-lease," Judith said in a mocking tone, "you think any of them care if your naked or not? You think you're going to look any more like a whore naked than you do wearing that dress?" Millie could feel her face once again turning red from humiliation and her eyes filled with tears as she pulled the dress over her head then put on the tuxedo. She quickly discovered that there was no shirt with the tuxedo, just phony shirt cuffs that slipped on her wrists, and a phony shirt front that hooked around her neck and waist. Her nipples rubbed against the inside of the phony shirt front and, even after putting on the trousers and jacket, Millie felt naked and exposed.

"OK, girls, save it for the wedding," Judith said as she stripped her wedding dress off and pulled the tight, stretchy, slutty dress back on. Judith's daughters and Millie followed her example. It took Millie a little longer to get out of the tuxedo and by the time she gave it back to the seamstress, her dress was gone. Looking around, with panic rapidly threatening to choke her, Millie noticed Tami's grin and that her right hand was behind her back.

"Give me the dress," Millie could hear the demand and the panic mixed in her voice. When Millie lunged for the dress behind Tami's back Tami tossed the dress to Balinda. Millie tried to cover her nakedness as she moved toward Balinda. When Millie got close, Balinda tossed the dress to Faye.

"Please," Millie begged looking into Faye's eyes while she walked toward Judith's middle daughter. Millie felt crushed when Faye, of all people, tossed the dress back to Tami.

"I can't help it," Faye explained with a shrug, "I like having you naked." Millie looked over at Judith pleading with her eyes for her soon top be step mom to do something, not that she really expected her to. Tami held the dress out to the almost hysterical naked girl then, just as Millie reached out to take it, Tami tossed it over Millie's head back over to Faye. Millie tried to decide if she should continue to run in circles trying to get the dress away from her tormentors, or if she should just collapse into a sobbing naked heap on the floor.

"Come on girls," Judith said with an amused chuckle, "stop your games, we have a wedding to rehearse." Judith's three daughters followed her to the far end of the hall. Millie had no choice but to go along with them making grabs for her dress as they walked.

"We're going to practice walking down the isle," the celebrant announced, from the other end of the hall. Millie managed to snatch her dress from Balinda's hands and pull it over her head just as the celebrant indicated for her to start walking. Millie pulled at the bottom of her dress trying to stretch it to cover her crotch, and wondered yet again why her father would let these people do these things to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.