Cumpire - Cover

Cumpire

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cumpire... sort of like a vampire, but she's come to suck something else... :)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Oral Sex   Transformation  

I chuckled and put the car in drive, pulling away from the curb. I pulled onto the interstate while she got herself under control once more, pulling her dress down and sitting next to me. She sat against the door as far away from me as possible. I was kind of glad because there was quite a bit of traffic on the road and I needed to concentrate.

"Tell me about ye, childe..." she said, holding onto the door handle with both hands.

"My name is Edward Milroy, I told you the truth about that. Where are we going by the way?" I asked, heading south on the interstate.

"Keep going south until ye can go south no longer." she said.

"What? Like Florida?"

"Aye, that is what it is called. We can arrange a boat to go to my island in the Keys."

I nodded. "Well, there's not much to tell. I'm a student at Clemson, but I do most of my work from home. In fact, I do most of my stuff from home. I was diagnosed with my condition soon after puberty. It's usually a few days before I can cum that much, but you just nursed about 2 months worth of cum out of me, all in the span of an hour."

"Tell me what normally happens when ye get excited." Her grip on the door handle was like iron. I was waiting for her to break the handle off the door.

"Why are you holding on like that?" I asked motioning to her hands with my head.

"I am not used to driving, and I want more. Ye have filled all of my cavities but one." she gasped, shuddering.

"Wait... so, you need me to do you in the ass or something." One of her hands came off the handle and reached for me, but she forced herself back.

"Yesssssss" she moaned, frustrated. Here I was on I95 going south, literally out in the middle of nowhere with a nymphomaniac vampire who existed on male ejaculation. Who wanted me to fuck her in the ass. Hmmm, what should I do?

I spied a reststop sign and pulled into the station. It was one of the older jobs, but it looked like it would suit our needs. I pulled into a spot and shut off the engine. "Is there anyway you can NOT scream?"

She thought for a minute, began to speak, and then shut her mouth again. "Nay, keep going."

"No, what were you going to say?"

"Nothing, it's too much to ask..."

"No. What?"

Her eyes opened and she looked at me. Her eyes were deep and hypnotic. "You could let me bite you, but you would become my servant, and I would not jeapordize this thing we have."

"Do it"

She shook her head violently. "Nay, I daren't. Not when I am so close to a solution."

I slid across the seat and ran my hand over her breast. "Do it. I want you to. You are the closest thing to allowing me to be normal again. Please..." I squeezed her nipple and her eyes shot open.

Several things happened all at once. I was propelled into the backseat somehow as Vandia became a blur of motion. As my body hit the seat, I felt her hot breath on my throat, her teeth touching the skin, yet not breaking through. Her hands held me easily against the seat, but honestly I had no desire to struggle.

"What are ye?" she whispered, her eyes wide as she slowly leaned back against the front of the seat. She pulled down the front of the dress, ripping it slightly, bearing her breasts. "Smell my breast, child" she whispered, coming closer to me. I opened my mouth, but her hand on my chest pushed me back against the seat.

"SMELL, not taste!" she said vehemently.

I moved my head closer to her firm breast, longing to cup it and suck on her nipple, but knowing she'd throw me back. I inhaled deeply through my nose, smelling honey suckle, trees, flowers, and other things you'd smell in a deep forest glade. I told her so.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.