I See You - Cover

I See You

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Guy's daughter doesn't like the fact that Daddy's having to resort to relieving himself in the bathroom, so she plans something special...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

"Holy shit" I thought to myself, rubbing sleep from my eyes.

I looked on the bed to see Sandy, but she was gone. I had had a wild night of really awesome sex with my daughter's college roommate, so much so that I crashed so hard I hadn't heard her leave.

I got up to take a leak and saw the clock said 9am. As I was relieving myself, I saw a note stuck to the mirror. It was a number with the area code for my daughters school, but it wasn't Angela's number. I shook the few drops off and slid my cock back into my boxers, pulling the note off the mirror as I walked out.

I sat on the bed and dialed the number, not even wondering what to expect. The last 24 hours were more than I ever could have imagined.

The ringer rang several times before someone picked up and said

"Hello?"

I answered saying, "Hi, this is Angela Whitten's dad Drew. Is she there?"

"Sure, hold on a sec."

"Daddy?" I heard Angela's voice say from the other side of the room.

"Daddy?" she said into the phone. I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was thinking she might be in some serious trouble.

"You've got some explaining to do peanut..." I said in as stern a voice as I could muster. I pretty much failed miserably because she started to giggle.

"Oh Daddy, cut it out. You know it was exactly what you needed."

I chose to remain silent but a small chuckle escaped anyway. I decided not to fight it. "Thanks Peanut. Sandy is lovely."

"Heh, better be careful Dad, Sandy's been bragging about you all morning. Gotta jet to class, I love you!"

She hung up before I had a chance to say anything to her about the experience or tell her I loved her too, but she knew both already without me telling her. I cleaned myself up, checked out of the hotel and drove home. Small feelings of guilt started building up about my wife, cut off by a voice in my head sounding a lot like Angela's telling me to get on with my life.

That in mind, I decided to try to do just that. I placed an ad in several papers and got several hits on my email about it, but nothing seemed to catch my fancy. Besides, it'd be hard to compete with Sandy anyway, especially the perfect curves to her hourglass figure. Yum!

I went out on a few dates that really didn't go anywhere. They all just didn't feel right. Then I got a response from someone named Nadine.

Looking up her profile, she looked really beautiful, but really young.

I almost didn't respond, but I figured what the hell. I'm only 40, I'm in great shape, and if it comes down to it, I have a nice big dick.

I emailed her back and we agreed to meet at a bar on 17th street. I was pretty nervous because I really wanted to get a good look at this girl if her profile was any indication.

I sat at the bar and ordered a few scotches, waiting the 15 min or so when she'd show. the bar was pretty noisy, so much so that I wasn't sure it'd really make sense to stay here since we prolly couldn't talk over it. I was looking at the back of the bar when I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

"Nick?"

"Nadine?" I said, trying to keep my jaw from dropping on the floor. She was MAYBE 22, 5'3", asian, and dressed in a short black dress that left little to the imagination. I stood, offering her my seat, trying to regain my composure. Her profile picture made her seem very cute, but this girl was hotter than anything... her and Sandy would have a hard time convincing me who was better looking. She sat down in my seat, crossed her legs and laid a hand on my arm as she turned to the bartender.

"Vodka and cranberry, Mike." she said in a clear voice.

"You got it babe." the bartender answered. I looked at him and he winked at me. I turned back to speak and found her face very close to mine. She waited about 2 seconds, her smile curving up slowly before she kissed me with full warm lips. Her hand curved around my face and pulled me down into it. I had to admit I didn't know another soul was in the place for that long 15 seconds.

"Ahh" she sighed. "Now that's out of the way. I hate that awkward shit, don't you?"

My eyes widened. "Sorry, not used to women like you. You get exactly what you want, don't you?"

Her grin was devilish, making the base of my cock twitch. Her eyes and her look promised quite a bit. I was hoping I wasn't readin things incorrectly when I moved in closer to her, she uncrossed her legs and pulled me between them. Mike gave her the drink as I held up my glass for a refill and pointed at my money on the bar. "Another for me, let me get hers, and have something yourself, k?"

Mike smiled and nodded. He put three shotglasses on the bar, filled them with melon liquer and said "Salud!" as he pounded his shot.

Nadine and I downed ours as well, my insides getting warmer by the second.

Nadine pulled me down so she could bring her mouth closer to my ear.

The bar was getting louder. "Lets go before we lose our voices!" I nodded and pushed the rest of my money at Mike for a tip. He shook my hand, winked at Nadine and went down the bar to help someone else.

We walked out into the much quieter side street, holding the door for her as she went out. I offered her my coat as it was fairly cold and getting colder and she looked like her thin dress wouldn't provide much warmth. She took my long coat and my hand and started walking.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.