I See You - Cover

I See You

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Guy's daughter doesn't like the fact that Daddy's having to resort to relieving himself in the bathroom, so she plans something special...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

"Yeah Honey, I understand. No, no, it's cool. We can celebrate my birthday next weekend. Yeah, I know. Maybe I'll go by myself. Yeah, don't worry honey. Feel better, I love you."

"Shit" I muttered to myself. I was looking forward to spending the weekend with my daughter Angela. She was supposed to come home from school and go into the city for dinner and a show. Now I had two tickets to 'Wicked' and I did not feel like going by myself. Knowing my daughter, she'd ask me how it was and what it was about and I am bad at lying.

It was 3pm and she was supposed to be home now and we were supposed to start getting ready. I went about getting ready, spending time on grooming my sideburns and shaving and all that. Felt like a million bucks getting into my gray pinstripe to celebrate my 42nd birthday alone. Ran a comb through my hair once and grabbed my keys to head into the city. Figured I could get a drink or two before I sat down to dinner. I walked out the back door and around to the driveway to see a red ford mustang blocking my volvo. The woman behind the wheel was breathtaking as she put an arm out the window and motioned me closer with her finger.

Walking over to her side of the car, I took in her beauty. Long wavy blond hair framed a stunning face with sculpted cheekbones and dazzling blue eyes. "Evening, Sunshine" she drawled sexily, referring to my short blond hair. "Going somewhere?" She shifted subtly in her seat, the motion causing her large breasts to sway slightly in the tight top she was wearing.

"Who are you?" I asked in a dry raspy, oh my god what happened to all of the spit in my mouth, kind of voice.

"I'm Sandy, and I'm your date." She tilted her head and winked at me.

"Pardon? My date?" She nodded and hit a switch, unlocking the door.

"Angela's sorry, and I am her apology. Get in Sugar..." she said as she raised a red painted fingernail to her teeth. Not knowing what else to do, I went around and got in. Putting on my seatbelt, I took in her form as she grabbed the seat and turned her body so she could see thru the back window. The motion thrust her perfect breasts almost right in my face. I could see her nipples poking through the material, obviously without a bra.

She turned suddenly as we finished backing out and paused, catching my eye. "Like em?" She giggled and peeled out down the street.

Switching gears with the shift made her breasts dance in her dress.

"Angela didn't want you to go alone baby, so she asked me if I wanted to take her place. I've wanted to see the show for a while, so it was a huge bonus for me." My ego deflated partially until she said, "But if she had told me how HOT you were, it wouldn't have mattered what show it was." I could tell she was watching me stare at her from the corner of her eye.

"Jump on the LIE Sandy" was all I could think to say. She chatted about school and being in New York, and how awesome it was to hang out with Angela all the time and generally compimented me until I got over my shock and began returning the complements. She pulled up outside the restaurant I had reservations for and I had to chuckle at the valet's expression as he helped her out of her car. She wore a sleeveless white dress with a collar pulled all the way up to her neck. I admired the generous swell of her breasts as she took my arm and we went inside. We were seated after a few minutes and for the first time in a very long time, I enjoyed being out with a woman besides my wife Gail or Angela. Sandy's southern twang was just enough to be sexy and not too much to be annoying.

We walked slowly over to the theatre, her arm in mine, her chest pressed up against the back of my bicep. I thought her nipple would bore a hole in my jacket it was so hot. She moved in so close at one point during the show that I naturally slipped a hand around her shoulder to rest it on the chair back. Watching the show I couldn't help glancing down every once in a while at her perfect chest, my hand moving to her shoulder on it's own. She reached up with her left hand to twine our fingers together, resting it on the top of her chest. After a while she took her hand away and held mine where it was when I tried to move it back to her shoulder. She put her hand on my leg and stroked it slowly. Saying my dick got hard would be ridiculous since it was already hard as a rock from watching her walk in on my arm in the dress she was wearing. But it did get harder to the point where I squirmed a bit to adjust it more comfortably.

She stretched up to whisper in my ear, putting her breast fully into my hand. "We're against the side row in the back of the mezzanine. No one can see, so fondle to your hearts content Sugah..." Her breath tickled my ear and electrified my skin. Her hand moved over my cock, stroking it gently as my hand cupped her generous breast. Thankfully the two seats to my left were empty and the usher was no where in sight. I missed the last 20 minutes of the play, lost in her scent and her breasts. The lights came up, bringing us back to ourselves. I offered her my jacket, glancing down at her erect nipples when she looked at me questioningly. She shrugged her shoulders into it and moved out into the isle. We made our way out to the street where she turned and walked in the opposite direction of my car.

"Sandy, we're this way" I yelled over the Manhattan traffic. I figured it was about 10:30 or so, the night air chill, but not cold. The temperature did nothing to lessen the steel snake in my pants.

"No we ain't Shug... get your buns over heyah" she tossed back, glancing coyly over her shoulder.

I caught up and offered her my elbow, which she naturally pressed her boob into. Walking about two blocks in silence, she stopped outside the Waldorf. She turned and faced me, taking the jacket off. I was not prepared to drop her off just yet and was about to say so when she put a long finger against my lips. She put both hands on either side of my face and kissed me like I haven't been kissed in a very long time. Her breasts pressed against my chest as her tongue found its way between my lips. Her mouth was soft and tender as I gathered her into my arms. She kissed me for a long time before pulling away and stepping back.

She reached in her purse and pulled out a key. Stepping in to kiss me once more, she ended it more quickly pressing the key into my hand.

"15 minutes, room 702. Don't disappoint me baby..." she said, flashing her dazzling smile. The doorman held the door open, shaking his head at me. I heard him mutter "Lucky Bastard" under his breath as I went in. I stopped, smiled at him, and said, "It's my birthday..." He smiled and I went inside.

Glancing at my watch, I walked to the bar and ordered a scotch. Downing half in one gulp helped still my nerves. I felt like I was in highschool again, waiting to get my first lay. I couldn't wait to lose myself in her body, smell her hair, clutch her to me..."Whoa" I said to myself, downing the other half.

Twelve minutes later found me outside the door of room 702. It was a corner room, nice and isolated from the closest room. I did not know what the plan was, but the large part of me that was aching in my pants overrode any feelings of guilt over my dead wife. Angela's words about how long it had been floated back to me. In fact it had been 7 years since I had been with a woman. Mentally steeling myself for whatever was about to come, I popped a mint in my mouth and put the key in the slot. The little light changed from red to green and I opened the door.

The light swayed and flickered as I realized it was candlelight.

"Hello?" I called faintly, still not believing I was about to be with a 20 year old knockout.

"Come in, Shugah" a voice called breathily. I stepped through the foyer of the room over to the bed. As I cleared the small sink, I saw the rest of the room. Candles were strewn about, throwing perfumed scents into the room. The strongest of which was Jasmine. Standing next to the bed was Sandy.

Her blonde hair was swept up away from her neck, the white dress gone.

The teddy she wore was as black as the sheer silk stockings she was wearing. Her large breasts held the teddy so far out from her body that I could see that she was wearing a garter and no panties, wisps of pubic hair peeking out from between her legs. She walked slowly over to where I stood stunned, smiling lazily, her eyes half closed with lust. She kissed me deeply, drowning me in her lips and tongue. Her hands pulled the jacket off my shoulders, allowing me to run my hands down her arms, our lips still playing languidly together. She tasted of mint and perfume as she pulled my shirt out and reached up for my tie.

"Gotta get you out a these clothes Nick... wanna feel your skin" to which I simply nodded, slipping my tie loose as she unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled it loose as she got the last button open and ran her hands through the hair on my chest. Unbuttoning the cuffs over my head, she hugged her tits into my chest, her eyes drawing me down for another kiss. I knew at this point that I probably had lipstick all over my mouth, but her hands on my pants soon distracted me. I let my shirt slide off my shoulders and arms, and wrapped them around her as I got my shoes off and she let my unbuttoned pants slide to the ground. She pulled back and looked down at my manhood, her breath catching in her throat.

"Mmmmm nice and thick" she chuckled, pulling me closer as she sat down on the bed. Without so much as a thought, she took my cock in her mouth. She ran her gorgeous lips over the head and down the sides as she took more and more of it into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down over it, her fingers playing with my balls.

"Mmmm Nick, so tasty already... You gonna cum for me?" she asked mockingly. I knew by now that she had tasted my precum because it was leaking out of the tip as she jerked my cock up and down, looking up at me with wanton eyes.

"You put that thing back in your mouth and do what you were doing before and I can guarantee it!" I said, flexing my cock in her hands. She grinned devilishly and inhaled it once more. One hand was at the base turning around the base and the other was playing with my balls. I felt it start and warned her with a loud grunt before exploding into the back of her mouth. She pulled me almost all the way out and set just her lips around the hole in my cock, her hands still jerking me off and playing with my nuts. I emptied my balls into her mouth in four or five thick shots, heat and energy shooting through my body. I was dizzy with the release. She took advantage of my uneasy state to pull me onto the bed. I landed on my side beside her, staring into her blue eyes.

She smiled. "Pent up eh?" She giggled at her own joke, making her tits dance inside the teddy. I leaned in to kiss her, causing her to pull back. "You just came in my mouth and now you're going to kiss me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.