Driving Test - Cover

Driving Test

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2005 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Jason lives in the city with the motto "Safest Roads in the Country". Can he pass the test and how can he practice?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

"Please, Tessa!" begged Jason. "Please!"

"No!" said Tessa again. She shook her head vehemently. "I just don't like it when it gets sticky like that."

Her boyfriend had his pants and underwear partly down while he lay on her bed. He held his erect cock.

"Come on," begged Jason. He hated to beg but what else could he do?

She didn't mind touching his dick or stroking it, but when it got sticky with pre-cum she didn't want anything to do with it.

"No, Jason!" Tessa said.

"I'm going to be 17 next week," Jason whined. "You got to help me be ready for the test."

"I can't." She shook her head.

Jason couldn't believe it. It wasn't like he asked for sex. He knew they weren't ready for that. He lifted his hips and pulled his shorts and jeans back up. He rolled to a sitting position.

"You're not going to help me?"

"I'm sorry, Jason." She slowly shook her head. "It's just too ... yuck ... when it gets like that." Her facial expression said more than her words.

Jason stood up.

"I still want to go out with you," Tessa said.

"I'm not breaking up with you, but I thought you'd understand," he replied. "You already have your license." Tessa turned 17 two months ago.

"You know girls are different, so we're automatically safer."

Jason knew that. It was a stupid thing for him to say.

"I just thought you cared enough to help me pass my test," he said.

She looked at the ground. It wasn't that she didn't care it was just... "I can't."

Jason walked home.


"What's wrong?" Mom said. Her son came into the house with a huge scowl on his face.

"I can take the test for the first time next week and Tessa won't help me study!" Jason bemoaned. "I can't believe it!"

"Well, some girls just take more time to get used to it," Mom said softly.

"Why does it have to be my girlfriend?" he said. "This sucks."

Jason looked at Jennie, his sister, at the kitchen table. She was doing her homework, but right now she listened with a bemused smile on her face.

Jason knew Jennie helped one of her former boyfriends study when she was only 13. She was 14 now.

"It's okay," Mom said soothingly. "There's no limit to how many times you can take the test."

"But you can only take it once a week," he said.

"No guy passes it on the first time," Mom stated.

"I just want to pass as soon as I can so I can be more independent."

Mom wanted this for her son too. Every parent wants their children to grow up into independent adults. All she could do was comfort. "You'll pass soon enough."

"It will take longer if I don't practice," he said.

An idea struck him.

"Jennie? Will you help me?" he asked.

Her face changed from humor at her big brother's predicament to utter distaste. "What? No way!"

"Please!" he said. He especially hated begging his little sister.

"Yuck! My own brother!"

"Why don't you help him?" said Mom. It wasn't a bad idea.

Jennie looked at Mom liked she was crazy for agreeing. "But it's..."

Mom interrupted. "Why don't you help out your brother?"

Jennie's face showed irritation.

Mom continued. "Go sit in the car. The keys are on my dresser."

Jason smiled happily. "Thanks, Mom." He headed back to the bedrooms.

Mom saw her daughter's displeasure. "It's just one time. We should help each other as a family."

"Ashley never helped Alex," Jennie said referring to the neighbors a few doors down.

"Maybe she did and she never told you," Mom replied.

Jennie thought about it. She still didn't like the idea of helping Jason, but her Mom committed her to it.

"This one time only," Jennie said.

"Thanks, dear," Mom said.

Jason came back with the keys.


They headed into the garage. Jason clicked the remote and got into the driver's seat of the 6-year old Toyota SUV. Jennie got into the passenger seat.

Jason looked at his sister excitedly. He reached for her.

Jennie slapped his hands down. "Make it realistic! Put your hands on the wheel. You'll need to stay in control."

Jason knew she made a good point.

Jennie would be able to easily get her license in three years. Girls had it so easy. It was so much harder for boys living in the city with the motto "Safest Roads in the Country".

Jason put his hands on the steering wheel. He glanced down as Jennie started to lean down toward him.

"Keep your eyes forward!" she growled. She didn't want him to watch.

"A guy would look some," he said."

"But I haven't done anything yet!"

"Okay, okay!" Jason sometimes wished he was an only child. Sisters could be such bitches.

Jennie undid his jeans belt, the button, and unzipped them. She reached through his boxers and grabbed his dick, Jason felt good as his dick was pulled out into the cool air.

"I see you're ready," she said. "That helps."

"Of course," he said. What would anyone expect?

Jennie sucked off all six of the steady boyfriends she ever had. She dated other guys of course, but she only sucked the six. It was only Dave she helped study for the test and it was just the one time. He was the only older boy she ever went out with. He wanted to go too far with her. She wasn't ready for that.

Jennie found that brother Jason's dick was the third largest in the now seven erect dicks she ever sucked. He was a little bigger than she expected. He was just a little smaller than Phil.

"Eyes straight ahead!" she snapped. How did he expect to pass?

Jason never thought of his sister in a sexual manner. Why would he? However since she was about to go down on him, he realized his sister was very cute. No wonder she always had a boyfriend.

Jason groaned when her lips slid down his dick and her tongue rubbed against it. He glanced down but all he could see was her brown hair bouncing as she moved up and down his dick. He gripped the steering wheel tighter and stared out. He pretended he was taking the test.

Jennie went to work. She'd bring him off quickly but not rush it too much. If she was going to do this, she might as well enjoy it some too. She would see what kind of reactions she could get from him.

Jason groaned out deeply. He looked down. However she did that suction felt very good. She kept changing what she was doing. It all felt great. He didn't know she was so skilled. It didn't compare to Katie's performance and certainly not to Erika's. The fact that it was his own sister diminished the enjoyment, but there was just no disputing that his sister was good.

"Hey!" Jennie said. She rose up when she felt his hand on the back of her head.

Jason quickly put it back on the wheel.

"Sorry!" he said. That was stupid. Much too easy to get into an accident.

Jennie licked up Jason's drooling pre-cum. The way her brother groaned, she knew he would cum soon. She tightened her lips around his dick and forcefully moved up and down.

"Ahhh!" he cried out. After just a couple of more slides of her mouth on his dick, his cum burst out. He felt a swallowing motion.

Jennie drank it down. Her brother gave her a whole lot more than she expected.

"That was a lot of load," she said when he finished cumming and she swallowed it all.

"Thanks for helping me study," he said.

"Sure," she replied. "How do you think you did?"

"I probably need more practice."

Jennie sat up in her seat. "Not from me." She opened the door. She looked back at her brother. "I need to get a drink. What have you been eating? You have a strange aftertaste."

He shrugged.


Jason sat excitedly in the SUV. He aced the written test and passed the eye exam. All he needed to do was pass the driving test. He looked at the orange cones in the large lot laid out before him. At last! He was finally on the test range!

He waited for his evaluator to join him in the vehicle and they would begin.

The passenger door opened and the evaluator sat down.

Jason caught his breath. She was gorgeous! Blonde hair with big boobs. Her white top stretched over those tits and exposed a firm belly.

"Hi. I'm Candy," she said. "Ready?"

He stared. He realized she asked him a question. "Ummm ... yeah. Yes! I'm ready."

"Good," she said. "Do you have any questions before you begin?"

"Uh ... how old are you?"

She smiled. "23. I've been working here 3 years." She looked at her paperwork on her clipboard. "This your first time to take the test?"

He nodded.

Candy put the clipboard on the floor board. "Let's begin. Just drive and follow the signs."

"Okay," he said. He started the car. He just wanted to look at this gorgeous woman, but he was here for a more important reason. He slowly headed off.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.