Lonely Wives - Cover

Lonely Wives

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - guy cuts lawns for his Mom's friends and gets a little extra for his trouble...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex  

The next few days were pretty quiet in comparison to the last two. What 16 yr old kid can say that he gets paid to have sex with hot older women... oh yeah, and fix their pools. When I say older women, I am not talking about rich 50-60 year old women. I am talking about friends of my mom's. My mom is 36 years old and in great shape. She's got long brown hair, a figure I was quickly realizing was seriously hot, and in great shape. She had a bunch of friends from the club she hung out with and played tennis with a lot. She had mentioned that I had been pretty handy with fixing and taking care of our pool one day when one of them had asked me to come over and take a look at hers.

Her friends are mostly trophy wives of older execs. 25-35, hot, curvy, and sexy as hell. Patty Johnson and Jenny Kelleher had been my first two clients and hot for a 16 year old who could outlast them. When I whipped out my 12 incher and got to work on them, I really went to work. I did take care of their pools, but I was more interested in taking care of their plumbing. Patty had been my first, and whoa what a first. Jenny had been kinkier, hiding someone in her closet while we had sex on her bed. I was dying to know who it was, but Jenny asked me not to, but let me fuck her in the ass. Who cares about who's in the closet when you have a tight hot hole to fuck.

Mom came in while I was sitting reading comics on my bed. She sat down next to me, pulling the comic down. I noticed that her clothes were a lot tighter than usual, and that she was wearing makeup that turned her from really pretty to fucking hot.

"Wow Mom, you look awesome!" I said.

She smiled, her full ruby lips shining. "Thanks Dunk. Patty called just now. I think she's got another one for you." She reached across me, putting a piece of paper on my side table. When she did so, her soft tits dragged across my arm. Her nipple was rock hard.

"umm, okay, thanks mom..."

"I'm going out. I'll be back sometime late tonight. Do you think you can handle yourself?"

"She's going out late?" I thought to myself, looking at the slip of paper with the address on it. "Sweet, I can spend longer at this house."

"Uh yeah, I can handle it. Have a good time Mom."

She stood up and stretched, shoving her heavy breasts out in front of her. "Oh, I will. Trust me."

Feeling puzzled, I watched her sway out the door. Visions of my hot mother danced in my head for a few until I looked at the paper. It said, 'Emily Holsten, 22 Dartmouth, 11am SHARP'. I glanced at the clock, seeing it was already 10:15.

I scrambled into a tight pair of cutoffs and a tee shirt, ran downstairs, inhaled a bowl of cereal, and ran to the garage. I had left everything in the small trailer behind my bike from the last time, so I just jumped on, put on my shades, and rode my bike across town again. It seemed like I was always coming up 'The Hill' for sex, and I didn't mind a bit. Hot, rich wives were waiting to fuck me. Who was I to complain?

I looked at my watch, seeing I had just a few minutes to get to the house. I sped up my pedaling, turning the corner and riding up the driveway with a minute to spare. The door to my right opened before I had a chance to pop the kickstand. A tall willowy blonde woman stood there wrapped in a long flowered robe. She had left enough of it closed to hold her large breasts in, but not much more.

"Hey Sugar, why don't you just leave all that there and come inside?" she drawled in a thick southern accent. She was about two inches shorter than me and stacked. She was a cross between Marilyn Monroe and Brittney Spears and 100% hot luscious mama!

"Yes Ma'am"

"Oh sugar, cut that ma'am shit. It makes me feel old." she pouted, sticking out a pouty red lip. She was made up really nicely, her hair done in that hot looking, messy kind of way, and as I walked through the door, she let the robe open more and more. I couldn't tear my eyes from her creamy white skin as more and more of it was exposed, revealing deep cleavage and a light dusting of freckles across her large breasts. About the only thing covered was her nipples since I could see her areola were dark and wide. I looked into her eyes and saw her staring back at me, a coy look in her eyes.

"So you gonna try to take care of me big boy?" she said grinning slyly. As she said it, she slid the robe off her shoulders and down to her wrists. The effect exposed her mammoth chest for my viewing and boy oh boy what a chest. She slowly opened her robe to expose a flat hard stomach and a fluff of blond hair between her legs.

"It just keeps getting better" I whispered to myself. She chuckled in a low sexy way.

"Sugar, you don't know the half of it. Come on inside."

She took my hand and pulled me through the kitchen into the front hallway. Rather than go upstairs, we walked into a recessed den, with leather couches, a mini-bar, and a huge screen TV. She held my hand, pulling me to the couch and sat down next to me.

"Duncan baby, couple things first. Just so you know, my husband is in Colorado fucking his girlfriend right now, so you don't have to worry about him. Yeah, I pay the little tart quite a bit to keep his sorry ass busy. He thinks he so sly..." She was sitting fairly close to me, I could smell the intoxicating perfume coming off of her. She reached out to me, her big boobs brushing against my arm as she began pulling off my t-shirt.

"I want to ask you something, and I need you to be totally honest with me, okay?" I nodded, allowing her to pull the shirt over my head.

"Okay, good. What did you think of someone watching you from the closet at Jenny K's house?"

"At first I was kinda mad," I began, watching her frown slightly. "I wanted to know who it was, but more than that, I wanted to see them too. If they are gonna be watching me, I want a show too, ya know?"

She smiled, showing a lot of teeth. "So you wouldn't mind her watching again, as long as she's in the room?"

I shook my head, "No, I think that would be pretty cool. Finally get a look at who she is."

She grinned, saying "She's wearing a mask because we don't want to give away her identity."

She stood and put one foot on the couch to my side, her robe opening completely. I was staring at a beautiful blonde bush, creamy thighs and big tits. "Uh, sure, that's cool." I muttered, mesmerized by my wanting to lick her pussy.

"mmm, good!" she said, dropping her leg and saying, "Okay... come on out." She dropped the robe off her body completely, laid down on the couch next to me and took my hand, pulling me towards her. She held my face in her hands, kissing me passionately. Her lips were soft and slick with lipstick, her tongue warm and slippery. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her sideways into me so we could lie facing each other, her ass facing outwards. My hands explored her back and shoulders for a few minutes, getting warmed up. This was a lot nicer approach to it rather than just throw down, fuck fuck fuck...

"Too many clothes..." a voice whispered behind me. I looked over the back of the couch to see a pair of bright blue eyes in a dark leather mask. A blonde pony tail stuck out the top of the semi-full mask. Whoever it was, I could see their mouth as they repeated, "Too many clothes..." Her lipstick was a dark purple and covered her full sensuous lips as she licked them. I realized she was talking about me. Emily's hands were on my button and fly before I realized what was happening. I looked at the mystery woman staring at my pants being unfastened by Emily's hands, and then slowly pushed down by her feet. My cock slid out onto the couch, touching Emily leg. She reached one hand down, wrapping it around the width of it, hissing her pleasure. "Ooooh, it's this big and it's not even totally hard."

"Mmmmm Hmmmm! It's a lot nicer close up Duncan." the mystery woman whispered in a low voice. I turned my hips so I was lying on my back, Emily dropping to her knees on the floor next to me. She started running her hands up and down the length softly, teasing me but never touching the head. It quickly got thick and hard in her hands, allowing her to put her lips around the large spongy head. I watched it disappear into her mouth a little bit at a time. I looked up at 'Lady' and saw she was mesmerized by the fact that my cock was disappearing into Emily's mouth. She bobbed up and down, running her tongue along the outside while she played with my balls with one hand.

"God that looks good, Mmmmm Hmmmmm" Lady whispered.

"Why don't you help her?" I asked daringly. I had no inhibitions at this point, so why the hell not?

Obviously Lady didn't have any inhibitions either because she stood up, stark naked. She walked around the end of the couch, and dropped to her knees, adding her hands and lips and tongue to my cock. I now had two beautiful blonde women paying a lot of attention to my long hard dick. I really began to lose control when they each took a side, wrapped their lips around the base, stuck out their tongues, and painfully slowly began moving up my cock. All the while, their tongues were bathing me with spit. They both got to the head at the same time and took turns sucking while the other jacked my dick up and down. When they both grabbed it and played with it, french kissing each other passionately, it was too much. I shifted my hips forward and sprayed hot come all over four big boobs.

I sat back on the couch when they began groping one another, their tongues jammed down each others throat. They kneeled in front of me, mashing their huge tits together, massaging all of my come into their skin. Since I wasn't going to get soft anytime soon, I moved in behind Emily and pushed her back down slowly. Lady laid on her back, guiding Emily face into her crotch. I slid my fingers between her legs and was greeted by a soaking wet snatch. Lady was playing with her nipples and staring at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.