Lonely Wives - Cover

Lonely Wives

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - guy cuts lawns for his Mom's friends and gets a little extra for his trouble...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex  

I stored my stuff in the garage, threw my shirt back on, and went back through the gate. I opened the sliding glass door at the other side of the patio, and went inside. It was cool and dark inside in comparison to the hot, humid morning outside.

I went through the kitchen and into the front hallway, following the sound of Patty's voice. She was obviously talking to someone on the phone when she called out to me, "Duncan, is that you?"

"Yes Mrs. Johnson, it's me."

"Come on up, the plumbing I need you to look at is up here."

I went up the stairs and down the hallway to the right, the tile cold under my bare feet. At the end of the hallway was a large set of double doors, with a huge four-poster bed in middle of the far wall. I walked down to the end of the hallway, saying "I'm done with the pool, it'll take a while to mix the chemicals properly."

"That's great, honey. I'll talk to you on Friday when you get back. I'm going to have Duncan check out the plumbing up here. Yes. Jenni's son, Duncan. Will do. Kisses!"

The whole conversation had been behind a dressing screen. "That was my husband, he's in Saudi working on another damn contract. Let me just call your mom fast. Be quiet, k?"

I waited where I was, hearing her rustle around with things behind the screen.

"Hey Jenibabe... It's Patty. Can I borrow your son for some other stuff? Roger's out of town and there's a problem with my plumbing. Really? Oh you are so great. And of course I am going to pay him hourly!! Yep! No, he's still out by the pool. Uh huh. Yeah, I'll have him call you before he leaves. I might make him dinner if he's lucky. Yeah, I'll give him a ride if it gets too dark. Sure. uh huh. Love you to sweets. BYE!"

"Obviously that was your mom. So..." she said seductively, stepping out from behind the screen, revealing herself. "You want to help me with my plumbing? I think I might needed it plunged..."

She stood there totally naked leaning against the screen, playing with her clit. Her hair was mostly dry and messy, but in a really sexy kind of way. My jaw dropped as she licked her lips, moving towards me. She went behind me, closing the doors. I felt her hands at the bottom of my shirt, lifting it upwards. I could smell her sex on her hand as it moved close to my face. The scent was intoxicating. I lifted it the rest of the way off as she pushed my shorts and underwear off my hips, exposing my hard cock once more.

"Jesus, it's still hard as a rock!" she said, awed. I was pretty impressed myself with the little time it took to get it big and hard again. Come to think of it, I don't think it had gone down at all after the pool. I was distracted in my thoughts by her mouth wrapping around the head of it, her warm breasts nudging my heavy scrotum. I stood there in Patty's bedroom, getting my first blowjob from a woman who looked like the human embodiment of Jessica Rabbit. Her breasts dragged across my hairy balls as she licked up and down the shaft, pausing to swirl her tongue around the top on every pass.

"Mmmm, it's nice and thick and long. You gonna shove this monster in my pussy baby??" The combination of dirty talking, soft firm tits dragging across me, and my first blowjob had me bucking my hips and squirting sperm everywhere in about a second flat. She sucked me into her mouth, swallowing every ropy strand of hot come that came shooting from the base of my balls. "Mmmmmm" she hummed around my cock.

I leaned against the door behind me to catch my breath while she stood up. She put one arm around my waist, her spongy tits on my chest and back as she walked me over to the bed. "Too bad" she said sadly, looking at my cock.

"Too bad what?" I said.

"Too bad you came so fast, it'll take a while to get hard again, won't it?"

I looked down at my pulsing cock. It was still hard as a rock and standing up straight as an arrow. "Um... I dunno. Doesn't feel like it's going down now, so..."

She laid down beside me and grasped it by the base. "I don't believe it, I think it's just as hard. How do you do that?"

I shrugged, "Dunno. Never been this hard before."

She licked her lips and pushed me over onto my back. "I gotta get this inside me right now" she growled as she straddled my hips. I reached down and supported her ass somewhat as she put the fat head at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly lowered her onto me, her hips wiggling as she breathed deeply. I watched the first inch disappear into her slick hot cunt, her hands resting on my chest. I lowered her even further, her hot wet pussy sliding down inch after inch until my cock was half buried in her. "Oh My fucking God. Mmmm holy shit! ung ung ungh" she drawled as inch after inch disappeared inside her, finally stopping with about two inches left to go. I could feel something hard against the tip, keeping me from going any further.

Her eyes were shut tight as she said, "Ungh, I am so full! Uh oh god, it's so fucking big. Turn me over and get on top. Don't try to slam it in me too far, that's my cervix you're hitting and it'll hurt."

I grabbed her around the waist and easily turned her over, being careful not to lunge further into her. Once on her back, she wiggled up towards the head of the bed, putting her hands on the rails of the headboard. I started moving my hips, which pulled my heavy cock out of her pussy. She wailed loudly. "Oh GOD! It's so good!"

I didn't know any better, so I reversed direction and slid it back into her. "Oh GOD! Do it like that baby, nice and slow... Oh SHIT!" as I pulled out and pushed back in a little faster, feeling every vein in my dick drag across every fold inside her. I began learning the depth to take it out to and the depth to push it in to, each stroke stirring my balls even more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.