Lonely Wives - Cover

Lonely Wives

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - guy cuts lawns for his Mom's friends and gets a little extra for his trouble...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex  

There I stood at the end of the bed, my long pole sticking out from my groin, my hot as hell mother now tied up on the bed. It was a large poster type bed, with good things to tie around. Each corner post now had a nylon strap that led down to silk lined cuffs that she tested several times before turning her head and smiling.

"Okay... now you have complete control, but please don't hurt me..."

"I'm in complete control?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah smartass, be nice to me..." she shot back, obviously nervous. A thought occurred to me as I released her legs, and to her confused look, her hands as well. I went into the bathroom, got the babyoil and the astroglide, set them on the table, and began taking the cuffs off. Considering they were velcro and plastic clips, it wasn't much of a cuff.

"What are you doing?" she said confused.

I answered by smiling and putting the cuffs on my hands and feet and lying down on my back. I clipped in my hands, and wiggled my feet for her. "This way, I am at YOUR mercy. Do it at your pace..." I said, leering at her moist pussy.

"Oh WOW!" she squealed. "I've never been the one controlling it!" She practically jumped around on the bed getting my legs into place and secured. I tugged on them and honestly didn't think I could break out of it even if I wanted to. She jumped off the bed saying, "One Sec"

I heard water running and a bit of splashing before she came back out. She climbed up on the bed and straddled me, her pussy hot and wet on my now hard member. She slid up and down the length, coating it with her juices while she thrust her tongue in my mouth and rolled her big tits around on my chest. Her hands travelled the length of my sides, tickling me at turns. She pushed up leaving her hands on my chest, pinching my nipples. Her tits were crammed together and her nipples were rock hard as she took turns licking and biting one of my nipples and then the other. Her pussy was coating my cock in a puddle of her juice.

Sliding up the length, she moved up my body and turned around, presenting her ass. She straddled my face and pulled her cheeks apart, showing me her pink puckered anus.

"Lick it" she breathed.

I licked everything but for a few seconds, causing her to squirm. She intercepted my tongue by moving her ass around and my tongue bathed it, darting along the hole and the skin around it. She cooed loudly, "Again..."

I flattened my tongue and licked it like a lollypop, causing her to gasp. "Oh god... Again"

I shoved my whole face into her crack, licking up, down, around, and finally in as I hardened my tongue and thrust with it. At this point, it was starting to soften so after a thrust or two. "Oh... my... god!" she wailed, her body gyrating around on my thrusting tongue. She pulled away, her hands grabbing for the astroglide.

"If your tongue feels that good" she said while she shakily poured astroglide into her hands, "I can't WAIT to feel your dick in me..." She crouched between my legs, my hard cock sticking up, waiting for her. She ran her hands up and down the shaft, getting me nice and slick, pouring another handful and slicking up her ass.

Moving her body, she positioned her ass above my cock. The feeling of her asscheeks hugging my cock felt amazing. She humped up and down, dragging the heavy head of my dong across her asshole, the strokes getting shorter and shorter, until the motions were moving the head in and out of her asshole. It had tightened up again, but the constant push and pull of my cock head spread the muscle slowly. With a gasp, the head slid into her, causing her to hiss and bite her lip.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.