Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 105

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 105 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Bozo turned on the spotlights by running out the door and down the stairs. He squatted, said hello to Queenie and was on his way back before I reached the fence to say Hi to Queenie myself.

Of course, I had to take a look and see what the setup with the lights was before I made it over there. There were motion sensors hooked up to all four spotlights and any one of them would turn on all the lights. That would be an interesting circuit to design and install. Especially when the fixtures were already up. I wouldn't be surprised if Alex had run some extra wiress here and there to make changes easier down the road. The motion detectors looked like they belonged where they were instead of the afterthought they actually were.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Jill had forgotten to put her hairbrush away so I put it in the drawer with her hair dryer.

She was talking to Bozo as I went into the bedroom, telling him how good he was, what a pretty boy, the usual owner to dog B.S. He seemed to be buying it. She held both sides of his head and kissed him on the nose.

"Go lie down on your rug."

He stood up and headed out, down the hall towards the kitchen.

"Damn, you look good."

She smiled and did a little curtsy.

Tonight's nightgown was green. It had several layers and came down just past the bottom of her ass. I could see a slight discoloration and twin puckers where her nipples were trying to push through the fabric. When she moved, I noticed matching panties with several horizontal rows of frill across her backside. I wondered if they would be comfortable when sitting, but then I don't suppose that's what it was designed for.

"So, did you get your bra taken care of?"

"Yes, thank you."

"I don't get it. You've got a drawer full of bras but you needed that one. What's so special about it?"

"The fastener is different. It looks better with the top I'm wearing tomorrow."

"I still don't get it."

"Don't worry about it, Jack. I've got it all under control."

I took my pants off and tossed them on the chair between our closet doors.

"Jack."

"Yeah?"

She pointed at a hamper next to my dresser.

"How did that get there?"

"Your mother put it there. I guess she's not going to come up here and pick up after you."

"Yeah, I guess you've got that job, now."

She pointed at the hamper again. She did not look amused.

"Hey, it's only fair. I put your hairbrush away."

Her face reminded me of storm clouds coming in. Just before a tornado.

"OK, OK. I'll put my clothes in the hamper, Dear."

I stripped, making sure everything made its way into the hamper, then went to grab a pair of shorts out of the dresser.

"You won't need those tonight, Jack."

She slipped her frilled panties off and tossed them in the direction of the hamper. They fell a foot and a half short. I bent over, picked them up and put them inside, closing the lid.

"Thank you, Jack. Come to bed."

"Yes, Dear."

When I'd remarked that we now had a bed frame instead of keeping the box springs and mattress on the floor as we had in the living room, Jill had said something to indicate she was happy about it. As I got into bed tonight, I realized she was right. For some reason, it felt more comfortable with the bed frame than without. Probably all in the mind, but it did feel good. I slid over to Jill and took her in my arms.

"This feels comfy. I like being in here with you, Jill."

"Umm. Me, too."

Somehow, our bodies molded together and our mouths found each other. Soft, sweet, demanding. Our tongues explored their mates, reveling in their discovery. My left arm was around her, the hand on her back, pulling her close to me. The right hand held a breast, hefting its weight, toying with the nipple. I felt a hand make its way down my stomach and settle on my cock. I could feel it expand as she played with it. She pulled her mouth off mine.

"Jack, I want to make love to you with my mouth."

"Umm. Why don't you flip around so I can do you, too."

"No. Not tonight. Just relax and let me love you."

I lay back. My arm was still around her but I wasn't pulling her in as before. She rolled over and moved up and it ended up on her butt. I could feel the divide under the fabric of her nightgown, then the bare skin where it had worked its way up.

She kissed all over my face. Gentle, light kisses. Exploring, experiencing, loving my eyes, my forehead, my nose, cheeks, all over my lips. I tried to kiss back; she pulled away.

"Just relax."

She worked more on my cheeks, down to my chin and jawbone, then my neck. She kissed around my collarbone, then my pecs, licking and nipping at each nipple, then moving on. At one point she grabbed some hair on my chest between her teeth and pulled back, shaking her head slightly, growling.

She picked up my right hand and took my thumb into her mouth. It was hot and moist and I could feel the suction and her tongue as she slid the thumb out as her mouth grasped it. She repeated this with each finger, first on the right hand, then the left. She took the right hand and turned it over, licking every inch of the palm. This was repeated on the left. Then she kissed her way down my right arm, from the heel of my hand to my armpit. I discovered that the inside of my wrist and just below the elbow on the inside of my arm were erogenous. As were my armpits. Each got thoroughly washed by her tongue.

Each arm was done as a unit. Once the left was finished, she started working down my sides, from the armpit to my waist. Ten or fifteen kisses each, alternating right to left, the same spot on each side. She then moved back up to my chest, kissing on top of the diaphragm, just below my pectoral muscles. Back and forth, over my whole front, working down to my stomach, culminating with her tongue exploring my navel. The anticipation and sensitivity combined and I raised up when she stuck her tongue inside me, my weight on my head and my feet, the rest of me off the bed.

She giggled and removed her tongue. I settled down and my body shivered a bit, on its own. Another giggle.

She'd been moving the covers out of the way as she made her way down my body. Now she took hold of them and flipped them off me and onto the floor.

"Move up. All the way."

I wriggled my body up until my head was almost up to the bookshelf that comprised the headboard.

She got up and stood at the foot of the bed, lay on her stomach, and proceeded to work on my toes as she so recently had on my fingers. Once finished, she licked and kissed every square inch on the soles of both feet, giggling whenever my reflexes demanded that I yank them back. Her hands prevented them from being pulled away from her and she continued her ministrations.

Once the soles were complete, she worked on the tops of each foot, kissing, licking, blowing, just rubbing her lips across the skin. Back and forth, right, then left, then the tops of my legs. The ankles, shins, knees, more giggles as my body reacted to the sensations. She spent days on my thighs, tasting and testing every part she could reach. She licked on the inside, just below the junction of my legs.

She was lying between my legs. I felt hands beneath them, about the middle of the thighs. They lifted and I helped, bending my knees, moving my feet up. She started to push out to the side and I pulled my feet closer to my butt but farther apart from each other.

"Lift yourself up."

I put my weight on my back, just below my shoulders, and on my feet, lifting my butt off the mattress. Her hands moved back and up, holding onto my cheeks, spreading them apart. She scrunched up and somehow worked her tongue between them, licking on either side of the valley, culminating with my anus. Her tongue explored it, her lips sucked on it, she inserted her tongue and fucked it in and out, spreading me, stimulating the nerves.

It seemed as though she'd explored every inch when she pulled her tongue out and moved up, her tongue swiping between my balls and my ass. Over and over and over. Softly licking, then probing with the point of her tongue. When she was satisfied she'd finished with it, she worked up further, licking, then laving, then trying to swallow my balls. She was able to get the whole sack and both balls in her mouth. She held it there, longer than I could hold my breath, toying with my testicles with her pliant tongue. It was as if she was massaging them with a handful of honey. Warm honey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.