Jack and Jill
Chapter 97

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

On the way to school, Jill said that she wanted to go furniture shopping on Saturday. I agreed to go out with her to see what was available. I had an idea that furnishing the bedroom, living room and getting a kitchen table as well as all the linens, dishes, silverware and all the other stuff that goes with moving into a new place was going to overtax my meager funds. It had seemed like a fortune when I got my ebay payoff, but I was beginning to realize that with the plans I had for her birthday, we could easily blow the whole thing getting a good couch and couple of chairs for the living room.

"So, do you still plan on talking to Wanda this afternoon?"

"Yeah. I can't believe she'd let him treat her like that."

"Well, like Mom said, you won't really know until you talk to her. When do you want me to pick you up?"

"I'm not sure. I'll give you a call. And don't spoil your dinner. We're making my chili and there will be plenty for all of us."

"I hope the girls don't have something else planned."

"They don't. I talked to them while you were in the shower. Your mom was glad because she's taking Mary in to get started on her implants this afternoon. She said it will be one less thing to worry about."

"Well, I'm glad it worked out."

I pulled up to the drop-off point and Jill kissed me before sliding over to the door.

"Good luck with Wanda."

"Thanks, Jack."

I ate lunch with Chris and Sara. The latest on Halloween was that she had figured out who they were going as and already had the costumes under control. I spent the lunch period listening to Chris come up with guesses as to who it could be. They ranged from Rowan and Martin to Martin and Lewis to Lou Costello and Bud Abbott. She just shook her head and smiled at each guess. She also told me she knew what Jill had in mind for us but wasn't going to tell me. I figured that was fair since I was being pretty close mouthed about Jill's birthday.

I got home after cleaning the gym to find Mary crashed out on the couch. Her face was swollen, so I didn't bug her. Sara was in the kitchen and said Mary had been complaining about the pain and Mom had given her a pill the doctor had prescribed.

I went out the kitchen door to check out the garage just in time to see the painters pull away. I was surprised when the head of the crew honked at me and they all smiled and waved. I hadn't met any of them, just seen them a couple of times when I was leaving and they were coming.

I looked up and the whole side of the garage was now gray. It looked very attractive by itself, but it clashed with the brown of the house. Well, I didn't pick the color, so I wasn't going to worry about it.

I walked down the driveway and out to the street, then looked back at the place. The front of the garage was the same gray except for the white garage door. It looked good, though the door could use a little work. The greenhouse window really made it look special. I looked up at the roof and could see that it was completely shingled. The shingles were a darker shade of gray than the texture coat.

I went up the stairway and saw the new door. Very impressive. It was solid wood with a decorative window. It had an old fashioned knocker on it. The wood was natural with a coat of lacquer or other protective stain on it.

I was reaching for the doorknob when it turned and the door was pulled inside. Alex stepped out onto the landing.

"Hi, Jack."

"Hi, Alex. It looks pretty good."

"Yeah, we just finished up about an hour ago. I need you to stay out of the place until about 9:00 tonight. I put a protective coat on the floors and I don't want it messed up."

"All right. I was thinking I could move my computer and some clothes in tonight, but I guess that can wait."

"Sorry, Jack. I know you were counting on it, but I did say it would be done today, and that includes this evening. The mattress is still the way you left it, so you can still sleep there tonight. And it's not like you're going to go to bed at 9. You'll still have time to move some clothes in if you want."

"You're right. You know, when we walked the place and the girls picked out the colors, Mom said men don't get excited about stuff like this. But I gotta tell you, I'm pretty excited about this place."

"I've got a secret for you, Jack. We all get that way. We just don't let the women in on it."

He clapped me on the back and shook my hand. "Enjoy your new place, Jack. And take care of my little girl or you'll have to answer to me."

I squeezed back and put my other hand on top of his. "You can count on it, Alex. Thanks for everything. You've been a lot more than a contractor on this and I want you to know I appreciate it."

"Maybe the two of you can invite my wife and me over some evening once you've got everything set up."

"I'd like that. And I'm sure Jill will, too."

The kitchen door opened and Sara stuck her head out.

"Jack. Jill just called. She's ready for you to pick her up."

"How did she sound?"

"She didn't sound happy, if that's what you mean."

"All right. I'm on my way."

Alex and I headed downstairs together. I had just opened my car door when he called out to me.

"Jack. I almost forgot. I've got something for you."

He came up to me and held out four keys on a thin ring.

"These are for your front door. I figured you and Jill would both want one. There are a couple of spares, too."

"Thanks, Alex. I'll call you about that evening. Maybe Jill will make dinner for all of us."

"Sounds good. Take care, Jack."

I drove over to John's and went inside the house. Jill and Wanda were in the kitchen. I'd never seen Jill mad before. I decided to wait her out.

"Jill, come on. Don't be like that."

"Wanda, I'll talk to you later. Maybe I'll feel different tomorrow, but right now I don't want to discuss it."

She picked up a big Tupperware container with the chili in it and shoved it into my arms.

"Come on, Jack. It's time to go home."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.