Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 90

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

We got home and had a late dinner. Mom had gone to work so we played clean out the refrigerator. I had meatloaf; Mary and Sara split the leftover lasagna and Jill ate a salad.

The girls were trying to figure out how to clean the lasagna dish without using an electric sander when I took it and put it down on the rug for Bozo and Dino. They both took it as a personal challenge and worked on it for a good ten minutes. By the time they were done, it was just a matter of tossing it in the dishwasher.

It was fairly late when the kitchen was all cleaned up and there wasn't anything good on TV. The Simpson's is all right, but even that is getting old. I miss Disney. Mary, Jill and I sat and talked while Sara finished up some homework. Sara joined us after a while.

We talked until it got late and then the girls went in to bed. We fed the dogs and washed and changed. We climbed into bed and got comfortable. Of course, you don't have far to climb when you're using a sleeping bag on the floor. Jill felt nice and warm, snuggled up against me.

"Jack?"

"Uhhm?"

"We need to talk about something."

I'd heard horror stories about that phrase. I probably tensed up.

"Oh?"

"Yes. Definitely. I didn't want to say anything with everyone around."

"OK."

"Jack, I got the idea you were embarrassed earlier today."

"Oh, I don't know if embarrassed is the right word. I felt sorry for Wanda, and your dad wasn't..."

"I'm not talking about Wanda and my father."

Here it is. The dreaded "You know what you did." I'd heard stories about this, too.

"Jill, I don't know what you're talking about."

"This morning. In the bathroom. Jack, I got the idea you were embarrassed to have me in there with you."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess you're right. Unsure, maybe. Or uncomfortable. Jill, I don't know what's right and what's wrong here. I've always been told that using the toilet is a private thing. Make sure you close the door, don't make too much noise, spray stuff to cover up the smell. It felt really weird when you knocked on the door as I was peeing. And when you came in and started to do #2, it freaked me out a little."

"Number two? Is that what I did? Come on Jack. You've had your finger up my butt. Your tongue, even. And one of these days, when the time is right, we'll probably see how it feels to have your penis up there, too. Jack, I'm a woman but I'm still human. I was taking a crap. I was shitting. There are all kinds of terms for it. But number two is a little childish, don't you think?"

"All right. But I seem to remember you telling me to do you 'you know, down there.' I don't remember you using the words pussy or cunt or twat or even vagina."

"You're right. I do have my own areas I need to work on. But two wrongs don't make a right. No, that's not what I mean. I don't want to turn this into wrong and right. We both have things we aren't comfortable with. I just want to be able to talk things out with you. I don't want either of us to feel we have to hold back from each other. We should be able to tell each other anything."

"Jill, it's all so new. I need to get used to it. I guess I have no problem with you using the toilet while I'm in the shower or brushing my teeth. No, that's not totally right. I probably will have a problem with it, but I shouldn't. You're going to have to be patient with me. I've been doing things a certain way all my life. I need to get used to some things being different. Just have some patience if I need to leave the room at some time."

"I can do that. How about you? What if you're on the throne and I need to use the sink? Are you going to be OK with that?"

"I think so. I'm not sure. If I'm not, I'll tell you."

"Good enough. So, if I tell you to eat me out, will that be sufficient? Or do I have to ask you to stick your tongue in my cunt?"

"No, eating you out is fine. You can even ask me to go down on you. But if you get into it and tell me to suck on your clit or fuck your pussy with my fingers, I won't be shocked."

"OK. And you can ask me to suck your cock and I won't be offended."

"All right. So are we done with this for now?"

"For now."

"Then how would you like to suck my cock?"

"Only if you go down on me at the same time."

I did and she did and we did. And that's all I'm going to say about it.

The next day was a normal Monday at school. After I finished up with the gym, I went home and checked out the garage.

The inspection checklist was just inside the door. The line for the electrical inspection was signed off. There were a couple of extension cords coming up from the garage with power strips plugged into them. I turned one on and a halogen lamp went on.

The roof was closed, so no light was coming in from there. It was all plywood at this point. There were three or four sheets of drywall on the inside, near the back wall. The interior walls all had drywall on both sides. I could see that the finishers had started; there was drywall mud on the seams in the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.