Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 83

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

When the alarm went off, Jill was in her usual position, her ass cradling my cock. I moved it up and down a bit and got a contented groan out of her.

After I finished in the bathroom, I knocked on Mom's door, then went in. She was still asleep so I went over to her and shook her shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"Mom, I need you to do me a favor."

"Sure, Jackie. What do you need?"

"Can you take Jill to school? She needs to talk to you about the two guys that bothered her yesterday. She doesn't want Mary and Sara to hear."

"OK. Put on some coffee and I'll be out in a minute."

I didn't have to do the coffee. Jill had already started it and the pot was over half full. She was in the bathroom. Since we were up a half hour early, I decided to make bacon and eggs for the three of us.

Jill and Mom came into the kitchen at the same time. By the time Mom had her coffee, I'd served up our breakfast. We were all well into our breakfast when Sara came in.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were going to be up so early. You're going to have to make your own breakfast, Sara."

She looked at my plate and made a face. "It's too early for that stuff. I'll just have some toast and coffee."

She put some bread in the toaster and got the butter and grape jelly out of the refrigerator. I was done with breakfast, so I got up and let her take my place. I rinsed off my plate and put my stuff in the dishwasher.

"Sara, I need to go in the room and check my email."

"Fine. I'll be out here a while."

I went in and turned on the computer. The first thing I did was check ebay to see how my items were doing. The total bid on all the items was a little over $1400. Not bad for a bunch of junk that had been out in the garage gathering dust.

I had a few emails. Offers for discount drugs, ripped off computer programs and even someone who was willing to email my address to 2500 sites. That's all I needed.

Mom and Jill were just getting ready to leave when I made my way back to the kitchen. Jill gave me a kiss and they left.

"Are you riding with me, Sara?"

"Sure. I thought you'd take Jill."

"Nope. She has something she needs to talk to Mom about."

"OK. Can we swing by and pick up Chris?"

"Sure. Why don't you give him a call? I want to leave in about ten minutes."

She called and then went to get ready.

Sara came out about five minutes later.

"Wow, you look good."

She smiled at me, then leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks."

Alex waved as we made out way out and I waved back. They were lifting sheets of plywood up to the roof.

We got out to the car and Sara was all set to get in the back.

"Why don't you sit up front? It's not like you two are going to take up the whole front seat."

Chris was waiting outside for us and slid in next to Sara.

"Ooh, Sara. I figured out who we can go to the Halloween dance as."

"Who?"

"Bob Dylan and Joan Baez."

"Who?"

"Dylan and Baez. They both changed folk music in the 60s."

"Couldn't we do something a bit more modern?"

"All right. I'll think about it. But that would be great."

"We'd have to wear signs so people would know who we were."

I realized that Jill hadn't told me what she wanted to go as. She was supposed to come up with some ideas.

School went pretty well. I told Coach I might have to make some changes because of the situation with Jill. He said he wouldn't be thrilled if I had to give up the job and he most definitely didn't want me to even think about leaving the team. I told him I might need to take some time off once in a while and he said he'd try to work with me on it.

I got home and Mom's Lexus wasn't there. Mary was at the dining room table doing some homework.

"Wow. It's been a long time since I've seen you doing that. How's it going?"

"Pretty good."

"Have you seen Mom?"

"Not since she left to get Jill."

"Maybe they went to see John."

I figured I might as well work on my homework while I had the chance. I had a writing project I needed the computer for so I went down the hall and knocked on the door to my old room. There was no answer so I went back to the dining room.

"Have you seen Sara?"

"She went over to Chris's house."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.