Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

It took almost an hour and a half to post the listings as I wanted. Encyclopedia, record player and four sets of records. I had no idea what it would bring but I figured I could get Jill something for her birthday with the money I got. I made sure to specify that the buyer was responsible for shipping.

I wandered out and saw Jill holding Mary up, her butt right next to Jill's face as she used a chamois on the roof of the Lexus. I would have used a ladder if I was wiping it down. But I would have been happy to give Jill a boost if that was the result.

Geez. I was turning into a dirty old man at 17. With my sister.

"Looking good, Mary."

She turned around, smiling at me until she noticed I was looking at her butt. I could see the blood flow into her face as she turned red.

"Pervert."

"You got that right. Tell me you don't love it"

She tried to look offended but it was obvious she took some pride in her ability to attract her brother.

They finished up and Jill walked over to me, putting an arm around me and pulling me close. Her mouth was next to my ear. She reached down and squeezed my balls, not enough to hurt but the message was there.

"Behave, Jackie."

"Yes, Dear."

"We need to change out of these wet clothes and then you can drive us all over to Goodwill. You can put the hose and all the car wash stuff away."

They'd done all the hard work, so it was fair for me to handle the cleanup. I rinsed out the bucket, sponges and chamois and put them in the garage, making sure the wet stuff was spaced so it could dry properly. I was just winding up the hose when the girls came out. Same outfit, different clothes. They were definitely trying to get a rise out of me. And the smiles on their faces showed me they weren't the innocent little girls they pretended to be.

Mom came out front. "Jill, are you going to take responsibility for that?"

Jill turned around. "What do you mean?"

Mom just pointed at me. "It's OK to tease as long as you make it better."

Jill giggled. "Oh, I'll make it better. But I think I'll keep teasing for a while."

Mom thanked the girls for washing her car. It looked good, but then it should, having been picked up a mere two days ago.

She smiled, shook her head and went back into the house. Well, I knew what I had to look forward to until bedtime. The question was, could I last another 7 or 8 hours?

It wasn't good enough for me to just take the girls to Goodwill. They had to bring Bozo. Which meant they had to bring Dino. Both back windows were cranked down and they each stood at one end of the back seat with heads and tongues out. Mary was on her knees, making sure they were OK the whole trip there and back. Jill was on my arm, rubbing her tits against it. At one point, she sort of stiffened up and whimpered. I looked down at her but she was somewhere else, not paying attention to me. She looked kind of dazed.

I wasn't expecting a marching band or fireworks, but a 'Thank You' would have been nice. The clerk at Goodwill just mumbled "Put 'em in the back" as if she was bored out of her mind when I told her I had a trunk full of old clothes. We drove around to the loading dock and dropped them off. The guys working back there were just as unenthusiastic.

We got home and Mary let the dogs out. They both ran up to the front lawn, squatted like a couple of girls, then started wrestling with each other. The girls kind of dove at the grass and joined in. I closed the rear door Mary had left open and looked at the rear of my "clean" car. Bozo had slobbered all over the back fender and trunk. I walked around and saw that Dino had done pretty much the same thing.

What the hell, it was a seven year old car. A little slime was the worst of my worries. I envisioned driving around with the rear end dragging on the ground because of all the bugs that made the mistake of flying too close and getting caught in the gooey mess.

I spied Sara walking up, pulling the cart with the box on it. No Chris. Uh Oh.

She had a dreamy look on her face. Queenie was a couple of steps behind her. As she got up to me, she said "Hi."

"Hi, Sara. Looks like you don't have any puppies left."

"Nope, we finally found a place. Old Lady Simpson took them."

"You mean the witch two blocks over?"

"Yeah. That's what I thought, too, but Chris said it wouldn't hurt to try her. She was kind of a last resort. Everybody thought they were cute and all, but nobody wanted a puppy. Chris talked me into going over to her house and she was thrilled. She's really just a lonely woman. It's a shame none of us would have anything to do with her when we were growing up."

Old Lady Simpson was the one all of us used to whisper about. In fact, I remember starting to walk on the other side of the street on the way to school when we were kids, so we wouldn't get too close. I think we all had a "Hansel and Gretl" idea of her pouncing out and dragging us in to her house if we got too close. I don't know where that idea came from but it was firmly established by the time we were old enough to walk to school by ourselves. I remember cluing in Jeff and Chris when they moved in and we started walking to school together.

"What happened to Chris?"

"He's mowing her lawn. She made a deal with him. If he mows her lawn every two weeks, she'll take the puppies."

"Wow, that's an expensive trade for Chris."

"Oh, no. She's going to pay him $20 each time he does it. But I think she just wants some company. She said she had some guys who came up in a pickup every couple of weeks and ran around, working on the lawn but she couldn't talk to them. And you know Chris. He probably would have done it for free if he knew about it. I've got to go talk to Mom. I invited Chris for dinner and I want to make sure it's OK."

"I'm sure it is, but she'll appreciate you asking. So she's 'Mom', now, huh?"

She dropped her head and looked up at me, biting her lower lip. "Yeah."

I pulled her into me for a hug. "Good."

She and Queenie took off for the back yard. Jill and Mary were conspiring together about something, glancing over at me every couple of seconds as they whispered back and forth to each other. With those devious smiles on their faces.

I went out back with Sara.

"I need to get a bunch of stuff out of my closet for the next couple of weeks. And I'd like to use my computer for a while, too."

"That's fine. I'll see what Mary and Jill are up to."

Great. I was sure the three of them together would figure out new and unique ways of torturing me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.