Jack and Jill
Chapter 62

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I was home about 20 minutes earlier this week than last. Familiarity with the job and having a car were the primary reasons.

Let's face it, the job wasn't rocket science. I'd gotten a few comments from my family and other students about an honor student mopping up the gym. It wasn't my first career choice but was no worse than the other ways to make money that were available to someone my age with no experience. Unlike working in a burger joint where I'd have to pay attention to customers, the manager, other workers and dangers such as hot grease and sharp knives, I could pretty much go on auto pilot and think. I contemplated many things while swinging the mop.

Today I spent a lot of time thinking about Chris and Jeff. I could see how Chris could come up with the idea Sara had left him for me. I sure came up with some off the wall stuff when I was separated from Jill. And I was just about as far off as Chris was.

Jeff was the one who was throwing me for a loop. The last time I really talked to him was before I met Jill. He was with me at the game that night and thought I would go back with them and watch the rest of the game. When I decided to go with Jill and her dad, he tried to point out that she was a Highpoint student. I made fun of him but we'd done a lot worse than that to each other over the years. The following Monday after I'd fallen hard for Jill, he acted pissed off when I told him I'd be going to games with her from now on and they might very well be her games. That was the last time we'd had any communication until yesterday, if you consider flipping someone off communication. It definitely communicated that he didn't want me around.

I know Jeff told Chris he was sick and I think he was still talking to him a few days after he split. I'd have to ask Chris if he knew what was up on the way to Jill's.

I pulled into the driveway next to the Lexus. I went in the side door and Mom, Mary and Sara were all sitting at the kitchen table. Mom had her usual cup of coffee and the girls had some hot chocolate. They all looked ready, wearing Fall type sweaters. Mary and Sara both had Fernmont colors, Mom just had a plush sweater with brown, orange and red horizontal stripes. It was reminiscent of autumn leaves. She was wearing some attractive slacks while the girls had on tight shorts.

"You know it's going to get cold tonight, don't you?"

"We'll be fine, Jack."

So, Mom, I thought we might have to put in a missing person's report."

"No, Jackie, I'm fine."

She had a look on her face that told me that was all I was going to get out of her. Well, I didn't want her prying into my personal life, either. If she wanted me to know something, she would tell me. In the meantime I could ask Jill what was going on when I dropped her off last night.

I went out to the garage and it was just the way it had been last night,. Alex had taken the day off as I assumed he would. I worked the plastic off the mattress and box springs and laid them down in the middle of the floor. My sheets and blanket were in the bottom of the wardrobe. I pulled them out and made our bed, finding the pillows on the side of the garage and throwing them on the mattress. I set the heater up and turned it on low. That would take the bite off when we got home from the game.

The puppies were doing their best to climb out of the toilet paper box Sara was keeping them in when they saw me come out of the garage. Hopefully they'd both have new homes by the end of the day tomorrow. Queenie sidled up to me for her scratch behind the ears. She was very much a lady and seemed perfectly content being in my back yard.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 20 till seven. Time to hit the road. I stuck my head in the kitchen door.

"I'm going to go pick up Jill, Mom. I'll see you at the game. Are you taking your car?"

"Yes. John wasn't very happy about it but I told him he was going to have to ride in my car if he wanted to go with me to the game."

"I should have had him bring Jill over here."

"You'll be fine, Jackie. Pick her up for a date, hold her door open and make a fuss over her. The game's only a few blocks from her house, anyway."

"You're right. I'll see you there. Sara, I'll have a surprise for you at the game."

I closed the door and headed for the car. Sara was shouting something at me, but I was backing out of the driveway by the time she got Mary out of her way and made it out the door. I tapped the horn and waved as John pulled up to the curb in front of the house. He smiled and waved back.

Chris was out by the curb when I pulled up. He opened the front door and got in.

"Do you want me to sit in the back when we get Jill?"

"No, you'll be fine. She always sits right next to me when she's in the car. Or at the table or on the couch. Jill likes to be right on top of me, holding onto my arm. Even when we sleep together, she pushes right up against me and holds my arm around her."

"You guys sleep together? When do you do that?"

"Whenever we can. And I do mean sleep. We've messed around a lot but we're both virgins. She's on the pill and we've decided we're going to give each other our virginity on her birthday."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.