Jack and Jill
Chapter 54

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I grabbed on to Jill and pulled her mouth to mine. She tried to pull back with an "Uuhhmmmphff" but I persisted and kissed her. There was a foreign taste in her mouth. Something I could live with. I wasn't quite ready to give a blowjob to the next guy I met, but I could thank Jill with a kiss after she'd given me one. When she realized I was OK with it, she gave up the struggle and joined in.

"I didn't think you'd want to kiss me after that."

"I didn't kiss you after that. I kissed you because of that."

We settled down under the blankets. I was on my back, she was up against me on her side, resting on my arm.

"Where did you learn how to do that?"

"In my back yard that day with you. And here. Tonight."

"I don't know if I'll be able to take it when you really know what you're doing."

"I kind of knew what I was doing. I wanted to make you feel good. It's not complicated making a guy come. You pump enough and it will happen. Or so I've heard."

"Yeah, that's pretty much how it works."

"It was fun kissing different parts of your body and seeing you react. And every girl knows the number one rule in oral sex is 'Watch the teeth.' It was fun to just play and explore your body."

"How about if I return the favor?"

"Uuhhhmmm."

"Roll over. On your stomach."

I'd heard that a massage was romantic. I decided to give it a try.

I started out at her shoulders. They were bunched up. Well, some things had gone on today that could cause that.

I used my whole hands but the thumbs did most of the work. Fingers over the top and thumbs digging into the meat. I did some on top, too. It was easy to tell what felt good by the moans and the way she seemed to sink further into the mattress as I worked the tension out.

The shoulders felt a lot more relaxed and she wasn't reacting to it as much. An occasional groan here and there. More because it felt good than because I was relaxing something further.

I worked down her back. Under the shoulders, the back muscles all the way down. No thumbs now but the whole hand, working out towards the sides. When I got to the bottom I lay my hands so the thumbs were right where her butt started sloping up. I worked that area between back and butt. It was another tense spot and at one point she let out a squeal. "God, that felt good."

Then I started on her spine. Top to bottom, using the tips of my fingers, maybe an inch out from the bone and pushing the skin in, then pulling it back out. It was tighter at either end; up near her neck and just above her butt.

By this time she was just so much dead weight. It would have taken a conscious effort for her to get up off the bed. I started on her left leg, just below her butt, thumbs in the middle, hands going around and down the sides. At least as far as I could with her nightgown on. I kneaded that leg from ass to heel, then did the same on the right one. Then I got the soles of both feet, one at a time. Jill was hesitant about letting me work on her feet. I took care to massage, not tickle them. After I got into it she commented on how good they felt.

I moved back up and laid my hands on her butt.

"I wondered when you'd get to that."

"I can skip it if you want."

"No, I'm just kidding."

It wasn't cramped up or anything but I think we both enjoyed it. I worked on it as I had her back, working out from the crevasse in the center.

I could have gone on rubbing her butt forever but I figured we'd spent enough time on it. I gave her a light swat. She jumped a bit.

"Roll over."

"Uhhmm." [Leave me alone — I'm relaxed] She seemed to sink deeper into the mattress.

I got hold of her outside arm and leg and rolled her over on her back. That got me an angrier "Uhhmm!" [Hey — I told you to leave me alone] She closed her eyes and tried to give me her best "Damn it, you disturbed me" look.

"Those lips look tense to me."

I leaned over and proceeded to loosen them with my own lips.

"Uhhmm." [I'll give you six hours to quit that]

I hadn't worked on her arms yet so she was able to lift them and wrap them around me as we kissed.

We eventually relaxed the kiss and I worked on her shoulders from this side. Then I took one arm at a time and rubbed and massaged from shoulder to wrist. I duplicated what I'd done to the soles of her feet on her hands.

Next was her torso from just under her breasts down to right above her pubis. Jill wasn't saying anything but I could tell she was getting frustrated that I was concentrating on the "safe areas."

Next I did the fronts of her legs just as I'd done the backs earlier.

I swung my leg over her and ended up kneeling with my butt above her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her face was relaxed with a slight smile. Not so much happy. More like contented.

I cupped my hands and lay them around the base of her left breast. I pulled them up, massaging the muscle as I did so.

"Uhhmm." [I like]

I repeated with the right one. Back to the left. The right.

The noise died down. I put the fingers of each hand in a circle and wrapped each set of fingertips around a nipple. That got me a quick intake of breath. I lay my hands on her breasts and worked the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Hmm. They don't seem to be relaxing. I wonder what's wrong?"

"Don't stop. That feels sooo good."

I took a nipple in my mouth. The flannel nightgown definitely restricted the feeling but it was nowhere near as bad as a bra. She soon had two prominent bumps in her nightgown. Pretty much in the center of the two wet circles.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.