Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I dreamed I had a warm, moist mouth around my cock. My hips were moving and it would slide down a nice tight throat on the down stroke. The humming added sensation to the total immersion.

I woke up to find myself coming all over the back of Jill's nightgown. My cock was buried between her butt cheeks as it had been yesterday. My dream had been so realistic that my body believed it and acted accordingly. And somehow the end of my prick had made its way above the waistband of my shorts.

My first inclination was to pretend it didn't happen and fake sleep if I couldn't achieve it for real. Maybe I could clean it up and she'd never know. That would require me to get my arm out from under her and move away from her back to get a rag or some Kleenex or something. And I knew she wouldn't stay asleep for that. Plus, the mess would not come clean. I knew there would be some slime, the nightgown would be wet, something.

I shook her shoulder. "Jill. Wake up."

"Uhhmmmffhh."

"Come on, Jill."

"What is it?"

"I made a mess on the back of your nightgown."

"Jack, stop playing around. It's not funny."

"Jill. Please."

It finally sunk in. She started to roll over on her back.

"No. Wait a minute. It's all messy back there."

"What did you do?"

"I... uhh... I got excited. I sort of came over your nightgown."

"Sort of?"

"Well, no. I really came. All over your back."

"Gross. How could you do that?"

"It's not like I did it on purpose. I was dreaming and I got excited and I woke up and it was happening."

"Geez, Jackie. Can't you control yourself?"

"Not really. Sometimes it happens and there's nothing I can do about it."

"What? You mean like at school you might get excited and come in your pants?"

"No. I might get a hard on. There's something about being asleep and dreaming that can make a guy come without a lot of stimulation. And sleeping with my thing between your butt doesn't help matters."

"Your thing?"

"You know. My dick."

"Oh. Your dick. And you were trying to put it in my butt?"

"No, it's not like that. Both today and yesterday I woke up and it was in between your cheeks. And yesterday when I tried to move away you shoved back into me and made it deeper."

"So, you're telling me I've been slimed?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"How do I know you didn't pee on me?"

"You can see it's not pee."

"I can't see anything, Jackie. It's on my back. You aren't suggesting I take my nightgown off, are you?"

"No. You just have to trust me."

"Sorry. I can't do that. I think you peed on me. Show me."

"I'm not taking this off."

"Not that. Get some on your finger. Show me."

I scooped up some with my index finger and brought it around in front of Jill. She got me by the wrist and brought my finger up to her nose.

"It could be. I'm not sure. Make some more and I'll compare it."

"What do you mean make some more?"

"I'm sure that's not all you can come up with. You're young. I've heard that teenage boys can come several times."

"Well, yeah. But I'm not going to do it in front of you."

"You're in back of me Jack."

"Jill. Don't embarrass me."

"Why not, Jack. You embarrassed me yesterday. Why is it OK for you but not for me?" She evidently thought this was extremely funny by the way she doubled over, laughing.

"All right. I give up. You knew all the time, didn't you?"

"Come on, Jack. Do you really think you could do that all over my back without me knowing about it? The way you were pumping that thing up and down. If I hadn't had this nightgown on I would be afraid you'd have stuck it in. And you're not exactly quiet when that hose of yours starts spurting."

"So, why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to see how you would handle it."

"How did I do?"

"You did OK. But it was a sure a waste to begin with."

"Give it a few weeks. Then we won't have to waste it anymore."

"I can hardly wait."

"Me neither."

"OK. Back off. Let me get up and take care of this mess. What is your mother going to think if she has to wash this nightgown every day?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.