Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 50

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I walked home with a spring in my step and a song in my heart. Well, not quite, but I did feel pretty good. When I finished in the pool and got back to the gym to start work, Coach came over to me and told me what a good job I did, how he used to hate it and it was the best move he ever made. This from a guy who could only talk to me about my performance in the pool until a few days ago. It felt good to be appreciated.

It was 6:20 when I got home. I hardly had time to get in the door when a squirming Jill jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. I opened my mouth to ask what the heck was going on only to find her lips locked to mine. I kissed back. I could always find out later.

Later finally came.

"What are you doing here?"

"Boy. That's a great way to be welcomed. What are you doing here? I can always go home if you don't want me."

"I never said I didn't want you. But you were going home tonight."

"Your mother was worried about you getting scared having to sleep out here all alone."

"Hey, if I get too scared I can always go in my room and sleep with Sara."

"Not if you want to keep what's between your legs, Dear."

"OK. I know when to shut up. Are you spending the night?"

"June said I should stay here till Daddy gets back."

"Great. Are you going to pee on my sleeping bag every morning?"

She looked at me in disbelief and then ran through the kitchen and into the back yard.

Mom tells me there are times I open my mouth and stupid comes out. I was belatedly realizing this was one of those times.

I went out back. Jill was kneeling down with her back to me, playing with the puppies in the box. I went over to her and rested my hand on her shoulder.

"Why are you being so mean to me? What did I do?"

"I... Jill... I'm sorry. I do stupid things sometimes. I was trying to be funny. I wasn't trying to be mean."

"Well, you hurt me."

"I..."

"I thought you'd be real happy to see me. I wanted to meet you at the door and kiss you and have you hold me and find out how our days went like real people. Instead I get questioned about why I'm here. And told you can always go to Sara. I'm trying to believe there's nothing between the two of you but you seemed like you didn't want me around and then you shoved that in my face. And then the thing about peeing. Like I could help myself when you wouldn't stop tickling me. I don't know how much I can take, Jack."

I knelt down beside her and put my hand in the box near hers. One of the puppies left her and moved over to me.

"I can be a real idiot, Jill. Hurting you is the last thing in the world I'd ever want to do. I was real surprised to see you. I know that's no reason to be mean. I was caught off guard and I thought I could make it a big joke. I was wrong. Do you want me to take you home?"

"Only if you don't want me here."

"I hope I'll never see the day I don't want you to be with me. Or the day you don't want to be with me."

"Jack. You can be the sweetest boy. And then..."

"Jill. Help me to be sweet all the time. I'll try to watch what I say. Your dad told me the first time I went to your house to think before I said anything stupid. I know I need to do that. Please be patient with me."

She turned her head and kissed me. Not passionate, but nice.

"OK. Let's start over. How was your day, Jill?"

"My day was pretty good, Jack. I aced a test in Algebra. And got an A on the test we had last week in English. How was your day?"

"My day was pretty good. I got As on History and Physics tests. Coach came up to me and told me what a good job I did with the gym last week."

Jill picked up her puppy and was talking baby talk to it. His tail and his tongue were both going as fast as they could.

"Where's Bozo? I didn't notice him in the house."

"That traitor. We got here and Sara called him and he ran right to her. He's in her room."

"Her room! That's my room."

"Yeah, right. You just keep on believing that, Jackie."

Mom called us in to wash up for dinner. Jill put her puppy back in the box and I gave mine one last pat. I made sure to pet Queenie before going inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.