Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Nurse Clipboard must have thought it was safe now. She ran into the makeshift delivery room after John and Mom left and confronted Jill.

"We need to do an APGAR score on these children. You're putting the hospital in a terrible position."

I heard the clipboard hit the floor and Jill said "Stick your APGAR up your ass, bitch. And clean up that mess."

Jill stormed out and was followed shortly by Nurse Clipboard who now had twins in her arms, no way to do anything with her hands and was making some sputtering noises.

I looked over at Mom. "APGAR?"

"It stands for Activity, Pulse, Grimace, Appearance and Respiration. It's basically a way the hospital covers its ass in case the parents want a refund."

Whatever. Even a newborn had to go through the bullshit.

Mom looked at Jill. "Jackie, take Jill up to five and ask Thelma if she can give her a smock. I'm afraid that baby wasn't the cleanest thing in the world to hold up to her chest."

Jill glanced down as Mom said that. "Oh, my."

"Oh, and Jackie. How about getting some coffee for us while you're up there?"

"Sure, Mom."

"Take these mugs back with you."

We got in the elevator and I pushed 5. After we started moving, Jill pushed the big red button and the car stopped.

"Jill! What are you doing?"

"Kiss me, Jack. Do you know how horny it made me to see that baby delivered?"

"No. How?"

"I didn't expect an answer, you idiot."

She didn't lean into me, opening her mouth while closing her eyes, her head tilting up at just the right angle, her tongue against the insides of her lips. No, she grabbed my arms and yanked me into her body, grinding her mouth against mine. I could feel her nipples digging into me. Her right leg was bent and she insinuated it between my legs, pressing into my crotch, making my prick snap to attention.

I was just about out of air when I heard a buzzing sound. BZZZZT BZZZZT BZZZZZT

"Jill, I think someone wants the elevator."

"Screw them."

"Jill, it's a hospital. We can't tie up their elevator."

"What's the worst that can happen? Are you afraid of the elevator police?"

She reached around me and dug her hand into my butt.

"I can't find it."

"Can't find what?"

"The straw you've got stuck up your butt."

The buzzer went off again and Jill pulled out the red button. "You're going to have to learn to loosen up, Jackie."

The elevator stopped at the fifth floor. There was nobody waiting as we got off so the person who was trying to call it must have been on another floor. Straw up my butt or not, I was glad we didn't open the door to a pissed off doctor with a patient on a gurney.

We made our way down to the nursing station. Thelma smiled as we walked up.

"Hello, Jack. Who is this beautiful lady?"

"Thelma, this is my girlfriend Jill. Jill, this is Thelma. You may know her father, Thelma. Mom calls him Dr. Asshole."

Thelma laughed. "He really gets to your boyfriend's momma. He's not as bad as she thinks he is. And he's a real good doctor."

"I know that. He just delivered twins down in Emergency. One was a breech baby."

"Well, it looks like you had something to do with that."

"Yeah, I guess I messed up my shirt."

"Makes you horny, doesn't it?"

"Oh, boy, does it."

"So, what can I do for you two young people?"

"Mom said you could let Jill borrow a smock."

"I'm sure we could find something. And it looks like you might need something, yourself, Jack."

I looked down at my shirt to see the stains where Jill pressed against me.

Thelma took us into a room behind the station and showed us some smocks on hangers. "Find a couple that fit you."

She left the room and Jill plastered herself to me again. This time I didn't fight it but joined in. I could learn to like this baby delivering stuff.

We eventually made it back out to Thelma's station.

"I was just about to come in after you two. We don't want you here as a patient, yet, Jill."

Jill laughed as I reddened. We got four cups of coffee and went back to Emergency.

We got back in time to see the woman who had been beaten up coming out of an exam room. She had a cast on her right arm and had been cleaned up. She reminded me of a wolf I'd seen on my last trip to the zoo, looking around, suspicious of every movement. I saw her cringe as Jill and I came around the corner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.