Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

I missed Mary banging on the bathroom door Tuesday morning. I would have known something was wrong even if I hadn't been around the night before to witness it.

I hadn't seen her since she ran from the table telling Jill she could keep me and Mom. When I got back from taking Jill home, I tried knocking on her door and she told me to go away. When I persisted she started screaming at me, adding that she hated me, she hated us both. She couldn't have hurt me more if she'd taken a knife and dug it into my back. Her door was locked so I gave up and went into my room.

I must have fallen asleep crying. I hadn't cried since I was four years old and since I met Jill it seemed everything that happened made me cry.

Mom must have come into my room after I dozed off. My shoes were off and a blanket had been thrown over me and my alarm clock was set. Thank God for that. I don't think Mary would have gotten me up if it wasn't.

I got out of the shower and she wasn't around. I knocked on her door and was told to go away again. I told her she'd be late for school and she yelled she wasn't going to school ever again. I wished Mom hadn't had an early shift. She might be able to do something with her.

I got outside to see Chris walking up by himself. Great. Jeff must still be pissed off at me.

"Hey, Chris. Where's Jeff?"

"His mom said he was going to get a ride to school."

"Did you talk to him since he took off yesterday?"

"No. I waited around after school and he never showed up. I walked home alone. I called but his mom said he was sick."

"There's a lot of that going around."

"Huh?"

"Oh, Mary had a stomach ache yesterday and she's staying home today."

"That's too bad. I like Mary."

"You should tell her that."

"But she's your sister."

"Yeah, she is. But she's also a girl. I don't want her sitting home alone for the rest of her life just because she's my sister. She deserves to have some fun, too. I'd rather have it be with someone I like than somebody who just wants to get in her pants."

"Do you think she'd like to go out to the video arcade?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her? You can come in when we get back this afternoon."

"I might just do that. Wow. We might both be going out with freshmen."

"Sorry about that. I screwed up. I asked Jill about school yesterday and she told me she did both 5th and 6th grades in the same year. She's a sophomore. And she's in honors and has a 4.0, too."

"Wow. Is she on the swim team over there?"

"I don't think so. We went swimming Sunday and she wasn't very fast. Unless she was holding back like me. It wouldn't surprise me. Shit, nothing she does would surprise me. You know, I found myself a pretty amazing girl."

"I'm glad, Man. I don't care what Jeff says. I think it's time for us to have some fun. My parents are always saying this should be the best time of my life and I'm spending it with a bunch of guys, hiding from women. I mean I like you guys a lot, but I want to get some pussy, too."

"Whoa, that's not what I want to hear from a guy who's going to ask my sister out."

"Yeah, I know. That's another problem with hanging out with you guys. I always feel I have to impress everyone with how tough I am. I wouldn't know what to do with a pussy if I had one. I'll take it easy and get to know her like you are. I kinda know her already so it shouldn't be too hard."

"You know, I just thought. She'd really like to go to a game. She's been complaining that none of her friends are interested in going. Hell, we might even double."

"That would be cool. We play Sol Vista at home this week."

"I know. I hear they've got a guy who's pretty good on the 200 meter breaststroke."

"Are you going to invite Jill to the meet?"

"I'll invite her but I don't know if she can make it. She's got a computer class at the junior college on Thursday nights."

"College? You got to be kidding me. What is this girl, a fuckin' genius?"

"She just might be. She just might be."

We were through the gate and said our goodbyes as we headed off in different directions.

Sara Wilcox was outside our history classroom when I walked up.

"Hi, Jack."

"Uh, Hi, Sara. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I see you're doing pretty good on the swim team."

"Yeah. We're in first place."

She looked nervous. "Jack? Could I ask you something?"

"Sure, Sara."

"Could I sit with you at lunch today?"

"I guess so. I usually sit with my buddies but I guess you could join us if you want."

"Thanks, Jack."

She went into the classroom and sat at her desk. I followed and went over to mine.

What was that all about? First of all, I don't think I ever saw Sara talk to a guy. I'd assumed she was as tongue-tied with the other sex as I was. I figured I knew where that swimming thing was coming from - that damned newspaper article about me. But why would she want to sit with me?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.